Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Sorry," said Kiki as she gave a nervous smile to Jade. She then bows.

"Hurry to the showers! Good job!" said the adviser as he clapped his hands.

---

"Yeah...You welcome," said Mina who finished her tea and was gathering up papers. "I am guessing I am grading them?"

"Hey no worries Ki-Chan. Why are you so nervous all of a sudden?" Jade asks and then bows.

Jade bowed to the adviser and headed to the showers.

"Well come on Ki-Chan." Jade says as she waits for her new friend. She was still curious as to why Kiki had such a nervous smile when she smiled at her. This life keeps on getting more and more confusing.

"Unless you want me to grade them." Ami said. "Or I could at least help you grade them."

Ami helps Mina collect the papers. Maybe they should both grade them.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:57 pm

"Oh....I just feel so bad leaving you alone. You asked so nicely too," said Kiki as the two enter the girl's showers. She soon began to remove her clothing. "Also I know that you tend to hang out with Mina after practice but I guess that may not happen after your argument with her."

----

"Help? Well I could do them on my own," said Mina as she saw the papers and how many they were. She sighed and realized that this may take a long while. "Still maybe you can help with some."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:08 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh....I just feel so bad leaving you alone. You asked so nicely too," said Kiki as the two enter the girl's showers. She soon began to remove her clothing. "Also I know that you tend to hang out with Mina after practice but I guess that may not happen after your argument with her."

----

"Help? Well I could do them on my own," said Mina as she saw the papers and how many they were. She sighed and realized that this may take a long while. "Still maybe you can help with some."

"I'll be fine. Family comes first." Jade said as she also began to remove her clothing as well. "This was a fun meeting. I am going to try to make up with Mina. I don't think it will work at least not for a while."

"I will help with half of them." Ami says as she takes half of the stack of papers that Mina has and gives Mina half her stack.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:13 pm

"Alright. Good luck with that," said Kiki as she finish her shower and was getting out to dry off. "It is a shame that you two had a fight. Text me if you need any help."

---

"Right," said Mina as she begins to grade. She marks each one with an 'x' or a check mark. She looked over at Ami to see how she was doing and was abit unsure if she was doing this correctly.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:26 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Alright. Good luck with that," said Kiki as she finish her shower and was getting out to dry off. "It is a shame that you two had a fight. Text me if you need any help."

---

"Right," said Mina as she begins to grade. She marks each one with an 'x' or a check mark. She looked over at Ami to see how she was doing and was abit unsure if she was doing this correctly.

"Thanks Ki-Chan." Jade said as she too finished her shower and got out to dry off and get dressed. "It sure is. I am not even sure what we were fighting about. I will text you if I need any help."

Jade wasn't even sure if her and Mina would ever become the friends that everyone says they are. She wanted to become friends with Mina, but wasn't sure if she wanted the same thing.

Ami finished grading her stack of papers and looked over toward Mina's stack and noticed the check marks and the"'x's" it looked a bit confusing.

"Mina-Chan, I am guessing that the wrong answers are marked with an 'x' and the correct answers are marked with a check mark." Ami said.

"So how did they do?" Ami asked "All of my students got a 75% or better. How did your group do?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:32 pm

"Then maybe it isn't as bad as you think it is," said Kiki as she changed and walked out of the locker room. She then waved good bye to Jade. "Good bye Ja-chan. See you tomorrow."

Jade may feel the urge to head towards the Science Lab.

----

"Yeah. I mean isn't that how we grade?" asked Mina who had stopped for a moment. She then graded for a bit longer and said, "Well...I guess my stack improved."

To tell the truth Mina wasn't even sure since she had never done this before.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:42 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Then maybe it isn't as bad as you think it is," said Kiki as she changed and walked out of the locker room. She then waved good bye to Jade. "Good bye Ja-chan. See you tomorrow."

Jade may feel the urge to head towards the Science Lab.

----

"Yeah. I mean isn't that how we grade?" asked Mina who had stopped for a moment. She then graded for a bit longer and said, "Well...I guess my stack improved."

To tell the truth Mina wasn't even sure since she had never done this before.

"I hope you're right." Jade said after she changed back into her school clothes and put her Judo uniform in her bag and walked out. Jade then waved good bye to Kiki. "See ya tomorrow Ki-Chan."

"Well I guess I better head toward the Science Lab." Jade said as she did so.

Ami took a look at all the graded papers and noticed that all of the got a C or better. She then addressed the club.

"Congratulations everyone, you are all eligible for the competition coming up." Ami said as she took another sip of her tea.

As soon as Jade arrived outside of the Science lab, she waited patiently for Mina.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:48 pm

"Still this doesn't mean you can slack off! We still have a lot of preparation before competition," said Mina as she gets up and gave them a strict look. She then notice that Jade was standing in the doorway and turned away. "Now get out of here."

Mina then walked away from the front of the room and glance over at Jade. Her mind was racing about why was Jade here. Was she going to try to push her to be friends or something. She tried to look busy as if she was stuffing the quizzes into her back and other things.

Ami would notice Jade too and shouldn't be surprise since Jade does this often.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Still this doesn't mean you can slack off! We still have a lot of preparation before competition," said Mina as she gets up and gave them a strict look. She then notice that Jade was standing in the doorway and turned away. "Now get out of here."

Mina then walked away from the front of the room and glance over at Jade. Her mind was racing about why was Jade here. Was she going to try to push her to be friends or something. She tried to look busy as if she was stuffing the quizzes into her back and other things.

Ami would notice Jade too and shouldn't be surprise since Jade does this often.

"It looks like your friend Jade is here." Ami said then turned to the group. "You need to continue to study hard or the next time we get wind of you failing any type of quiz or test, you will all do time in detention."

The group took the warnings from their two officers seriously as they went home to study.

Jade continues to wait for Mina. Still not sure as to why she had the urge to go to the science lab.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:01 pm

AshK wrote:
"It looks like your friend Jade is here." Ami said then turned to the group. "You need to continue to study hard or the next time we get wind of you failing any type of quiz or test, you will all do time in detention."

The group took the warnings from their two officers seriously as they went home to study.

Jade continues to wait for Mina. Still not sure as to why she had the urge to go to the science lab.

"Umm...yeah....Don't you need help cleaning up or something?" said Mina trying her best to avoid seeing the girl. She moved a purple pigtail out of her face.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:

"Umm...yeah....Don't you need help cleaning up or something?" said Mina trying her best to avoid seeing the girl. She moved a purple pigtail out of her face.

"Trust me Mina-Chan I don't need any help cleaning this place up. I didn't need your help when you were late arriving when I started the meeting as well as your tea. I think you better go with her as she looks a bit confused as to why she is here." Ami said. "Which is odd since she seems to have been showing up here after her Judo practices everyday since the school year started. Maybe she is nervous about something."

Jade didn't say anything as she waited. Still not being able to figure out why she all of a sudden had the urge to come here after Judo Practice.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:29 pm

AshK wrote:
"Trust me Mina-Chan I don't need any help cleaning this place up. I didn't need your help when you were late arriving when I started the meeting as well as your tea. I think you better go with her as she looks a bit confused as to why she is here." Ami said. "Which is odd since she seems to have been showing up here after her Judo practices everyday since the school year started. Maybe she is nervous about something."

Jade didn't say anything as she waited. Still not being able to figure out why she all of a sudden had the urge to come here after Judo Practice.

"Alright...." said Mina who was hinting a bit of an upset tone in Ami's voice. She tried to avoid looking at Jade and picked up her bag. "Alright. See you tomorrow."

Mina swung her bag over her shoulder and was finding this very strange. From everything it seems like she was pretty popular and that Jade actually came here regularly.

"Yes? What is it?" asked Mina as she walks out of the room and looked at Jade. "Didn't think you were into science."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:

"Alright...." said Mina who was hinting a bit of an upset tone in Ami's voice. She tried to avoid looking at Jade and picked up her bag. "Alright. See you tomorrow."

Mina swung her bag over her shoulder and was finding this very strange. From everything it seems like she was pretty popular and that Jade actually came here regularly.

"Yes? What is it?" asked Mina as she walks out of the room and looked at Jade. "Didn't think you were into science."

"Trust me, I am not really into science." Jade said. "For some odd reason I felt the need to meet you after your Science Club meeting after my Judo practice ended. It is very strange. I had planned on just going home to see how this transformation has affected my parents and siblings. When for some odd reason, I felt the urge to come here. Maybe we should go somewhere private and talk to our stuffed animal friend."

Mina would think that was a good idea. She as well as Jade needed some answers.

"Can you believe that these girls that we were changed into are so popular?" Jade inquired. "I mean we never were anywhere near this popular as guys. I find it kind of odd don't you?" Jade finishes.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:14 pm

"Yeah...that is hard to believe. Apparently that contract did a lot more then this," said Mina as she gave a good hard poke to Jade's bust. "I curious on the effects of what happen to you but agree. Let head out to my place. It should be quiet there. "
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Yeah...that is hard to believe. Apparently that contract did a lot more then this," said Mina as she gave a good hard poke to Jade's bust. "I curious on the effects of what happen to you but agree. Let head out to my place. It should be quiet there. "

"Ow that hurt Mina!" Jade said as she poked Mina's bust just as hard. "How do you like it huh? It's not very fun is it?! Come on let's get to your place and try to figure things out. I always did well in school even before I became what I am now. I was on the honor roll and had perfect attendance ever since I started here at this high school. I had to do well otherwise my Martial Arts classes would be taken away from me. My parents are really strict when it comes to my grades. Won't your parents be home? What do you mean what happened to me? What happened to you? How is this contract effecting you?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying