TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:03 pm

"You never know he may come up with another Weapon that could Effect you too. I mean none of us ever thought someone would develop a Third Strain of the Virus. However it happened. So you never know he may have been analyzing every detail of you while you were holding him by the neck. So anything is possible. Just be careful out there Naomi-Chan. I don't want to lose a Good Friend like you." Ashlee said as she hugged Naomi.

OOC: Don't squeeze Ashlee too hard if you decide to have Naomi hug her back she is not a robot, she is organic LOL! :lol:
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:06 pm

She grins. " She-chan i was trying to kill him if he didn't tell me how to free ya its hard to study something when you can't breath or see right." She sighs. " All i know is i need to contact the EDF and have them send me some stuff so i can make what i need to eat now. I only have a bit to hold be for a day thats hidden in my arm."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:09 pm

Naomi The Gardevoir wrote:She grins. " She-chan i was trying to kill him if he didn't tell me how to free ya its hard to study something when you can't breath or see right." She sighs. " All i know is i need to contact the EDF and have them send me some stuff so i can make what i need to eat now. I only have a bit to hold be for a day thats hidden in my arm."

*Giggle* "Trying to kill him didn't seem to stop him from ordering his Minions to attack you. You never know he may have been studying you from the second you walked in to the second you had him by the Neck Naomi-Chan.*Giggle* Ashlee said while giggling.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:12 pm

Naomi smiles. " My scanners would have picked it up Ash-chan. Right now i'm the most advanced thing on the planet."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:16 pm

*Giggle* "Like maybe so Nao-Chan, but he may have been able to block your scanners. Oh forget it. I am so totally not going to win this Argument am I Mi-Chan?" *Giggle.* Ashlee said while giggling again and hugging Naomi still.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:21 pm

She shakes her head. " The only things they probably found out is hitting me hurts. My hits hurt like a truck. Also I'm not afraid to go for their boss and try to kill him."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:25 pm

Naomi The Gardevoir wrote:She shakes her head. " The only things they probably found out is hitting me hurts. My hits hurt like a truck. Also I'm not afraid to go for their boss and try to kill him."

*Giggle* Like Okay Okay Mi-Chan I so totally believe you. I need to get back to Bree-Chan. Like thanks for letting me hug you. Also thanks for like not squishing me." Ashlee Giggled as she teleported back to Bree and grabbed onto her.

OOC: Okay it is now about 6:30 PM in the RP. That battle took a while.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:31 pm

(I do want to use the weapon but I will ask please. You can pm me if it's okay or not to use it on any of your characters. Naomi you don't have to because you said it only works on Organic things)

"So it felt so weird being a plushie" Bree said
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Sasha » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:38 pm

(but its gone thou she destroyed it.)

Naomi opens a small hatch in her other arm and pulls out a small tube that had a green something in it and loses the hatch and opens the top off of the vial and sips it and sighs.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nikki » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:41 pm

"What is that Naomi?" Bree asked
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Sasha » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:45 pm

Naomi looks up. " Trust me you really don't wanna know."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:32 pm

Naomi The Gardevoir wrote:(but its gone thou she destroyed it.)

OOC: The first Gun is gone, but the Scientist has a bunch of them. Naomi-Chan you honestly didn't think that he only had one of those Transformation Guns did you? Evil Geniuses usually have backup items in case one item is destroyed.

IC: "It did so totally feel weird being a Plushie. So Bree-Chan like what do you want to do now Hun?" Ashlee asked as she passionately kissed her lover.

"Why does this type of stuff always like happen to us?" Lana asked to no one imparticular.

"I so have no idea Oneechan, I so have no idea." Sandra said to her Big Sister.

"Dani-Chan like what do you want to do?" Lana asked her lover.

"Like it is upto you Lana-Chan." Dani said as she passionately kissed Lana.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:43 pm

"Wanna go back to our room, Ashlee-chan?" Bree asked
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Sasha » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:46 pm

Naomi sighs as the two get distracted and drinks some more and sits by herself and sighs a bit more.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:52 pm

Kayleigh the Sneasel wrote:"Wanna go back to our room, Ashlee-chan?" Bree asked

"Like here is what I so totally think of that idea Bree-Chan." Ashlee says as she wraps her arms around Bree and starts to passionately Kiss her pushing her toward their room.

"So like Dani-Chan do you like want to go to our room?" Lana asked.

"This is my answer to that." Dani said as she did the exact same thing as Ashlee did to Bree.

*Dani and Lana were kissing passionately while moving toward their room.*

*Sandra looks at her two elder sisters and their lovers then turns to Helen.*

"So like Helen-Chan, what do you want to like do?" Sandra asked her lover.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying