RMFH - Apartment 2

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RMFH - Apartment 2

Postby Marky » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:35 pm

"They were just there! So...shut it!!!!! Clay yells back over at Robert, blushing like mad, still, as she glances inside her room.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Nosnits wrote:"...Hey, Colby's other-girl.....why'd you keep your Key there?" Robert asks, guessing from her actions of where it was.

I just told you, she's not my girlfriend.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:17 am

"Good evening," James greets the new arrival. "Or... welcome back, Clay?" He looks like he can't believe his eyes. "Err... shall we eat?"
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Rodney » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:03 am

((sorry guys for the 8 hours turned 36 hours delay))

Ookalf wrote:*Coby glances at Helena.* You know anything about this?

"Don't look at me like that" answers the witch, "I just ordered a pizza"
Marky wrote:"They were just there! So...shut it!!!!! Clay yells back over at Robert, blushing like mad, still, as she glances inside her room.

Clay's room, looks unchanged, there are still the posters but a new one, an attractive anime girl in bikini seems to have been added. On the shelves, stacked among the several different Xbox 360 and PS3 games are plenty of manga and science-fiction novels.
On the desk which looks surprisingly tidy is a vase with Lily flowers.
Loid Thanead wrote:"Good evening," James greets the new arrival. "Or... welcome back, Clay?" He looks like he can't believe his eyes. "Err... shall we eat?"
"Sure" answers Helena as she picks the pizza and drops it on the main table, she then open the boxes and takes a slice.
Just as she starts bitting in it, Jame's phone makes the typical ring tone meaning that he received a SMS.
Ginny wrote:Danielle groaned as she was left in the crib, and the cheerleader squirmed, her heart racing at how her legs didn't seem strong enough for her to stand anymore, and the red cheerleader dress rubbing against her skin, as by now it was far too big on her pre-teen body. Her wide eyes gazed at the open door, just able to catch a little glimpse of the living room from her childish prison, slumping down onto her flat chest.

Meanwhile, in the nursery, Danielle was still shrinking inches by inches. The red cheerleader dress that so far felt baggy started constricting her and reshape into a very different costume, which included a bib. The crib didn't feel too small for her anymore.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:28 am

The smell of pizza drifted in through the open door, and Danielle's tummy gurgled with her hunger. She groaned behind the pacifier as she felt her dress start to get smaller again, changing around her, little sleeves puffing out across her shoulders, the bib appearing over the top of her chest. Realising she couldn't call for help, she turns around a little, looking through the bars of the crib and around the room...

She blushed at the clouds on the wallpaper, and then at the playpen and changing table... squinting as she saw another crib in blue... was the witch going to get one of the boys? She starts to murmur and mumble behind the pacifier, not loud enough to be heard out in the living room, rolling back over to try and see as much as she could through the door..
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:49 am

Rodney wrote:"Don't look at me like that" answers the witch, "I just ordered a pizza"

You sure?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:11 am

"Oh, you ordererd Pizza? Sounds cool...when does it get here?"
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:30 am

"Please excuse me for a moment." James turns away from the group and heads off to the side before taking out his cell. After unlocking the keys he checks the new message.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Rodney » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:42 am

Ginny wrote:She blushed at the clouds on the wallpaper, and then at the playpen and changing table... squinting as she saw another crib in blue... was the witch going to get one of the boys? She starts to murmur and mumble behind the pacifier, not loud enough to be heard out in the living room, rolling back over to try and see as much as she could through the door..

There is not much to be seen through the door, however, she should be able to hear the conversations.
Ookalf wrote:
Rodney wrote:"Don't look at me like that" answers the witch, "I just ordered a pizza"

You sure?
Helena nods : "Can't you see it for yourself ? Have a slice !"
Nosnits wrote:"Oh, you ordererd Pizza? Sounds cool...when does it get here?"
"Someone delivered it here." Helena points to the former Clay.
Loid Thanead wrote:"Please excuse me for a moment." James turns away from the group and heads off to the side before taking out his cell. After unlocking the keys he checks the new message.
After unlocking the phone, the message he can read is simply " ( . )( . ) " from "unknown caller".
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:47 am

Danielle lay on her stomach, the pacifier stuck between her lips, cringing in shame, her cheeks bright red as she looked at the puffed shoulders of her outfit, and tried to see how it looked further down below her chest as she listened to Helena and the boy talking outside the room, the smell of the pizza making her even more hungry.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:49 am

The sight of the text message promptly causes James to blush and quickly delete the offending email. He puts his cell back in his pocket, trying to fight down his blush as he heads back to the group. Reaching out he takes a pizza slice for himself, shaking his head at all the odd things that are happening.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:55 am

"Well...it's good they delivered it quickly then.....guess it's not your second girlfriend then..."
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Rodney » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:00 am

Ginny wrote:Danielle lay on her stomach, the pacifier stuck between her lips, cringing in shame, her cheeks bright red as she looked at the puffed shoulders of her outfit, and tried to see how it looked further down below her chest as she listened to Helena and the boy talking outside the room, the smell of the pizza making her even more hungry.

Looking down, Danielle can spot her now bare legs, but also a huge diaper that is barely covered by the remains of her shrinking skirt.

Loid Thanead wrote:The sight of the text message promptly causes James to blush and quickly delete the offending email. He puts his cell back in his pocket, trying to fight down his blush as he heads back to the group. Reaching out he takes a pizza slice for himself, shaking his head at all the odd things that are happening.
"So, what was it ?" asks Helena munching on a slice of pizza and griming at James's face which is slowly softening.

Nosnits wrote:"Well...it's good they delivered it quickly then.....guess it's not your second girlfriend then..."
" Speaking of second, could you be so kind as to go and check if Danielle in James's room is okay ?" says Helena, doing her half poor puppy, half seductive face to Robert.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:06 am

"It was an prank message," James says, shaking his head. He takes a bite from his pizza, chews carefully and swallows before continuing. "An obscene one."
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:06 am

Danielle was quite embarrassed by the fact it didn't sound like any of the boys had noticed she didn't seem to be around. Were they really that interested in Helena to have forgotten about her? That was nothing compared to the shame she felt when she looked down to see a large diaper between her thighs as her dress got even shorter though, and she groaned behind the pacifier, her hands reaching down to try and stretch the dress over it...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying