One small blarg for man, One Gient Blarg for Man kind.

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby MarioDS01 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:26 pm

Katty wrote:Geez, slow down Lucky. You're making the rest of us look bad.

Anyway, I would join you watching the TMNCG show if it was on. =^-^=

Well, if you the same way as UDDCommander, then you should kind of challege Lucky on making your own TG captions. You can use any of my pictures in the photobucket accound as well any way you wish.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:30 pm

Hey Lucky!

Man, I just rallying UDDcommander and Katty to see if they can beat you in a challedge to making more TG captions then you. Just make sure to tell yourself and the two others not to surcurvice too much quanty over quility of the TG captions.

Oh, for the TG subalbums, I suggest you to use some of the uncatogorized pictures in the subalbums Anime Boy and Girl, Boy and Girls, Boys and Girl, Boys and Girls, Anime Girl and Anime Girls. There should be plenty of good ones in them to use.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Lucky » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:32 pm

MarioDS01 wrote:Hey Lucky!

Man, I just rallying UDDcommander and Katty to see if they can beat you in a challedge to making more TG captions then you. Just make sure to tell yourself and the two others not to surcurvice too much quanty over quility of the TG captions.

Oh, for the TG subalbums, I suggest you to use some of the uncatogorized pictures in the subalbums Anime Boy and Girl, Boy and Girls, Boys and Girl, Boys and Girls, Anime Girl and Anime Girls. There should be plenty of good ones in them to use.

Oh snap, am I being racketeered?
XD

I'm not makeing so many of these becaues I want to upstage people or anything. I just like makeing seeing what kind of a story I can make with a image. It's just when I go looking for images to ues I find so many, I end up uesing most of them.

c.c
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:06 pm

Lucky wrote:

XD

I'm not makeing so many of these becaues I want to upstage people or anything. I just like makeing seeing what kind of a story I can make with a image. It's just when I go looking for images to ues I find so many, I end up uesing most of them.

c.c

Oh, just come down there Lucky,LOL. I am not trying to upstage anyone. It is sort of a joke with Katty and UDDCommander. I just thought it would be fun to play with them to see if I can rally them for a neat challedge. But it seems that my words fell on deaf ears, sigh...

Well anyways. I hope you maybe do double time(twice as many captions) on making more TG captions since you made none last night. But if you don't have the energy to do it, that's fine with me. And also make sure you read my response to the messege you replyed from me earlier.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Lucky » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:28 pm

MarioDS01 wrote:
Lucky wrote:

XD

c.c

Oh, just come down there Lucky,LOL. I am not trying to upstage anyone. It is sort of a joke with Katty and UDDCommander. I just thought it would be fun to play with them to see if I can rally them for a neat challedge. But it seems that my words fell on deaf ears, sigh...

Well anyways. I hope you maybe do double time(twice as many captions) on making more TG captions since you made none last night. But if you don't have the energy to do it, that's fine with me. And also make sure you read my response to the messege you replyed from me earlier.

Ah, I see. I was getting the impresstion people wanted me to slow down.
XD
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Lucky » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:53 pm

I kinda feel bad about updateing so soon. I'm also trying to keep quite. It's 1:44 and I sould be in bed.

XD

Drummers can get into ValRocka!
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Da ... rummer.png

And not every one minds being a godess, like this DJ for example.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Da ... cka_DJ.png

OMG! HAX!(Ya I uesed muffin stud in a caption agien. XD )
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Da ... 02/CSS.jpg

This is a prety long one, but I did my best to keep spelling errors to a minamal with it. The story just sorty of came out. ^^;;;
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Da ... _price.png

What ever chould of cauesed this?
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Da ... _party.png

Wait a sec. It a bright sunny day. Were are there shadows? In the bushes?
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Da ... ustion.png

Darn you wizards! Don't you ever give up?
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Da ... _pool2.png

I would get that CD. Would be fun to play it when you have a bunch of people over! XD
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Da ... _soung.png

Who would eat a purple hotdog any way? I think he sort of deserves that for being so stupid. >.>
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Da ... Hotdog.png

I did a TG rain one! =D
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Da ... G_Rain.png
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:11 am

i IS THE L337N3SS!!!!11 i IS NOT HAXXORZ!

Dood, they're gonna hafta make an update just for your captions. Good job. I'll have to make you star in one of mine here soon...
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby MarioDS01 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:36 am

I guess the new batch is pretty decent. Not as good as the last 2, but decent. I do enjoy the god of rock ones like the god of rock is getting tired saying that he is the only true god of rock,LOL.

I was sort of hoping that you would put my caption together with the Picture you mention from the BFF one. I can't say more, because that would spoil things for other MSF users.

And yes, I am just full of ideas and such. Maybe I should not give up on doing TG captions. I just wish the TG captioners would not be sooo critical on them and just appriate the ideas I come up with. I know with mine, I would try to come up with happy endings and also avoid mental changes to them(i am not a fan of mental change).

Well, hope you make more good ones Lucky, and please put together that one caption I PMed you so it does not slip your mind.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Lucky » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:53 am

muffinstud wrote:i IS THE L337N3SS!!!!11 i IS NOT HAXXORZ!

Dood, they're gonna hafta make an update just for your captions. Good job. I'll have to make you star in one of mine here soon...

x.x I'm not sure if I sould take that as a complement that it's good I work quickly, or bad that I'm bassicly flooding that place.

On a more positive note, Woot! Yay for staring in a caption soon!
=O

MarioDS01 wrote:I guess the new batch is pretty decent. Not as good as the last 2, but decent. I do enjoy the god of rock ones like the god of rock is getting tired saying that he is the only true god of rock,LOL.

I was sort of hoping that you would put my caption together with the Picture you mention from the BFF one. I can't say more, because that would spoil things for other MSF users.

And yes, I am just full of ideas and such. Maybe I should not give up on doing TG captions. I just wish the TG captioners would not be sooo critical on them and just appriate the ideas I come up with. I know with mine, I would try to come up with happy endings and also avoid mental changes to them(i am not a fan of mental change).

Well, hope you make more good ones Lucky, and please put together that one caption I PMed you so it does not slip your mind.

As for not putting your caption together, Like I said. It's yours so you might as well do it your self, it will probly be more to what you want also if you just do it your seld.

Glade you've been enjoying the Rock god ones. At first I wasn't going to make more then one, but I keep finding all these pichers that just sort of worked.

X___x
Last edited by Lucky on Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:58 am

Lucky wrote:

x.x I'm not sure if I sould take that as a complement that it's good I work quickly, or bad that I'm bassicly flooding that place.

=O

MarioDS01 wrote:I guess the new batch is pretty decent. Not as good as the last 2, but decent. I do enjoy the god of rock ones like the god of rock is getting tired saying that he is the only true god of rock,LOL.

As for not putting your caption together, Like I said. It's yours so you might as well do it your self, it will probly be more to what you want also.

Alright, I'll do it. It's mine caption anyway I guess. But just in case, please check it to make sure it looks good enough to you.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Lucky » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:18 am

MarioDS01 wrote:
Lucky wrote:

=O

As for not putting your caption together, Like I said. It's yours so you might as well do it your self, it will probly be more to what you want also.

Alright, I'll do it. It's mine caption anyway I guess. But just in case, please check it to make sure it looks good enough to you.

Dude. If you like the caption, it's good. If you do a caption and you don't like it, you know it's a bad one. That's the only trick.
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:22 am

I liked some of the captions, but seriously... You make a lot of spelling errors and grammar mistakes. At least run what you write through a spellchecker, or take the time to look over what you've written. Sometimes the mistakes can be a little humorous (like "planet the bomb", or "beast friend"), but overall a bit of an eyesore. ;/
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Lucky » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:48 pm

*diez* wrote:I liked some of the captions, but seriously... You make a lot of spelling errors and grammar mistakes. At least run what you write through a spellchecker, or take the time to look over what you've written. Sometimes the mistakes can be a little humorous (like "planet the bomb", or "beast friend"), but overall a bit of an eyesore. ;/

I've got a short temper at this moment so sorry if this is blunt. But I always ues spell check. I type the damn thing in MS word, and my later ones I read threw mutiple times.

I'm not the best at spelling, I've been studying like a mad man trying to fix it for the last 6 years. I've gotten better but I'm still not at the point that the rest of you are. I know that and I'm still working on it. I get you guys want to give critisiem and such, I expect it and love it when ever I do art and such. But it seems I'm getting it every were from the muffin room to the shity tea room.
-__-

Sorry agien if that came off blunt, I've got nothing agiest you or any one on MSF. I know bad spelling is the scourge of the internet, and it's easy to judge. I'm just sick of getting it every were I post here. There's a big long story that explains why I'm behind most people in spelling. But I've told it too many times to people, just to be ignored.
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:15 pm

I'm sorry that you took what I said the wrong way. So much for non-inflections on the Internets.

But, look here, I don't know why you're behind, so what can you expect from me? I can't be understanding if I don't know. So, no, I don't understand how someone who uses a spellchecker makes those kinds of mistakes, so it'd probably be a lot more helpful to enlighten me, here or in PM. My observation was not meant to insult you; I was merely giving advice based on what I knew, and I had waited a long to time to say it in order to give you time to improve.

Plus, I frequent the Tea room and Muffin room, and I've never seen anyone criticize you (or at least can't remember, if it had been a small, passing comment or something) but, even if they had, it's unlikely that it was done in malice. So, if spelling and grammar is such a problem, don't even take it out on anyone that actually insults you. If you really want to improve the situation, you have a bunch of helpful, understanding and friendly people all around you. I, for one, am not here to put a thorn in your foot. Whether or not anyone knows the reason behind the spelling and grammar, I'm sure that there's someone willing to work with you so what you write in captions comes out better. Don't think of it as degrading to need help or support; think of it as friendly interaction.

When it comes to making a difference about yourself or your environment, the only person who can really make a difference is yourself. Getting upset will just drive people away. I'm saying this because I care, not because I don't. One thing that I suggest is to send someone the text that you have written for your captions, let them go over it, then use what they send back. There are a lot of people out there, even those that are better than myself, that have others look over and fix what they've written. There's nothing wrong about it at all.

So, in parting, whatever you do, I only encourage you to continue to try and improve yourself in whatever way that you feel will work for you.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Rowan » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:54 pm

I thought it was another great batch. I'm largely immune to the word swaps now hehe.
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Caption Images