Sunset city ~the roleplay~

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Sunset city ~the roleplay~

Postby Tala » Thu May 14, 2009 5:35 pm

"you will see." Sora's chest starts to inflate as he feels a weird tingle down below.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Evra » Thu May 14, 2009 11:34 pm

Evan - your friend waits for you to ge tout of eyesight as he gets up drinking some watter before heading back into the party getting a beer drinking and dancing with a bunch of other people

katy - you would notice someone walking up behind you as a couple start heading for the alleyway to makeout ( sorry if this ruins plans ;P ) as they reach the alley and seeing the body the girl screams running out as the guy pulls out his cellphone calling 911 in the distance you would hear the faint sounds of sirens coming this way

jack - the waiter comes back everynow and then to check on him and refill his drink as you would hear sirens flying by the resturant and in the direction of the college several squad cars followed by a large armored truck with the police logo on the side

sora - you would probbally hear the faint sounds of a scream outside
( sorry for you twos posts being short but nothing really to update about you xD )
ryou - as you watch sora change you would notice the faint sounds of sirens heading your way

Rein-sits in the back of the armored truck loading his rifle in full equipment bulletproof face mask black uniform and bullet proof vest a small mp5 strapped to his legs and a handgun to his opposite side at his waist several pockets with ammo as there where several men like this in the back of the truck except they all had m-16s but the same uniform as they drove towards the college

*school grounds*
as the music changes to this is halloween ironically enough right before the body is discovered as the girl screams several people go in to see what scared her seeing the body they do the same as her half running have standing there struck in fear that someone had died right here on campus litterally right next to them pretty much as the crowds of students started to panic several men in uniforms standing at the front gate close it and start running out trying to quell the panic as the sirens start getting closer and closer with every second that passes by

( may the fun begin *laughs evily spinning in large leather chair as my body is covered in shadow :p )
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Sasha » Thu May 14, 2009 11:41 pm

Sora twitches as he hears the scream outside and growls looking up at his tormentor. " Stop this now."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Tala » Thu May 14, 2009 11:45 pm

Ryou looks up as Sora's breasts grows to a C-cup and he feels an absence of something defining.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Sasha » Thu May 14, 2009 11:50 pm

Sora still on all fours shudders. " please stop change me back."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Tala » Thu May 14, 2009 11:52 pm

"sorry. Can't." Sora's skin turns deathly pale and his, or properly her, eyes turn pink. Ryou grins.
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Sasha » Thu May 14, 2009 11:59 pm

Sora cries. " Please stop this." she cries.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Fri May 15, 2009 12:08 am

*Evan continues to walk toward the Hottie known as Katy with a blush on his face not noticing his friend heading to the Beer table. He then notices the screams and heads outside to check it out. He could ask Katie out later.*

"Well at least interesting things are going on tonight." Evan says as he runs toward the screams.
Last edited by AshK on Fri May 15, 2009 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Tala » Fri May 15, 2009 12:09 am

"I told you I can't." Her top teeth just behind her front ones grow into fangs as her clothes start to become like liquid.
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Sasha » Fri May 15, 2009 12:11 am

She shudders looking down." What did you do to me you freak."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Tala » Fri May 15, 2009 12:18 am

"watch who you call a freak. You are one of my kind now." Her clothes solidify into a white pleated dress with a blue over coat and a black laced hair band and small black show wings.
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Sasha » Fri May 15, 2009 12:25 am

She grumbles. " Well now what i changed me now just leave me be."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Tala » Fri May 15, 2009 12:29 am

"sorry but rules state that anyone I infect must become my student. Now, we must leave at once." Ryou grins.
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Haylie » Fri May 15, 2009 8:09 am

Katy does well at acting innocent at first (credit due to her cute face), but then she figures there's no point and takes off like a possessed child down the street away from the sirens, making sure the 911-caller knows exactly how she feels about him with a steely-cold glance.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Marky » Fri May 15, 2009 4:35 pm

Evra wrote:jack - the waiter comes back everynow and then to check on him and refill his drink as you would hear sirens flying by the resturant and in the direction of the college several squad cars followed by a large armored truck with the police logo on the side

Jack stares out the window, looking on as the squad cars and such go by. "Hmm...I wonder what's going on..." Jack says, to no one in particular.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying