3 Times the Charm

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby MarioDS01 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:48 pm

jimmyinwhite wrote:

it's always good to have one less bully. the gamer otaku was the real one who got lucky.

Glad you like my new TG Caption stories there. Yeah, I it good to have one less bully in reality and be changed to this Tomboy Bestfriend and girlfriend, that is one happy and lucky guy!

And yes the geeky gamer is one who got lucky. It was just hard to come up with a good title. But at lest the girl who was once a guy, now really loves to be a girl and is still the sort of same guy for loves games as well, even as a cheerleader.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:55 pm

MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby jimmyinwhite » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:12 pm

I love weddings and wonder who's the bridesmaids for this wedding?
i walk in the land of dreams looking for the truth
test to find out who you are!
jimmyinwhite
MSFer
MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:06 pm

jimmyinwhite wrote:I love weddings and wonder who's the bridesmaids for this wedding?

Who knows! Maybe some of their sisters, cousins or their grooms' sisters cousins. I did not think that far. But I am glad this 3 girls formal guys are getting married to some really nice men they love. Hope you like the other ones.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Terriformer » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:50 pm

I just looked at your captions from the latest additions page. They are so sweet.

Honest to God, some of the criticisms and discord I find here is just so unnecessary. Be honest with yourself about your motives for creating what you create, and let your dreams move towards reality.

Creating a work of art based on someone else's work does not imply a criticism or a demand that they do things your way. The other party should not feel touchy about it and instead appreciate that they inspired someone.
Terriformer
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby MarioDS01 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:11 pm

Terriformer wrote:I just looked at your captions from the latest additions page. They are so sweet.

Honest to God, some of the criticisms and discord I find here is just so unnecessary. Be honest with yourself about your motives for creating what you create, and let your dreams move towards reality.

Creating a work of art based on someone else's work does not imply a criticism or a demand that they do things your way. The other party should not feel touchy about it and instead appreciate that they inspired someone.

I am glad you like my captions Terriformer. Have you seen my other ones as well?

The thing is, I do these captions just for fun, not for criticisms from others. I just love doing them to show the other captions and users and get some positive feedback.

I hope to maybe see some captions from you. You are more then welcome to use images from my photobucket link at the bottom of the message here in the subalbum.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:10 pm

These are pretty good, the TG Lotion being my fave. Dude you are the TG pic King thoiugh, your page on Photobucket is in my favorites.
2nd in command of the Redblades Student of Raleigh! Headmistress of the Tiffany Grimm Academy!
Check out my Characters: http://www.magicalsailorfuku.net/forums ... 32&t=11667
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby MarioDS01 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:39 pm

Cenzo wrote:These are pretty good, the TG Lotion being my fave. Dude you are the TG pic King thoiugh, your page on Photobucket is in my favorites.

Glad you like them Cenzo. Glad you faved my photobucket album page in the computer. I hope you are thinking of using a few of the images in there for your own TG captions. I hope you make good ones!
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:54 pm

MarioDS01 wrote:
Cenzo wrote:These are pretty good, the TG Lotion being my fave. Dude you are the TG pic King thoiugh, your page on Photobucket is in my favorites.

Glad you like them Cenzo. Glad you faved my photobucket album page in the computer. I hope you are thinking of using a few of the images in there for your own TG captions. I hope you make good ones!

Actually I have no clue as how to make captions, seeing as my computer doesn't have Photoshop. But your pics rock and I like the captions you make. Please make an Ash Ketchum TG caption!
2nd in command of the Redblades Student of Raleigh! Headmistress of the Tiffany Grimm Academy!
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby MarioDS01 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:05 pm

Cenzo wrote:
MarioDS01 wrote:

Actually I have no clue as how to make captions, seeing as my computer doesn't have Photoshop. But your pics rock and I like the captions you make. Please make an Ash Ketchum TG caption!

Well, for making captions all you need really is a word program to type to caption and correct errors and mistakes. Then you need a simple Art program like Microsoft Paint. Then select the option to paste the art file then adjust the size to fit the texy in the bottom or the side. Then create a text box and paste the text from word in the textbox. If it does not fit, either make it bigger or the words smaller in Word or for the project itself.

Then save it and it will be ready.

The Ash ketchum one...I don't know any good pics for that...sorry...
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby UDDCommander » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:05 pm

Cenzo wrote: Actually I have no clue as how to make captions, seeing as my computer doesn't have Photoshop. But your pics rock and I like the captions you make. Please make an Ash Ketchum TG caption!

I useually use MS-Paint for caps, but if you want all the fancy stuff get GIMP, it's free and has most of the functions.

Mario, you have been really improving. Good job and keep it up.
I hate Writer's Block, it's like trying to fight Kefka on level 2 with 1 phoenix down
UDDCommander
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:14 pm

MarioDS01 wrote:
Cenzo wrote:
MarioDS01 wrote:

Well, for making captions all you need really is a word program to type to caption and correct errors and mistakes. Then you need a simple Art program like Microsoft Paint. Then select the option to paste the art file then adjust the size to fit the texy in the bottom or the side. Then create a text box and paste the text from word in the textbox. If it does not fit, either make it bigger or the words smaller in Word or for the project itself.

http://www.pokesho.com/relay_satoko.html

Here's a pic.
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby MarioDS01 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:18 pm

Cenzo wrote:
MarioDS01 wrote:
Cenzo wrote:
MarioDS01 wrote:

http://www.pokesho.com/relay_satoko.html

Here's a pic.

Oh, I see, that Female Ash. Well I see plenty of those in another one's photobucket account. I was think along the line of Ash in his/her trainer outfit, not with blound hair and a dress. But thanks anyways. I way make one for you to fav and try to come up with a good story for it.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:28 pm

Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Caption Images