Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:33 am

The butterflies in her tummy returned as she walked back to the bedroom. Despite her claims that the school uniform was similar to get old work clothes, she knew this wasn't true. It felt entirely different, mainly the skirt, swishing around mid-thigh, causing her to hear Suzie's voice in her head, telling her that her underwear was peeking.

She felt her cheeks burn with redness as she swept her hair back, and carefully placed the pink band across the top of it to keep it out of her face. Unplugging her new phone from the charger, she went to pick up the Hello Kitty back pack up from the floor near the bed, and slipped it inside.

Taking the bag with her, she wandered out to the living area. "How do I look?", she asked in a quiet, timid voice, putting her bag down on one of the chairs before she turned around, the skirt swishing up slightly around her thighs, and looked at Amanda hopefully. "I feel so... young...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:51 am

Amanda looks at Georgia in her uniform and raises her hands to her mouth in surprise.

"Oh... oh wow hon. It suits you so well."

She walks over and pulls Georgia into a crushing hug
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:05 am

Georgia squirmed in embarrassment at Amanda's reaction, yet couldn't stop herself from giggling as she was pulled into the hug. Her eyes closed as Amanda's breasts smothered her face, her nostrils filled with the scent of the woman's perfume. Her arms reach around Amanda's waist to return the hug, her mind overanalysing the comment that the school uniform suited her.

She blushed brightly, suprised by the lack of awkwardness involved in the hug, her eyes staring at Amanda's chest as she was released and managed to pull back slightly. "You're looking really smart today too", she smiled, and glanced upwards. "But then you always look good...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:19 am

Amanda blushes slightly and releases Georgia.

"Well thanks a lot hon. Now eat your breakfast."

Suzie emerges from the bathroom, her towel wrapped around her body as she goes into the girl's bedroom.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:37 am

Georgia glanced over at Suzie, blushing at the memory of all the times she'd told the teen how cute she looked in her school uniform. Sweeping the skirt beneath herself, she took a seat at the table. "I never usually have time for breakfast", she said as she picked up her spoon and began to eat her cereal. "It's normally just a quick shower and a coffe as I'm rushing out the door...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:06 pm

"Breakfast is important hon, especially if you'll be learning things." Amanda says.

Suzie soon comes out of her bedroom, also in her uniform, he hair done up in a ponytail. She sits across from Georgia and starts eating, still looking a bit sleepy.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:04 am

Georgia beams as Suzie comes to sit at the table, "You look cute!", she blurted without thinking. Her eyes widen a little as she realised how sleepy the older teen looked, "Late night?", she asked curiously, tilting her head to one side as she ate.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:54 am

"Suzie is not a morning person." Amanda says with a giggle as the teen yawns and morosely scoops cereal into her mouth.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:36 am

"Oh... I know that feeling", she said in a sympathetic voice, despite seeming wide awake compared to Suzie. Once again, Amanda's judgement had proved to be right, and the early night had done Georgia a whole world of good. Her brown eyes glanced up at the woman with a shy smile, "I guess we can't have our usual Monday lunchtime together at the coffee house anymore", she blushed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:06 am

Amanda gives a sad smile and shakes her head.

"I doubt the school would let me pull you out just for that." she says with a giggle.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:43 am

"Well, I guess losing one lunchtime a week with you isn't such a big deal when I get every evening and weekend with you instead", she grinned, before her expression turned rather more serious. "I wonder how many days of me not showing up to work it will take before I get reported as missing".

Finishing her cereal, she rose and headed for the sink, but stopped herself. "Oh yeah...", she muttered, opening up the dishwasher, and bent down to place the empty bowl inside. "Do you think anyone will link my disappearance to the Possum going missing? Not that it matters much anymore... they can realise Georgia Jones was the Possum for all I care, I just hope the Hellchemist doesn't reveal what she's done to me... the last thing I need is all those women from the office coming by for a giggle", she huffed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:05 am

Georgia frowns.

"I've been thinking about what to do there... I should have a solution for you after school, okay?"

Suze starts to perk up a bit after getting some food in her and eats more quickly
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:08 am

Georgia nodded, and moving back to the table, she lifted her pink bag from the chair and slipped the straps up over her shoulders. "Nearly ready, Suzie?", she asked, nerves beginning to creep into her voice. Why was she so nervous? It was only school! There'd be no risking her life against super-powered villains today, yet she felt more anxious now than she had for a long time.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:51 am

Amanda smiles and hands Georgia a brown bag.

"Here's your lunch hon."

She places another bag before Suzie who finishes her breakfast!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:17 am

"A packed lunch?", grinned the schoolgirl, the nerves replaced, at least for the moment, by excitement. Clutching the bag in one hand, she used the free arm to give Amanda another hug! "Thanks, Amanda... you really didn't have to go to all this trouble", she said as she pulled back.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying