Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:59 pm

"Seems like the change is starting to effect you more." Jade said. "Can we focus! We need an outfit to put Lizzi into. We can look for clothes for you and me later."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:03 am

AshK wrote:"Seems like the change is starting to effect you more." Jade said. "Can we focus! We need an outfit to put Lizzi into. We can look for clothes for you and me later."

"What? No it isn't!" said Mina as she pouted and put the dress aside. She then looked at Jade and said, "You know, this may not even affect her at all seeing that she can just change back and worth. Who to say she won't just change back to that rabbit form when we force her into this?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:13 am

"Well her human form, does seem to be a bit girly. I mean, I've never seen her room, how girly is it?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

AshK wrote:"Well her human form, does seem to be a bit girly. I mean, I've never seen her room, how girly is it?"

"It is pretty okay. Still, as I said, she will just change to her rabbit form if we try," said Mina as she was staring at an outfit for a while.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:24 am

"Not if we threaten to rip her ears and tail off if she tries to change into her stuffed animal form."

GHIJKLMNOP

*In Lizzi's bedroom, a feeling of dread comes over her, not of the evil threat kind, the out for girls that used to be boys out for revenge type of feeling of dread. She also sneezes.*

*Rubbing her currently human nose.* "Either someone is talking about me or I am catching a cold." Lizzi said as she turned on the TV in her room.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:26 am

AshK wrote:"Not if we threaten to rip her ears and tail off if she tries to change into her stuffed animal form."

GHIJKLMNOP

*In Lizzi's bedroom, a feeling of dread comes over her, not of the evil threat kind, the out for girls that used to be boys out for revenge type of feeling of dread. She also sneezes.*

*Rubbing her currently human nose.* "Either someone is talking about me or I am catching a cold." Lizzi said as she turned on the TV in her room.

"As I said, rather not," said Mina as she frowns and pull out an outfit. She then pressed it against herself and said, "Give me a minute. I am going to try this one out."

Mina then took the outfit and then walked to a dressing room.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:42 am

"Oh okay Mina." Jade said. However she couldn't resist the urge anymore. She started rooting through the outfits to see which ones she would like. "I wonder if any of these would look good on me. Of course, anything I wear looks good on me."

The last sentence was said with a giggle.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:49 am

AshK wrote:"Oh okay Mina." Jade said. However she couldn't resist the urge anymore. She started rooting through the outfits to see which ones she would like. "I wonder if any of these would look good on me. Of course, anything I wear looks good on me."

The last sentence was said with a giggle.

Inside Jade's mind though, she knew that if given the chance, she would love to force Mina into them. It won't be the first time she had done it.

Mina on the other hand was inside the changing room putting on the outfit. She spent a long time lacing up the strings in the front and tightening them. After awhile, she had fitted it on herself and looked in the mirror. She frowned a little knowing that this was exactly what she didn't want to do but admit it looked good on her. She eventually walked out of the changing room.

"So how do I look. Not that I care what you think," said Mina as she stood in front of Jade in the outfit.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Inside Jade's mind though, she knew that if given the chance, she would love to force Mina into them. It won't be the first time she had done it.

Mina on the other hand was inside the changing room putting on the outfit. She spent a long time lacing up the strings in the front and tightening them. After awhile, she had fitted it on herself and looked in the mirror. She frowned a little knowing that this was exactly what she didn't want to do but admit it looked good on her. She eventually walked out of the changing room.

"So how do I look. Not that I care what you think," said Mina as she stood in front of Jade in the outfit.

"OMG! You are so cute in that outfit! It is perfect for you!" Jade exclaimed with a squeal as she picked out an outfit for herself. "I will be back! I am going to go try this outfit on."

With that, Jade headed off to the changing room.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:53 pm

AshK wrote:
"OMG! You are so cute in that outfit! It is perfect for you!" Jade exclaimed with a squeal as she picked out an outfit for herself. "I will be back! I am going to go try this outfit on."

With that, Jade headed off to the changing room.

MIna just stood there and pouted at the lack of attention she as getting. It kind of annoyed her that Jade just left here there to try on an outfit. Still she was kind of glad to hear that she liked it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Jade came back from the dressing room after a few minutes wearing This outfit with the exact same hairstyle "So how do I look Mina?" Jade asked as she stood in front of Mina with a smile on her face. The outfit seemed to fit her perfectly. Just like Mina's outfit fit her perfectly.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:48 pm

AshK wrote:Jade came back from the dressing room after a few minutes wearing This outfit with the exact same hairstyle "So how do I look Mina?" Jade asked as she stood in front of Mina with a smile on her face. The outfit seemed to fit her perfectly. Just like Mina's outfit fit her perfectly.

"It looks good. Fit what you like that is sure," said Mina as she was inspect Jade and nodded a bit. "Not as good as mines but it is good enough."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:32 pm

"So I think we should get these outfits." Jade said. "We need to think of something to get Lizzi."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:36 pm

AshK wrote:"So I think we should get these outfits." Jade said. "We need to think of something to get Lizzi."

"We need to find another way to get back at her," said Mina as she was admiring herself in a nearby mirror. She was actually liking how she looked in this outfit. She then turned around to face Jade and then said in a bit louder tone, "No way! I don't want this! I just wanted to try it on is all! I mean it looks good on me but there is no way I am leaving with this!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:07 pm

"So what do you think would be the best way to get back at Lizzi? Also I think you should keep it maybe for Halloween or something. That is even better than a lot of outfits I forced you into."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying