[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Nikki » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:38 pm

Okay I vote we wait for Kris at this point
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:48 pm

OOC: Everyone can post once more then we have to wait for Kris_Roth to post. Dan: You already are used to your new body. Your mind was completely changed into a girls mind with some memories of that you used to be guy, but you don't scream because you are already used to calling yourself a girl.

Ashlee: If we like go outside and get some outfits now while it is still raining we will be infected even more. It like adds on to your current transformation. This is what me and my sisters eventually looked like with the last strain of the Virus.

Lana: That like so totally explains why we still have our Psychic Abilities. We so totally never lost them.

Sandra: Yeah we so totally had some really awesome powers from the last Strain of the Virus.

*All three of the Schatsiek Sisters pulled out the pictures of an Espeon Wind Angel Magical Girl Hybrid(Ashlee formerly known as Ash and Ashley), a Glaceon Ice Angel Magical Girl Hybrid(Sandra), and a Flareon Fire Angel Magical Girl Hybrid(Lana formerly known as Lance and Leigh).*

Ashlee: That is so totally why we like have to wait for the rain to stop before we shop for more outfits.

Lana: We so totally don't want to get Transformed further now would we?

Sandra: That would be like so totally bogus.

*The Sisters put the pictures away after showing everyone.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:53 pm

((Oops okay ^_^))

Dani:Wow those where accually you guys? and it would be fun to buy some new cloths
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:05 pm

The Schatsiek Sisters: Yes they so totally were. We do still have some of those powers, but they aren't as powerful as they were when we were in those forms.

OOC: Wait for Kris_Roth to post please. We don't want to leave her behind.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:29 pm

"Oh, well that's a downer." Helen said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:37 pm

Kris sees the others have changed..."Okay, this is really getting weird. Before too long, everyone in this place will be changed into a girl." He was hoping the new strain wouldn't take affect in him, since he was exposed to the 1st two strains..."Uhm, Bree, Ashlee, uhm, will I be infected as since I was a victim of the last 2 virus infestations? If all the boys are turned to girls, how are they supposed to have relationships with boys when the natural girls are transformed as well?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:55 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Kris sees the others have changed..."Okay, this is really getting weird. Before too long, everyone in this place will be changed into a girl." He was hoping the new strain wouldn't take affect in him, since he was exposed to the 1st two strains..."Uhm, Bree, Ashlee, uhm, will I be infected as since I was a victim of the last 2 virus infestations? If all the boys are turned to girls, how are they supposed to have relationships with boys when the natural girls are transformed as well?"

Ashlee: If you don't get hit with the Rain you will be just fine. This new strain of the Virus also in some cases change girls into guys, so that is like how it works I guess.

Lana: It's best if you avoid the Rain and use Caution when like taking a shower. We have a filter on our Shower so the water coming out of there is not infected.

Sandra: I still remember my Ice Powers, Ashlee remembers her wind Powers and Lana Remembers her Fire Powers. When we all took the cure we still had those powers from our elemental angel forms they just were buried. They may surface again if we decide to go after whoever did this. He like had to have some knowledge of the First two strains to create the third strain.

OOC: When do you want to be changed Kris? Just let either Riana or myself know.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:05 pm

"Yeah so we shouldn't have any problem finding guys" Bree said
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:10 pm

Ashlee: That is so totally right! *Giggle.*

Lana: You so totally know it! *Giggle.*

Sandra: That is like the total truth! *Giggle.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:15 pm

Kris finds the display of girliness way too much for him to handle..."Whoa, this virus really makes your minds match your body...and seeing I'm the only guy in a room full of girls, this makes me really uncomfortable..." his face starts to blush a bit...He's never been on any real dates with a girl as of late....

OOC: Okay, you can tg my character. Just right now, Boy to girl....
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:27 pm

OOC: I will TG your character tomorrow. Just have Kris walk out in the rain and run back in soaked. Bedtime I have to work tomorrow!
Last edited by AshK on Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Asch » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:34 pm

Delilah giggled along with the rest of the girls and let out a sigh with the word "Boys~ <3" attached. "There's nothing better than a romantic date under the moonlight. Oh, how I'd like, like to have one..."
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Nikki » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:54 pm

"So does anyone want to use the shower since it's filtered and all?" Bree asked
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:58 pm

Kris shrugs.."I'm okay...maybe in the morning...well, where are we going to sleep at, since we are stuck in here, just one boy and a group of nice girls...?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Asch » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:01 pm

"Umm... I guess I will." Delilah said, before attempting to walk away and stopped after realizing something. "Where, like, is it?"
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying