TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Sasha » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:54 pm

(( Well its how i saw it.)

Naomi looks up at the building and blinks seeing she went over board and installed an improved security system along with other things. " Hehe oops. Oh well." She looks over the building. " Well it looks back to normal expect for the changes i made." She locks it up and heads back to base and drops off new eyes and a paper. " Your building is all fixed up. There the new keys to the door and the code for the security system i put in."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:08 pm

OOC: Don't worry about it Naomi-Chan. I didn't mean for you to see it that way. Unless I am given permission or want to move the story along faster, in the case of Kayleigh-Chan's characters when she's not on, I don't control anyone else's character but mine. I however do have permission from Dan to control Dani.

"Like Thanks Naomi-Chan!" Ashlee said.

"Do you like think you could improve the Security Features for this Bunker?" Lana asked.

"That would be so totally awesome. By the way there is still plenty of Pizza left if you want some.

"So like Naomi-Chan, how would you like to be our designated Security Tech and Officer? By the way is there a way you could improve our computer system?" Dani asked.

*Everyone continues to eat the Pizza.*

OOC: As I said before Naomi-Chan that is what is currently happening in the story is a Pizza Party.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:24 pm

Naomi nods. " Sure i can but i can't stay for long I have my orders to carry out and thsoe come before anything else." She turns and looks away from them. " Besides I now only require energy of another type and not food."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nikki » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:37 pm

"This isn't a good way to spend your first day at work" Bree said
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:45 pm

"I so totally agree with you Hun. I hope the Manager understands what happened. He better stay out of the Rain or he will get transformed as well." Ashlee said.

"Are you sure you don't want any Pizza Naomi-Chan? For Old Times' Sake?" Lana asked.

"Sorry you had to be like transformed like that, but I am so glad that it happened, otherwise we would've never gotten out of that base." Dani said.

"Our lives so totally keep getting more and more interesting don't they girls?" Sandra asked to no one imparticular.

"Cassandra-Chan will the boss be mad at us for disappearing the way we did?" Ashlee asked concerned while cuddling with Bree.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:48 pm

"I thank Monster attacks would a legitimate 'cuse for leaving. Also the manager used to be female so that there rain wouldn't change him." Cassandra said.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Sasha » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:50 pm

Naomi nods. " Its ok and my body is still a bit human just more other now and I require new food now. I can't stomach any old one." She walks off into the other room and sits on the floor out of sight of the others and opens a small part of her arm. " Lets see how do i make it." She thinks to herself while reading whats inside.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:52 pm

"That's what we all thought before we were transformed more. Remember Cassandra-Chan?" Ashlee asked.

"Most of us used to be Male." Lana said.

"Anything is possible with the Virus. You never know what will happen." Sandra said.

*Dani nodded in agreement as she cuddled with Lana.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:55 pm

"Well is seems we this virus only has afta-effects on females" Cassandra said "Sure sucks"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:07 pm

Kayleigh the Sneasel wrote:"Well is seems we this virus only has afta-effects on females" Cassandra said "Sure sucks"

"So far. It hasn't been proven yet. With the 2nd Documented Outbreak of this Virus other things happened to Males after they were transgendered from Females. Anything is possible." Ashlee said.

"Okay should we just wrap up the remainin Pizza and put it in the fridge?" Lana asked.

"What do you like think?" Dani asked.

"As Ashlee-Oneechan said so far there is no after effects on Males that were Transgendered from Female so far. It could still happen." Sandra said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:48 pm

Kristy nods and gets some sodas and sets up a table for all the others..."Uhm, why would the evil scientist want to change Ashlee and bree into Plushies?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:54 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Kristy nods and gets some sodas and sets up a table for all the others..."Uhm, why would the evil scientist want to change Ashlee and bree into Plushies?"

"I think the Scientist thought that with our Leaders gone, him and his Chimera's would like be free to take over the World I think." Sandra said.

"That is so totally what I am thinking Imoutochan." Lana said.

"I like completely agree with you Lana-Chan." Dani said.

"Yeah that's probably why he did that to us." Ashlee said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:59 pm

Naomi's snickers are heard around the corner as she closes up her arm and pokes her head around the corner. " Just proved how wrong he was. Now that I have his single on my file it will be easy to follow him."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:50 pm

"Hold on Bree-Chan Naomi is talking to me. I shall return hun." Ashlee says as she passionately kisses her Lover.

*Ashlee heard what Naomi said and teleported in front of her.*

"Naomi-Chan it is so totally awesome that you have his signal on your File. I don't really want to go back there anytime soon. If we do you guys may end up getting captured and turned into plushies. You are all my Friends, that warehouse is so Freakin Creepy Naomi-Chan. I don't want any of you to be turned into plushies. By the way Naomi-Chan I so totally love your new look what does Mika-Chan think of it?" Ashlee said then asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:54 pm

Naomi shrugs. " No idea but also I destroyed the gun thats how you all where able to turn back and plus the info o gathered on the gun when i destroyed only works on living things which i currently don't count as even thou only a small part of me is human." She says from her spot on the floor.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying