[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby muffinstud » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:58 pm

Richard frowned as he thought he caught one guy staring after him. He didn't sit on any cereal or anything, did he? He brushes his bottom absentmindedly to scrape off whatever it was that drew the man's attention before taking his seat. Upon seeing the email, he opens it up as he takes the cup of coffee with a small thanks to Katherine. "Well, why don't you take a quick break and grab something from your apartment? I won't mind." He sips the coffee and turns his attention back to the computer screen.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:24 pm

"Yeah, good idea. Can you call me a cab?", she asked, sitting on the edge of his desk, but just looks disappointed at how her skirt didn't hug her thighs like they were meant to... and she could see the soft, plump flesh roll a little as her thigh pressed against the desk, making her blush.

Richard's e-mail was from the board of directors... informing him that he was to stop trading for the next couple of days, as the company was in the process of being bought by a new owner.

"Are you wearing lip gloss?", asked the young woman suddenly.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Richard stared at his screen in a haze for about a full minute before he finally had the mental capacity to respond. "What? No, I put on some chapstick though. Why?" He didn't even look at Katherine as he went back to staring at the screen while dialing up the cab service from his desk phone. As he waited, he sent a reply message to his boss. The whole body of the message was written thusly: "Then what do you expect me to do all day?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:17 am

Katherine frowned as she saw he wasn't paying attention to her, when usually he could concentrate on little else -but- her. She rose from the desk, and walked to the window, peering down at the street with a sigh. It didn't take long for the e-mail to be returned. "Spend some time cleaning your office?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:34 am

Richard frowned. Clean the office? There should be a cleaning crew for that! Richard smacked his hand on the desk in frustration. His boss would be no help in finding anything productive to do. He'd have to find something himself. "Sorry babe, but I just got an odd email from my boss. I think it would be best if you did take some time for yourself today. Maybe pack some clothes so you have a change in case my wife is still nuts?"

Richard sighed as he waited impatiently for the phone to connect to the cab service.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:38 am

The phone just seemed to ring and ring. It didn't disconnect or explode, but nobody answered either, and it had been ringing for a few minutes now. Katherine looked rather miserable, pulling her blouse to try and make her breasts look bigger. "Fine.. call me when the cab is here", she huffed, leaving the office, and closing the door behind her, heading for her desk out in the main part of the office.

Richard's office was rather messy. Folders and papers were scattered across the desk, almost nothing was in order. The plant in the corner was looking close to dead too, and there were coffee rings all around his mouse.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:46 am

Richard nodded absentmindedly as she left. He could have sworn that his office was nowhere near as messy as it was as he looked it over. The cleaning crew must have had a party in there during the night or something. He groaned to himself and stood up from his chair to organize the myriad papers strewn about the place. He opened the small filing cabinet he had built into the desk and set to putting each paper in it's proper folder and each folder in it's place in the cabinet. A chore that seemed more tedious since he was dead sure he had kept all his paperwork in proper order himself since he had arrived.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:31 am

As he cleaned the desk, that pleasant tingling started between his thighs again. As he reached for the cabinet, his shirt pulled tight across the small bumps on his chest, and tighter still around his bloated stomach. The smell of flowery deodorant reached his nose when he lifted his arms, and it seemed to make his chest tickle.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:45 am

Richard shut his eyes for a moment when the familiar sensations returned. He knew too well how easy it would be to close the door and shut the blinds to the small window that looked into the rest of the building. But that wasn't him. Other people may waste time while on the clock, and while Richard had spent many an hour with Katherine in the office, not a moment passed he didn't make a profit from. So as he felt the tingling and as his knees weakened, he did his best to finish putting away his files, and quickly.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:54 am

Some of his shelves along the wall seemed a couple of inches higher. He never measured their height, so couldn't be sure, but they just felt a bit too far up, and everytime he reached up with his arms, he could smell the flowery body spray. The shirt was getting a bit looser too, hiding the fact those small bumps on his chest were growing ever so slowly, although he probably would notice his pants were digging in at his hips again.. and were brushing over his shoes to drag along the floor.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:08 am

Richard stopped to smell that pleasant, flowery smell. It was coming from him all right. His wife had to have put something in with his suit to make it smell like this. He shook his head and stopped a bit to hike up his pants a bit, since they seemed to be falling down slowly. He tightened his belt around his little gut just enough for it to feel snug, confident that that would keep him from tripping over his own pant legs. He looked around the office to see if there were any cleaning supplies, and when he found none, he made his way out and towards the breakroom.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:13 am

In the breakroom, an average-sized guy was waiting for the water to boil, and just like everyone else, he looked suprised when Richard appeared. "Hey man... ", he murmured. It was Richard's best friend at the office, called Jeff. He was a pretty shy guy, and didn't have a lot of friends because of this, but he and Richard shared a few hobbies, and over the years had become good buddies. Something was different today though, Jeff looked a couple of inches taller than usual. Maybe he had new shoes? "What's up with the outfit? You usually buy those tailored to fit suits, don't you?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:21 am

"Trouble at home. My wife thought it would be funny to get rid of most of my clothes." He bent over, sticking his butt in the air as he rifled through one of the lower cabinets. After he had retrieved the all purpose cleaner and some paper towels, he snapped back upright. "Let's just say things have been...interesting recently." He shook his head and looked up at Jeff. "You get any taller?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:26 am

Jeff found himself staring at Richard's bottom, and for a moment he forgot that it belonged to his best friend. Bending over, he felt the shirt pulled tight around his slowly round stomach, even though it was loose around most of his torso, his shoulders especially. The other guy gave him a funny look, eyebrows rising at the question about getting taller. "Uh.. not that I'm aware of Rich.. ", he mumbled, seeming distracted... he was gazing at Richard's lips, and the smooth skin around his jaw, "New razor? I can never get it that close.. ", he says, brushing a hand over his cheek. He disliked having facial hair, but even shaving every single morning didn't leave him with baby soft skin like Richard seemed to have. It might be about now Richard realised he hadn't even shaved that morning.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:39 am

Richard frowned and ran his hand along his chin, feeling the smooth, soft quality of his skin. He knew he hadn't shaved that morning, he should have a veritable forest of stubble. He took a step back, wide-eyed. Whatever his wife was doing to him, it most definitely wasn't just some allergen or irritating chemical. "I...um, yeah. New razor." He shook his head, sending his hair bouncing back and forth. "Look, do me a favor today? The boss took me off of trading for some reason. I want you to do a couple things for me." He detailed a few of the transactions he should have been doing at that very moment, telling Jeff why and where to buy or sell. "Just...since it doesn't seem like I'll be making any money today, maybe you can pick up some of my slack."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying