Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Jade decided on Super Mario 3D Land for the game that went along with the 3DS. "Thank you very much sir." Jade said as she curtsied and went over to where Mina was. She seemed to be having an excellent time.

Jade then decided to watch from the display of Strategy Guides for the various games.

Mina's score kept on increasing. Jade thought about asking her if she wanted to leave and go some place else but decided against it since her best friend was having a great time. Jade just smiled at her best friend and started looking at the strategy guides, while occasionally glancing over Mina's way to see how she was doing on the game.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:28 pm

AshK wrote:Jade decided on Super Mario 3D Land for the game that went along with the 3DS. "Thank you very much sir." Jade said as she curtsied and went over to where Mina was. She seemed to be having an excellent time.

Jade then decided to watch from the display of Strategy Guides for the various games.

Mina's score kept on increasing. Jade thought about asking her if she wanted to leave and go some place else but decided against it since her best friend was having a great time. Jade just smiled at her best friend and started looking at the strategy guides, while occasionally glancing over Mina's way to see how she was doing on the game.

Eventually Mina had to stop due to the songs in the selection was completed. She smiled a bit seeing the score and nodded. She then snicker a bit and said, "I guess I need to get this game. It wasn't that bad."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Eventually Mina had to stop due to the songs in the selection was completed. She smiled a bit seeing the score and nodded. She then snicker a bit and said, "I guess I need to get this game. It wasn't that bad."

The sales person at the counter came up to Mina and handed her the game and the accessories to go with it. "These are all yours miss." the sales person said. "That young lady over by the strategy guides got them for you."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:36 pm

AshK wrote:
The sales person at the counter came up to Mina and handed her the game and the accessories to go with it. "These are all yours miss." the sales person said. "That young lady over by the strategy guides got them for you."

"Umm...Really?" said Mina as she looked over to see that Jade was the one behind it. She gave the sales person a smile and said, "Thanks, I guess."

Mina then walked over to Jade and then said, "You know, you didn't have to do that for me. I could have gotten the game for myself if I really wanted to."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:34 am

"I know but you seemed to be enjoying it so much that I wanted to see you happy." Jade said. "The way you played that game over there, that was the happiest I have seen you since our lives got flip turned upside down. It was the least I could do after all the grief I have caused you. Though you might not see me as a friend, but I have always seen you that way despite our disagreements."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:34 pm

AshK wrote:"I know but you seemed to be enjoying it so much that I wanted to see you happy." Jade said. "The way you played that game over there, that was the happiest I have seen you since our lives got flip turned upside down. It was the least I could do after all the grief I have caused you. Though you might not see me as a friend, but I have always seen you that way despite our disagreements."

"Hmp! Well your money...I guess I could pay back. Might as well," said Mina as she was pulling out her wallet from her purse. She then notice that Jade had gotten something and asked, "What did you got?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:12 pm

"You do not have to pay me back." Jade said before Mina could open her wallet. "I got a Pink 3DS Bundle. I traded in my Aqua Blue 3DS for a Flame Red one, then decided to trade the Flame Red 3DS for the Pink 3DS Bundle. I only had to pay 30 more dollars. The game I chose was Super Mario 3D Land."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:12 pm

AshK wrote:"You do not have to pay me back." Jade said before Mina could open her wallet. "I got a Pink 3DS Bundle. I traded in my Aqua Blue 3DS for a Flame Red one, then decided to trade the Flame Red 3DS for the Pink 3DS Bundle. I only had to pay 30 more dollars. The game I chose was Super Mario 3D Land."

"A Pink DS? A Pink DS....." said Mina as she looked down to see the Just Dance game that was in her hand. Her eyebrow twitched a bit and then said slowly, "You do remember why we came in here do you?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:59 pm

"Yes, it was to avoid going girly." Jade said. "Something was just telling me to do what I did. I think a certain stuffed rabbit is in trouble. Why don't we buy something revealing in her size and force her to wear it, then beat her up for what she did to us again. Do you have her human form's measurements?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:04 pm

AshK wrote:"Yes, it was to avoid going girly." Jade said. "Something was just telling me to do what I did. I think a certain stuffed rabbit is in trouble. Why don't we buy something revealing in her size and force her to wear it, then beat her up for what she did to us again. Do you have her human form's measurements?"

"Yeah...me too," said Mina who knew what she was saying was untrue. Nothing was actually telling her to play that girly dancing game. It just happen. She was thinking for a bit then snapped out of it and said, "No, I like totally don't know what she wears. Maybe, like a small or something."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:24 pm

*Hearing the way that Mina talked, Jade slapped her across the face.* "Mina, you were so talking weird again! So like let's go and get some sweet revenge on that stuffed rabbit. As scrawny as she is, I am sure we can make it so she doesn't seem quite so scrawny. Do you wanna go to the Cosplay store for her outfit?"

ABC DEF GHI JKL MNO PQRS TUV WXYZ

*In her basement bedroom at Mina's Lizzi in human form sneezed. She couldn't figure out why though.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:26 pm

AshK wrote:*Hearing the way that Mina talked, Jade slapped her across the face.* "Mina, you were so talking weird again! So like let's go and get some sweet revenge on that stuffed rabbit. As scrawny as she is, I am sure we can make it so she doesn't seem quite so scrawny. Do you wanna go to the Cosplay store for her outfit?"

ABC DEF GHI JKL MNO PQRS TUV WXYZ

*In her basement bedroom at Mina's Lizzi in human form sneezed. She couldn't figure out why though.*

Mina responded back with a slap across Jade's face. She looked upset and then yelled, "What the heck was that for? I said to let me slap you when you talk like that! It doesn't work both ways!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:50 pm

"Okay okay! Sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought you meant for me to slap you when you talk that way, then you would slap me when I talked that way."

"Now can we just go to the Cosplay store and pick out something revealing for the small girl?" Jade asked. "Heck maybe we could rip the ears off of her stuffed animal form."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:51 pm

AshK wrote:"Okay okay! Sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought you meant for me to slap you when you talk that way, then you would slap me when I talked that way."

"Now can we just go to the Cosplay store and pick out something revealing for the small girl?" Jade asked. "Heck maybe we could rip the ears off of her stuffed animal form."

"No! Why would I want you to do that?" said Mina as she rubbed the spot where she was slapped. She then lead the way out of the GamesStop and fumed for a bit. "I don't care. Except, let not rip her ears off. I don't want to deal with the mess of stuffing in my room."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:29 pm

*Sigh* "I guess your right. Ripping her ears off would make a huge mess." Jade said as she too rubbed the place where Mina had slapped her. "So shall we? Do you want me to lead the way to the Cosplay store? Or do you want to?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying