Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:51 pm

AshK wrote:*Sigh* "I guess your right. Ripping her ears off would make a huge mess." Jade said as she too rubbed the place where Mina had slapped her. "So shall we? Do you want me to lead the way to the Cosplay store? Or do you want to?"

"I never been there before. You lead the way," said Mina as she place her hands behind her back and seem to be walking in a cute fashion.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:16 pm

"Mina,are you sure you want to walk that way?" Jade asks as she takes the lead not even realizing she is walking the same way. "We should get to the Cosplay store in a couple of minutes."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:26 pm

AshK wrote:"Mina,are you sure you want to walk that way?" Jade asks as she takes the lead not even realizing she is walking the same way. "We should get to the Cosplay store in a couple of minutes."

"Walk what way?" asked Mina as she didn't realize what was going on. She then shook her head while walking the same way and said, "I have no idea what you are talking about. By the way, is this the place you get those other weird costumes?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:49 am

"Yes, yes it is." Jade said as she continues to walk cutely soon they arrive at the Cosplay shop. "Here we are."

Jade then leads Mina into the store. Mina can't help but be struck in awe at all the cute Cosplay costumes that would fit her perfectly.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:39 pm

AshK wrote:"Yes, yes it is." Jade said as she continues to walk cutely soon they arrive at the Cosplay shop. "Here we are."

Jade then leads Mina into the store. Mina can't help but be struck in awe at all the cute Cosplay costumes that would fit her perfectly.

"I thought so," said Mina as she then notice how Jade was walking and then frowned. She then proceeded to slap Jade. "Watch the way you are walking."

Mina looked at the store and saw all the cosplay outfits. She had to admit that they did look good and understood in a way why Jade would put them on her. She seem to have fitted them all in some way. "Hmm...Not bad."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:02 pm

"Ow! What did you do that for? I was just walking normally." Jade asked. "So shall we go find something revealing for Lizzi?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:34 am

AshK wrote:"Ow! What did you do that for? I was just walking normally." Jade asked. "So shall we go find something revealing for Lizzi?"

"You were walking like you were some sort of cute girl or something," said Mina as she glared at Jade and was walking with a sway in her swagger. She then looked around and paused when she saw a dressed with frills and in the gothic style that looked as if it would fit her. She then slowly said, "No...We are not pervs."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:25 am

"You are doing the exact same thing." Jade glared at her. "Why can't I do what you are doing?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:08 am

AshK wrote:"You are doing the exact same thing." Jade glared at her. "Why can't I do what you are doing?"

"What? I am not doing anything like that!" pouted Mina as she snapped out of her gaze of the dress. She then place her hands to her hips and shook her head. "You are just seeing things is all."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:13 am

"Whatever you say Mina." Jade says as she rolls her eyes. "If that's how you want to play it, then I never did anything like that either. We both must be seeing things." Jade said with a giggle. "Now about the outfit for Lizzi. And get your hands off your hips, you look so girly in that pose. How about we stop that slapping each other. It's not going to help matters any we are still stuck as girls until this stupid contract is fulfilled." Jade finishes.

"Come on let's get to the section with the adult small clothes." Jade says.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:33 pm

AshK wrote:"Whatever you say Mina." Jade says as she rolls her eyes. "If that's how you want to play it, then I never did anything like that either. We both must be seeing things." Jade said with a giggle. "Now about the outfit for Lizzi. And get your hands off your hips, you look so girly in that pose. How about we stop that slapping each other. It's not going to help matters any we are still stuck as girls until this stupid contract is fulfilled." Jade finishes.

"Come on let's get to the section with the adult small clothes." Jade says.

"What? Why I never!" said Mina as she quickly remove her hands from her hips and pouted. She then said, "I am still going to slap you whenever you overuse the world 'like'. That should be like illegal or something."

Mina then followed Jade to where the clothes were.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:45 pm

"Whatever you say Mina." Jade said. "Whatever you say."

They come to the clothes that are Lizzi's size.

"I will let you pick the outfit out." Jade said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:32 pm

AshK wrote:"Whatever you say Mina." Jade said. "Whatever you say."

They come to the clothes that are Lizzi's size.

"I will let you pick the outfit out." Jade said.

"Hmm....Well that one could look good...Wait..No, if it was my size then it would on me," said Mina as she saw one dress that was filled with frills. She then pointed to another one that was puffy and looked to be hard to move in. "I bet that would look good on me too."

Mina just stood there looking at each dress seem to be unsure which one would look good on her instead of Lizzi.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:44 pm

"Um Mina, you are supposed to be helping me look for an outfit for Lizzi, not yourself. Though all of these outfits would look even better on you than they would me." Jade said to her frenemy.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:52 pm

AshK wrote: "Um Mina, you are supposed to be helping me look for an outfit for Lizzi, not yourself. Though all of these outfits would look even better on you than they would me." Jade said to her frenemy.

"Yeah, you know they would," said Mina as she looked though the outfits and sighed. She sorted though the clothes and pulled some off to press them against herself. She then frowned and said, "Damn! What am I doing?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying