Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:19 pm

AshK wrote:"So what do you think would be the best way to get back at Lizzi? Also I think you should keep it maybe for Halloween or something. That is even better than a lot of outfits I forced you into."

"Hmm....I have to think about it...Find out what she doesn't like," said Mina as she thinks about it for a moment. She then pauses for a moment and poses a bit more. She smiled for a while and then frowned. "Fine. I will. Only because you think it looks good. Give me a minute."

Mina then walked into the changing room and took off the clothes. She then grabbed her outfit from before but didn't notice that they had changed from what they were before. Eventually she walked out of the changing room.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:08 am

Jade too focused on how she looked at the moment didn't notice the different outfit. "Hey Mina, should I get this outfit?" Jade asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:15 am

AshK wrote:Jade too focused on how she looked at the moment didn't notice the different outfit. "Hey Mina, should I get this outfit?" Jade asked.

"If you want to you can," said Mina as she looked at Jade and then said, "I mean you do like all that Japanese stuff."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:25 am

"I will be right back, and Mina, you like might want to take a look at yourself in the mirror you look a bit different. I also don't remember you having that outfit on before you went into the changing room." Jade said as she returned to the dressing room she was just in.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:28 am

AshK wrote:"I will be right back, and Mina, you like might want to take a look at yourself in the mirror you look a bit different. I also don't remember you having that outfit on before you went into the changing room." Jade said as she returned to the dressing room she was just in.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" said Mina who was taking what Jade said to be something crazy. She always thought that Jade was a bit off even before this change to being girls. Still she thought she humor her and see what she was talking about. Mina was quite aware that the clothes she had were the same as they were now. She turned around and looked into the mirror.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:37 am

Staring back at her was a different girl That looked as if she was mirroring her expression. However Mina seemed to embrace this new girl that was mirroring her movements. Of course only her and Jade would know that she looked different. Everyone else will see the way she has always been to them. Mina's new appearance looked more like a High School Freshman than her previous appearance.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:46 am

AshK wrote:Staring back at her was a different girl That looked as if she was mirroring her expression. However Mina seemed to embrace this new girl that was mirroring her movements. Of course only her and Jade would know that she looked different. Everyone else will see the way she has always been to them. Mina's new appearance looked more like a High School Freshman than her previous appearance.

"What?" said Mina as she looked at herself in the mirror and was flabbergast. She felt this new body several times and was surprise to see it. Mina did agree that she liked this image of herself more then before but it was rather surprising to see it. Even the clothes were different but she really liked them. The way the skirt moved felt nice and appreciate the style.

"Hey you! Jade! Come here quick!" yelled Mina in a voice that sounded scared. She place her hands out and had a nervous expression on her face that was rather cute.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:56 am

"HOLD ON MINA! I am trying to concentrate on something." Jade said a bit annoyed as she finished fixing her hair to look more presentable, when before she really didn't care that much about how her hair looked or how her make up was, she came out with an annoyed expression on her face. "What do you want Mina! I was trying to fix my make up! Jeez can't a girl have some time to make herself a bit more presentable?" Jade then proceeded to smooth out her dress more than she usually does when she is talking.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:06 am

AshK wrote:"HOLD ON MINA! I am trying to concentrate on something." Jade said a bit annoyed as she finished fixing her hair to look more presentable, when before she really didn't care that much about how her hair looked or how her make up was, she came out with an annoyed expression on her face. "What do you want Mina! I was trying to fix my make up! Jeez can't a girl have some time to make herself a bit more presentable?" Jade then proceeded to smooth out her dress more than she usually does when she is talking.

Mina at once gave a slap to Jade and then said, "Forget what you are saying! Look at me! Something is wrong!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:20 am

"I am thinking that it is the work of Lizzi again." Jade said analytically. "We do need to get home. I just remembered that I have a test tomorrow. However we need to get some carrots first. I do think you look great the way you are now. And do stop slapping me please. I need to stop by the book store as well. Could you lead me there Mina? The last time we were there, was the first time I ever actually set foot in a book store or library, and I don't remember where it was."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:24 am

AshK wrote:"I am thinking that it is the work of Lizzi again." Jade said analytically. "We do need to get home. I just remembered that I have a test tomorrow. However we need to get some carrots first. I do think you look great the way you are now. And do stop slapping me please."

"Not until you stop acting that way," said Mina as she looked at Jade and frowned. She then looked down at herself and then said, "Don't you think this is wrong? I don't care if this is the work of Lizzi! It isn't right! I mean I like how I look too but it is wrong! Also no, I am not buying carrots. I have some at home already."

Mina just stood there with a pout on her face clearly disturbed.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:32 am

"Acting what way?" Jade asked. "Mom wants me to improve in school and the best way for me to do that is to actually study for tests. Do you know of anything else that Lizzi hates?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:38 am

AshK wrote:"Acting what way?" Jade asked. "Mom wants me to improve in school and the best way for me to do that is to actually study for tests. Do you know of anything else that Lizzi hates?"

"Like a girl...." said Mina under her breath as she stood there feeling rather upset.

"I don't care about what your mom wants or what Lizzi hates...!I having a problem here! Look at me! I look so different and I feel as if you are not helping!" cried out Mina as she sounded to be on the brink of tears. She just stood there with her arms to her side and looking rather upset.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:45 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:"Acting what way?" Jade asked. "Mom wants me to improve in school and the best way for me to do that is to actually study for tests. Do you know of anything else that Lizzi hates?"

"Like a girl...." said Mina under her breath as she stood there feeling rather upset.

"I don't care about what your mom wants or what Lizzi hates...!I having a problem here! Look at me! I look so different and I feel as if you are not helping!" cried out Mina as she sounded to be on the brink of tears. She just stood there with her arms to her side and looking rather upset.

"I have no idea how to help you Mina." Jade said. "I thought I was supposed to be a girl? I certainly don't look like a guy anymore do I? Don't you think I know that I was a boy at one time? I really do not like being this way. I'm just trying to make everyone think I like being this way, even you." Jade said on the brink of tears as she continued to hold them back. Now Mina knew the truth, this whole act of liking her new life, was nothing but a false facade. "How do you propose I help you?" Jade continued to hold back her tears. This is the first time she really admitted to herself that she really didn't like being a girl after all. When she said she wanted a change, she didn't mean a complete Gender Change.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:08 am

AshK wrote:
"I have no idea how to help you Mina." Jade said. "I thought I was supposed to be a girl? I certainly don't look like a guy anymore do I? Don't you think I know that I was a boy at one time? I really do not like being this way. I'm just trying to make everyone think I like being this way, even you." Jade said on the brink of tears as she continued to hold them back. Now Mina knew the truth, this whole act of liking her new life, was nothing but a false facade. "How do you propose I help you?" Jade continued to hold back her tears. This is the first time she really admitted to herself that she really didn't like being a girl after all. When she said she wanted a change, she didn't mean a complete Gender Change.

"Well...." said Mina as she took a step back from the close to breaking down Jade. This was actually a surprise to Mina as she didn't know how to handle this and was taken back a bit. She tried to compose herself guessing that maybe she should take the lead somehow but it was rather hard. She raised her hand up a bit and then place it on her lips as if to give it a small bite. She then took a step forward.

"Pull yourself together," said Mina in a bit nervous but assertive way. She then took a deep breath and said, "First off I am going to buy this outfit!"

Mina held up the outfit she had tired on before going on, "Next, we are going to the food court and getting ourselves a milkshake or a smoothie or whatever we are suppose to drink. I don't know. Then after that, well, we see. Just do it!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying