RMFH - Apartment 2

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RMFH - Apartment 2

Postby Nosnits » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:12 am

Roberet rolls his eyes, and follows the girls orders, by the letter. "Hello?" He calls out, at the door to the room.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Rodney » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:20 am

Nosnits wrote:Robert rolls his eyes, and follows the girls orders, by the letter. "Hello?" He calls out, at the door to the room.

James room looks completely different, there are two cribs in it now. Maybe he could check them out.

Loid Thanead wrote:"It was an prank message," James says, shaking his head. He takes a bite from his pizza, chews carefully and swallows before continuing. "An obscene one."
" Oh ? What did it say ?" asks Helena with a knowing smiles looking at James's ruffled, thick brown hair as they straightens and darkens. James's can also feel his waist compress and his tights expands.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nosnits » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:22 am

Robert looks....quite confused, and then checks in on the cribs, to see if anyone...is in them.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:23 am

Danielle looked up as she heard a noise, and saw Robert come into the room. She was now a little girl, not sure how old she was, but small enough to fit into the crib without her legs hanging out, but surely he'd recognise her as the cheerleader that had come to stay with them. She groaned behind a pacifier that was in her mouth, and points a hand through the bars, back out into the living room. The girl was wearing a little shirt with puffed sleeves, and a bib, with a big diaper poking out from beneath her short dress.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rodney » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:25 am

The short dress Danielle was wearing still looked a bit like the cheerleader, but Danielle didn't look older than five now.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nosnits » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:26 am

"Hey....who are you? What are ou doing in here?" Robert asks teh little girl. "I thought this was Dannielle's room..." He moves his hands down to pick the little one up.

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:28 am

She moaned as it seemed he didn't recognise her, her cheeks going a bright red as she was picked up out of the crib, causing her diaper to crinkle. She squirms in the boy's arms, still finding him rather cute, but she no longer had the boy to make him do as she wanted. Again she points back out to the living room, mumbling behind her pacifier...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nosnits » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:32 am

"Hey, what is it? I can't understand a word you're saying....." Robert says to the little girl. "Are you here alone? How did you get in?"

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:35 am

She shakes her head, her blonde hair swishing back and forth, but felt so helpless, unable to even let the boy know that he and the others were all in trouble, or that Helena was behind it all! She tries pushing her small hands against his face to make him turn his head back to the door...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nosnits » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:37 am

Robert chuckles slightly, but doesn't turn his head. "No, my face isn't a plaything, little one...it's part of my body."

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Rodney » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:40 am

The places on Robert's face that Danielle touched are starting to soften, surely Robert can't see this but Danielle could.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:42 am

She blushed at the way Robert was speaking to her like she was a child, and frowned at the way he wasn't doing what she wanted, as boys usually did. Her eyes widen a little as she saw the softening of his features, but doesn't realise she was causing it, and brushes her fingers across his cheeks, his nose and his mouth to check the changes were really happening....
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nosnits » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:44 am

"Hey, hey, hey, I'm ticklish, you know....no need to go feeling around my face...you don't want germs your little immune system can't hadnedl....now...where are your parents?"

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Rodney » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:50 am

Nosnits wrote:"now...where are your parents?"
The odds that Danielle could answer that are limited, but even more limited by the fact that she currently have a pacifier stuck in her mouth.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:51 am

"It was a crude depiction of a human female's secondary reproductive organs," James replies, the colour of his cheeks slowly returning to normal. He raises an eyebrow at the feelings in his lower body and looks down. "Wait... I feel odd...?"
Last edited by Jacqueline on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying