TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Nikki » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:19 pm

Since Sandra was barely rained on she remains a girl but begins to shrink and regress in age until she is sixteen. Her hair turns green and her clothes change into a yellow dress.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e244/forever_in_fantasi/ANIME/lowValley.jpg
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:26 pm

Sandra: Oh wow I am like back to being Sixteen again! I look so cute. Ashlee, Lana what do you think of me now?

Lana: I guess that makes you my Younger sister now. You look cute.

Ashlee: Yes you do. I like the way you look now Imoutochan.

Sandra: Thanks Onee-chan. *Wants to give Ashlee a hug but decides to dry off first.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Asch » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:45 pm

Thoughts of irony quickly filled Delila's head as the reality sunk in. "Sh-sh-shut up!" She shouted in her new high voice, her face right red, in response to Helen, but quickly found herself looking herself over in the mirror. "Oh, I'm so cute though~ I could use a cuter outfit, maybe a bit of make up, but nonetheless I'm JUST SO CUTE!" Noticing the others were speaking of decorating, Delila giggled and joined in. "I want to help too~!"
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:48 pm

Ashlee: Oh boy this is so totally fun!

Lana: I agree with you Oneechan!

Sandra: So do I!

*The Schatsiek Sisters continue to decorate with the others.*

*Kris is at the computer checking the Status of the Storm.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:16 pm

"Hey There Delilah, have you come to help" Bree said
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Asch » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:43 pm

"Yup yup, I'm helping now!" Delilah cheerily said to her fellow female, aware of the situation yet unable to not act like a girl. "Like, we should totally add some more blue or orange, because they're my favorite colours!
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Dani » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:56 pm

I want to help too! said Dani jumping up and down
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:57 pm

Ashlee: That is like a totally awesome ides. How about some red to like match my hair as well. What do you say sisters? Of course you can so totally help Dani-Chan! The more the merrier!

Lana: I think it will so totally make it look great. Maybe a bit of Pink too! It will so totally match my hair.

Sandra: And maybe a little bit of green to like match my hair.

*The decorating frenzy continues.*
Last edited by AshK on Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Asch » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:08 pm

"Sisters? Aww, that's so sweet!" Delila chirped out of pure enjoyment, giggling afterwards as her gaze met the image of Kris at the computer. "But shouldn't we be like, worrying a bit more about this virus so more or something?" The voice of reason struggled to break free, and then struggled to keep control. "But we could just keep doing this I guess, whatever works~!" As she swing back around, her breasts jiggled a noticable amount, though it just felt natural to her.
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Dani » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:16 pm

*Dani continued to decorte witht he rest of girls, almost forgetting she was once a boy, he was just cought up in the moment and would relize soon enough she wasn't in her natural body*

Dani:Hmm I think some fo the decorations need more pink! *also bounces with breasts a jigglin*

((lol Jigglin, and to Asch: Are we waiting for anyone on the Side effects thread?
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:20 pm

Ashlee: I was like talking to my biological Sisters, but I guess we could consider everyone else our sisters as well even though we are so not related by blood. I consider all of you my sisters as well as my biological sisters.

Lana: You know what Delilah that is a good point, we should kep a better eye on the Virus. Kris looks so lonely over there. Do you think we should see if he wants to help us redecorate?

Sandra: I was like wondering that too. Dani like what would you like to see inside this place?

OOC: Kris_Roth you need to post something. You don't have to be changed right now if you don't want to be.

IC:

Computer screen TV News Report: Due to this state of emergency with the virus, all the schools in Illinois are closed until further noticed. Once again all of the schools from Preschool to all the Colleges and Universities are closed until further notice.

OOC: Dan: according to our characters, we are all in our natural bodies. It's one of the Effects of the TG/TF Virus. We all are thinking like girls so we feel we are in our natural bodies. Asch: I was wondering the same thing in regards to the Side Effects RP.
Last edited by AshK on Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:23 pm

*Dani turns to Sandra with a gleam in her eye and smiles* "Sure! I'de love to see the place ^_^ *she looks around suddenly* "Um especially where the bathroom is please >.>."
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:28 pm

Sandra: I like meant what would you like to see this place decorated with in addition to the stuff that we are already redecorating with. As for the bathroom it is like down the hall the First Door on the Right the same place that the Full-Length Mirror is in that you were admiring yourself with.

Ashlee: I so totally feel sorry for Kris he is over there all alone.

Lana: He must like feel strange in a bunker filled with Girls.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Asch » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:32 pm

(The only person we're waiting on is me. I'm having a serious lack of inspiration today. Probably because I got an overload on university application information today. ><)

"Ah, I was actually calling you three sisters cute, but ah well!" Delilah rebutted as she clapped her hands together happily. "So, what do we do now? I really want this rain to stop so we can go out and get some outfits! Couldn't we go out like this now? I mean, we've already been like, affected. Or am I wrong?"
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Dani » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:35 pm

*Dani was dancing as Sandra said this*"Yes that too, I'll be right back"

*Dani rushes down the hall and into the bathroom, once their she remebers she is accually a he just as she sits down and stifles a scream. She finishes and heads outside the bathroom wondering why she was acting all girly before, it was probably just the virus taking affect. Once back in the room with the girls she returned to her giddy self and continued to help decorate*
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying