League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:37 pm

Lian wrote:
*she blushes deeply and kisses the computer.. a bunch of new setups are in order.. apparently she can edit the domain and clothing directly*

Mariko could feel the lips of Felei and red could be seen on her face as if she was blushing. Mariko began to hum a bit and soon new setups were within her. Inside her mind appeared a box that stated that new setups were within her and ready to be applied. Mariko looked at the list of setups within her and saw that she had ability to edit the domain and clothing of Felei.

"New setups have been found within my programing," said Mariko in her feminine robotic voice. "I can now edit your domain and clothing directly without the use of direct contact. Would you like to use these features now?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:42 pm

ashuros wrote:Rising from bed, Juliette begins making her bed and lightly dusting the room, not really noticing her actions at first. "I need to get out there and find that girl, I can’t keep putting it off" finishing her task, Juliette admired her work and left the room. "I should probably check on Miss Penalty first."

*maybe she should make breakfast first.. she has so many to attend to*

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:
*she blushes deeply and kisses the computer.. a bunch of new setups are in order.. apparently she can edit the domain and clothing directly*

Mariko could feel the lips of Felei and red could be seen on her face as if she was blushing. Mariko began to hum a bit and soon new setups were within her. Inside her mind appeared a box that stated that new setups were within her and ready to be applied. Mariko looked at the list of setups within her and saw that she had ability to edit the domain and clothing of Felei.

"New setups have been found within my programing," said Mariko in her feminine robotic voice. "I can now edit your domain and clothing directly without the use of direct contact. Would you like to use these features now?"

"Sure I guess.."

*Mariko has clearly been given the option to choose she doesn't have to be a passive machine she is a person after all*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Lian wrote:"Sure I guess.."

*Mariko has clearly been given the option to choose she doesn't have to be a passive machine she is a person after all*

(I kind of am enjoying this passive machine personality haha)

Mariko see another option that allow her to set different 'personalities' for herself. Currently she is set to passive with some of her normal traits. She noted that and made sure to tone down the passive part a bit.

"Excellent," said Mariko. She then place her hand before Felei and said, "I have taken the liberty to search the WoW clothing database for suitable outfits for yourself."

Soon a hologram of Felei in different outfits which includes similar dress to what she is currently wearing but covered much more skin and other different outfits. "Please feel free to browser for one that you like. Just push the current display aside to see another one. If there is one you like just click on it with your finger." She then turned away and said, "I am not sure if you want to pick from one of these outfits though. If you want I can expand my search for other outfits."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby ashuros » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:16 pm

Juliette begins to search for penalty but much to her own surprise ends up in the kitchen. "Well...it is breakfast time, I should prepare something."
ashuros
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Ookalf wrote:What? It was just an idea...

"Do you really need me to explain why it's a bad one... " Jason said rubbing her temples. "Unless you guys have better ideas at this point I'm just going to wander around a bit."
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:36 pm

ZeroForever wrote:"Do you really need me to explain why it's a bad one... " Jason said rubbing her temples. "Unless you guys have better ideas at this point I'm just going to wander around a bit."

How do you know it won't work?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:44 pm

Ookalf wrote:How do you know it won't work?

"Even if it did work we are in NYC... there's a reason why the gridlock here sucks, it's like asking for cab to hit you." Jason said plainly.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:03 pm

The princess slumps against the wall next to the closet and slides to the floor. "How long do you plan on staying in there?"

Jamie sighes. "Fine. I'll stop bothering you. But you better eat something."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:11 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:(I kind of am enjoying this passive machine personality haha)

Mariko see another option that allow her to set different 'personalities' for herself. Currently she is set to passive with some of her normal traits. She noted that and made sure to tone down the passive part a bit.

"Excellent," said Mariko. She then place her hand before Felei and said, "I have taken the liberty to search the WoW clothing database for suitable outfits for yourself."

Soon a hologram of Felei in different outfits which includes similar dress to what she is currently wearing but covered much more skin and other different outfits. "Please feel free to browser for one that you like. Just push the current display aside to see another one. If there is one you like just click on it with your finger." She then turned away and said, "I am not sure if you want to pick from one of these outfits though. If you want I can expand my search for other outfits."

*She could always try to help her get used to being.. cute*

"can you get yourself some pants?"

ashuros wrote:Juliette begins to search for penalty but much to her own surprise ends up in the kitchen. "Well...it is breakfast time, I should prepare something."

She has to make breakfast for 4 at least presuming someone else didn't get recrruited in the middle of the night*

Blazerkin wrote:The princess slumps against the wall next to the closet and slides to the floor. "How long do you plan on staying in there?"

*She doesn't asnwer*

Jamie sighes. "Fine. I'll stop bothering you. But you better eat something."

*Paige quietly grabs something to eat*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:39 pm

"Honeshtly Val, you're acting like a child. You're problemsh won't *hic* go away by hiding from them." the princesss says.

Eating the food, Paige would find that it's all very tasty. The meat's a bit salty though. Looking around, she might also see some of the others getting... cosy.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:49 pm

Lian wrote:*She could always try to help her get used to being.. cute*

"I am not sure if that is possible," said Mariko as she searches for something along those lines. While at the same time she was expanding her database for more outfit. Mariko smiled and said, "I think this one would be best."

Mariko flipped though the holograms and clicked on one that looks like this to edit Felei's appearance.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Honeshtly Val, you're acting like a child. You're problemsh won't *hic* go away by hiding from them." the princesss says.

*she continues not responding*

Eating the food, Paige would find that it's all very tasty. The meat's a bit salty though. Looking around, she might also see some of the others getting... cosy.

Paige figured that was where things were going..

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:*She could always try to help her get used to being.. cute*

"I am not sure if that is possible," said Mariko as she searches for something along those lines. While at the same time she was expanding her database for more outfit. Mariko smiled and said, "I think this one would be best."

Mariko flipped though the holograms and clicked on one that looks like this to edit Felei's appearance.

"Eeep..."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:58 pm

Lian wrote:"Eeep..."

"Is something wrong?" asked Mariko to Felei. "You don't like the outfit that I choose? Is there something wrong with it?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:59 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:"Eeep..."

"Is something wrong?" asked Mariko to Felei. "You don't like the outfit that I choose? Is there something wrong with it?"

"Its still kind of skimpy"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:09 am

Lian wrote:"Its still kind of skimpy"

"It is?" asked Mariko looking a Felei. She scanned Felei up and down and said, "I don't think so. It surely covered more of your body then the last outfit. I also kind of think it looks good on you."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying