[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:46 am

Jeff nodded his head, pulling a notepad from his back pocket, and begins writing down a few things from what Richard was telling him. His nose twitches a little, and he begins to sniff the air, and the glances around the otherwise empty break room. "Can you smell perfume?", he asked.

There was a tickle in Richard's throat for a moment, one that seemed to run right down to his chest, his nipples stiffening a little, and when he next spoke.. his voice would be a little higher, a bit like the groan he'd heard the night before in the bathroom when playing with the lumps. Not too high, just a little softer.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:02 pm

Richard winced as he felt the stiffness in his chest and the return of those wonderful tinglings from his nipples. He cleared his throat, sounding a little softer even through his cough. "That would be my wife again..." He frowned as he heard his voice. "I'd like to talk more, Jeff, but I have to go. Email me later with your results and I'll send you some more suggestions. Later." He lightly slapped Jeff's arm and smiled before he turned away and shuddered. What was wrong with his voice?
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Jeff looked concerned, but he nodded his head, "Sure thing.. ", he said, filling up his coffee mug as Richard wandered off. As he walked, he'd feel his thighs rubbing together, the sound of the legs of his pants brushing sounding quite loud in the quiet office area, a swish, swish, swish kind of sound, and towards the lower part of his legs, the pants were flicking about like a pair of 70's flares.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:26 pm

Richard stopped in the hall and looked down at his thighs. Had he really let himself go so far that they were rubbing each other now? That was the last straw. He'd drive over to the gym right then. Except...He slapped his forehead. Susan had his car. He was stuck here until she came and got him, what with his luck calling a taxi. He mumbled to himself and made the effort to widen his stride as he entered his office again. This was definitely not turning out to be a good day for him.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:32 pm

In his office, rather than his mug of coffee, was a glass of milk... and a banana. Katherine had returned, "Where's the cab?", she demanded, her mood had just seemed to get worse since she'd left him a little earlier. Usually, she was used to making the other women jealous, but that morning there had been a lot of glances in her direction as they whispered, and she didn't want to sit out there with them any longer.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:40 pm

"I still couldn't get through. You try calling them." Richard pulled a sticky note off his desk and wrote a phone number on it before handing it to her. Then he noticed the milk. "What the..." He picked it up and examined it. It wasn't even his mug, it was a regular clear glass of milk. "Did you do this? If you did, it's not funny."

As she entered his office, Katherine might notice that Richard's desk seemed to be a little higher than she remembered it to be.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:52 pm

"Huh? Why would I think it's funny? You told me to get you coffee, and I did", she said, pulling her skirt up a little before she took the sticky note from him. Rather than return to her own desk, she sits down on the desk, frowning at how she had to push herself onto her toes to slide her bottom into place... and that her heels fell off once she was sat down, leaving her feet dangling just above the floor. Dialling the number, she lifts the phone to her ear, and huffs again, seeming on the verge of a tantrum.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:59 pm

Richard kept his frown going. Somehow, something told him his wife was behind this. He took a draft of the milk before setting it down. Now that the space on his desk was clear, he sprayed the coffee stains and started rubbing them out with the paper towels. "Any luck?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:07 pm

The young woman looked quite suprised to see him spraying the surface of the desk and then wipe it down with the paper towels. She didn't answer him right away, but listening to the ringing and ringing of the phone without anyone picking up. Finally, she sighed and set it down rather hard. "No.. and what are you doing?", she asked.

As he rubbed at the desk, that thing between his thighs began to feel tingly. Should it be feeling like that from cleaning?! It felt so nice down there though, and the new underwear seemed to get more comfy the longer he spent in it. The lack of room in the front of the briefs barely felt a problem anymore.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:17 pm

Richard inhaled sharply as he felt his crotch get all nice and tingly again. His eyes half closed and he shuddered at the feeling. "I'm cleaning," he breathed. Despite his softer sounding voice, he still managed to sound acidic. "I've been cut out of the trading game today, and some joker seems to have made a mess of my office. So I'm cleaning it, since I don't have anything better to do." He raised an eyebrow at her. "What have you been up to, besides getting all riled up for nothing?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:32 pm

"What can I do? My phone's broken, my make-up bag is missing... ", she sighed, as if there was nothing else to be done in the office at all. She usually felt quite sexy when sat on his desk infront of him like this.. but.. it just wasn't working at the moment. Her outfit wasn't hugging her in the right places at all, and she was still feeling fat after being made to eat a burger the night before.

Richard's manhood continued to tingly.. slowly growing smaller inside the soft cotton underwear, and considering the previous shrinking the night before, it would be just a little more than half the size it was meant to be now.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Richard stopped and gasped softly as the tingling continued. A combination of not wanting the feeling to ever leave combined with the horror of actually feeling his manhood shrivel left him with a blank, faraway look on his face. He just stood there, leaning on his desk while he hoped it would pass before he made a scene of himself in front of Katherine. He tried to talk, give her some kind of reply, but he just couldn't think of anything to say with the turmoil swirling through him.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:46 pm

It faded soon after he stopped cleaning to just lean against the desk, but Katherine had noticed something was up. "What's with you today? You're acting weird.. ", she said, and shook her head. Remembering that she needed something, she tries to switch on the sexyness that usually came so easily, leaning foward, pushing her chest out a little as a hand reaches over to stroke Richard's backside... and suddenly the tingling feeling at jumped to there, and he could almost feel the slow swelling of his rear inside the stretchy underwear. "I was thinking... I could use a running machine at my apartment. I've seen a great one online. Can I borrow your card?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:52 pm

Richard's eyes went wide open. Sure, he enjoyed the touch very much, but this was more from an idea that struck him. "Sure, here you go." He coldly pulled out his wallet and tossed his card to her. "Just give me a little privacy for a moment though? I have a little business I need to take care of." He kept leaning on the desk and surveyed it as the gears in his head started to turn.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:09 pm

She didn't look happy at being asked to leave, but slides down from the desk. It was so much more comfortable without her heels, she even forgotten to put that back on before she left to go make her online purchase from her own desk.

After she'd moved her fingers from his bottom, it tingled for a moment or two longer before stopping again.. but it added to the feeling of largeness in his bottom that shouldn't really be there. It felt like his center of gravity was slowly slipping downwards, his shoulders and chest having got a bit smaller it seemed, while his hips, bottom and thighs had all got larger, or so it felt.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying