Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:13 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:"As long as you don't drink a lot of them." Jade said. "Exercise is good as well. Of course we get plenty of that with our other activities don't we?"

The second part of Jade's quote was said with a giggle.

"Do you want to get them to go?" Jade asked. "By the way what time is it anyway?"(I really want to know what the RP time is about now. It has to be at least 7PM but I am not sure.)

"I hope not," said Mina who was surprised a bit why she was wondering about that but figure it was a reasonable concern for either male or females. She finished her drink and then said, "About six I guess. Let me see..."

Mina checked her iPod and saw that it was actually 6:39. She then said, "About to be 6:40."

Jade checks her phone and sees that Mina is right. "So what do you want to do now?" Jade asks as she finishes her float and throws the cup away. She then finishes off her water as well.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:18 am

"I guess we could just go home. I have to make dinner," said Mina as she looked at the time and knew she had some time to do it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:22 am

"Um what about Joey and Tony?" Jade asks then realizes they have cars so they could get themselves home. "They gave us rides here after all. I feel bad leaving Joey here without an explanation. Neither of us can drive now."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:33 am

AshK wrote:
"Um what about Joey and Tony?" Jade asks then realizes they have cars so they could get themselves home. "They gave us rides here after all. I feel bad leaving Joey here without an explanation. Neither of us can drive now."

"I can dri-," said Mina as she realize that she couldn't or at least shouldn't due to her now current age. She then frowned and said, "You text Joey and tell him we just going to my place. I call my dad and he can pick us up."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:36 am

"That works." Jade says as she sends Joey a text.

[Begin Text to Joey]Going to Mina's Place. Also Tell Tony that I will be home later.[End Text to Joey]

"Okay let's wait by the window until your dad gets here. Say do you have room at your table for one more person?" Jade says then asks as her stomach growls.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:45 am

AshK wrote:"That works." Jade says as she sends Joey a text.

[Begin Text to Joey]Going to Mina's Place. Also Tell Tony that I will be home later.[End Text to Joey]

"Okay let's wait by the window until your dad gets here. Say do you have room at your table for one more person?" Jade says then asks as her stomach growls.

"Our table has four sides," said Mina as she chew on her lip after texting her dad about bring over Jade and to pick her up.

Soon a pair of boys around the age of 12 came walking. If Jade looks closely at one of them then she may notice that one of them looked familiar such as a younger James with a feminine touch.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:57 am

"Um Mina, I like think we should wait outside. It's gettin' way too freaky in here." Jade said to Mina as she headed toward the other exit away from the freaky occurrence.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:02 am

AshK wrote:"Um Mina, I like think we should wait outside. It's gettin' way too freaky in here." Jade said to Mina as she headed toward the other exit away from the freaky occurrence.

"Okay..." said Mina seeing the boy that was freaking Jade out. She then notice something and said, "Hey, isn't that your little sister?"

The boy in question then turned around to avoid looking at Mina and Jade.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:05 am

"Anna! Get your butt over here now and explain!" Jade said to the boy in question.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:07 am

AshK wrote:"Anna! Get your butt over here now and explain!" Jade said to the boy in question.

"Umm..." jumped the boy up in surprise and then turned around slowly but not enough to let Jade see the full face. Then in a bit deep voice that didn't sound natural said, "I don't know who you are talking about."

Mina just stared at the scene and said in a deadpan voice, "Your family is weird."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:10 am

"I know who you are Anna." Jade said. "You always tend to crossdress at the strangest times."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:21 am

AshK wrote:"I know who you are Anna." Jade said. "You always tend to crossdress at the strangest times."

"Hey! This isn't strange at all!" said Anna as she turned around. The boy that she was with looked a bit surprised and tried to stay cool.

Mina notice Anna and was in awe at how Anna looked. She then turned away and said, "Don't be so loud..."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:22 pm

"Have you been following Mina and me all this time Sis?" Jade asked. "You need to do a better job of concealing your curves. It looks like you got a little lazy."

Jade then points to Anna's bust that seems to be sticking out a lot more than a boys chest should which is exactly how she figured out who the "boy" really was.

Jade then turns to the other boy and looks back at Anna. "So who is your bodyguard Sis?" Jade asked.

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:18 pm

AshK wrote:"Have you been following Mina and me all this time Sis?" Jade asked. "You need to do a better job of concealing your curves. It looks like you got a little lazy."

Jade then points to Anna's bust that seems to be sticking out a lot more than a boys chest should which is exactly how she figured out who the "boy" really was.

Jade then turns to the other boy and looks back at Anna. "So who is your bodyguard Sis?" Jade asked.

"NO! We are not. We were just coming in here to eat is all," said Anna who was blushing realizing that her binding was coming loose.

"I think they have better things then following us," said Mina who didn't even believe what Jade was saying.

"Also...He is my friend," said Anna as she stood in front of him. The boy just simply waved.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Jade then turned to the other boy and waved as well then she turned back to her sister. "I thought I saw you following Joey and me on our date, though I think it is a bit to early to start calling him my boyfriend." Jade said remembering what she said to Joey before she ran away from him. "So do you have a ride home Anna?" Jade asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying