Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:54 am

"Hm? Oh, sure! She's already got a lot of attention. Most career criminals start small, but she ups and robs a bank on her first job!"

Suzie pauses and quickly slips on a white bra with matching panties

"... sorry Auntie. Must be a sore spot for you..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:18 am

"It's not your fault, Suzie", she blushed as the conversation brought her gaze back to the auburn-haired girl. "We'll try and find out if she's done anything like this to people before, and how long it takes to wear off. That'll be a good start. After that, we could search for clues about her identity, that sort of thing. Think you'll be interested in helping? I understand if you're going to be busy doing... whatever teenage girls do with their time these days"", she said with an embarrassed smile. "Sorry... it's been a long time since I was this age".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:20 am

Suzie next slips on some socks and jeans, followed by a pink t-shirt with a black cartoon cat face on the front. Taking a hairtie, she ties her hair into a ponytail.

"Sounds good Auntie. Now, onto homework!"

She grabs her backpack from the foot of her bed and takes out some textbooks and workbooks, putting them onto a small desk.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:26 am

Georgia didn't miss the fact how similarly she and Suzie were now dressed. Perhaps not in colours, but they both wore jeans, a t-shirt, and had their hair in a ponytail. She couldn't believe it, but she found she was actually a little jealous of the girl's slightly more mature figure. "You should be careful not to call me that in public for the next few days, sweetie. It could lead to awkward questions, but most of all... it could reveal my secret identity to her, and that would put us all in danger", she explained.

Climbing to her feet, she walked over to the desk, wincing a little as Suzie's small height advantage was more noticeable with the two of them stood beside eachother, and she looked over the books. "What subject is it for?", she asked curiously as she settled down into a chair. In the back of her mind, she couldn't help but imagine all the crime going on around the city, while she was here doing... homework.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:37 am

Suzie giggles and nods.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful around other people. And the subject is history. I have to pick a her or a villain and deliver an oral presentation on them."

She shoots Georgia a worried look.

"A-And no offense meant Auntie, but there's not enough on the Possum to give a decent enough report..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:55 am

Georgia looked more embarrassed than annoyed by Suzie's admission. "What do you mean there's not enough? I don't get the way you kids think these days. Why is the Possum so uncool? Don't think I don't know cool, young lady. When I was your age, I was into surfing, skating, rock music, I was cool!", she protested. "Since becoming the Possum, I've had to work on my secret identity. If I carried on doing all those things, someone might link me to the Possum, but there's no way they'd suspect the quiet, smartly-dressed secretary of being a super hero", she explained. Clearly, The Possum's poor reputation was a subject that she felt strongly about.

"Is it because I don't have powers? Because neither do Batman and Iron Man, and people love those characters. Is it my costume? Because that's a classic design, it would fit right in amongst the super heroes from the golden age of comics!". Her cheeks were a little red as she got herself worked up, and Suzie might get the impression Georgia had gone over this speech in her head many times before, but clearly had never had anyone around to tell her just why the youth of today weren't exactly crazy about The Possum. Her lower lip was now jutting out in a slight pout, which suddenly raised questions in her mind about the emotional and hormonal side-effects of being made physically younger, and now it was her turn to give Suzie a worried look
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Suzie is too busy clutching her sides and suppressing a fit of giggles to notice much at the moment.

"Pffft... s-sorry Auntie, but it's just so surreal to listen to someone younger than me talking like thaahahahahahaahahaahahaah!"

She falls off her seat, giggling and snorting all the while
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Georgia stares for a moment, before her eyes widen, and she goes BRIGHT red. "Suzie!", she whined as the girl beside her actually fell off her chair laughing. "I'm NOT younger than you! She just changed the way I look! C'mon, it's not THAT funny! How am I supposed to know how to speak?". She doubted the other girl could even hear her over her own laughter as she rolled about on the floor. It was clear now, even with Suzie calling her Auntie still, than any sense of adult authority she may have had over the girl, was gone.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:35 am

Suzie sits up and wipes some tears from the corners of her eyes.

"S-Sorry Auntie..."

She stands up and gives Georgia a tight hug.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:40 am

Georgia, still sat in the chair, watched Suzie rise up to her feet, and then shivered as the girl bent down to hug her. It was rather comforting, but mixed with the shame of having Suzie's bigger than average breasts pressed to her own smaller than average ones. Her arms reached up around the teenager, still blushing, enjoying the hug more than she'd even admit to herself. "You're so much like your Mother...", she murmured in a quiet voice, gently rubbing Suzie's lower back before letting go.

"Now, about this homework. I have an idea.  We can kill two birds with one stone", she explained, chewing her lip hesitantly before continuing.  "We could do your report on the Hellchemist.  That way we'll get your report and my research done at the same time", she suggested, looking to Suzie for a reaction.  "I bet you think she's cool, don't you?", she blushed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:31 am

"I'll take that as a compliment she says as she lets Georgia go."

"And the Hellchemist is no good either. The presentation has to be 5 minutes long and all she's done is rob a bank. The reason I can't do you is that you only brought down muggers and stuff. I'm not saying that isn't amazing, but since it didn't make the paper often I don't have enough research material. And if I just asked you and turned in a surprisingly detailed presentation of the Possum's accomplishments, people would get suspicious right?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:17 am

"Yeah, I suppose... ", she replied, a slight frown creasing her forehead as she looked over the textbooks. Drumming her fingers along the surface of the desk, she peered through the window with a distant look on her face. "Well... which Heroes do you like?", she asked a little nervously, turning to meet the other girl's gaze agin. "Maybe I'll pick up some tips on how to become more popular... ", she murmured with a little shrug.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:21 am

Suzie frowns and gives Georgia a hug from behind, resting her chin on the smaller girl's head as she thinks.

"Hmm... I quite like Seven-Leagues and the way he uses his space-bending powers, but Lady Neuro is cool too... not as cool as you Auntie, but still cool."

She hums softly for a few moments as she thinks before finally deciding.

"I know! Kinetic!" she exclaims. He was a more recent metahero, one who could absorb and control kinetic energy.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:34 am

Georgia leaned into Suzie slightly, a small smile spreading across her lips at the girl's kindness. Of course, the fact she even needed comforting from the teenager was pretty embarrassing, along with the feeling of Suzie's breasts rubbing her back as she was hugged. Still, she didn't say anything, but listened to the girl discussing the other, more news-worthy super heroes of Anthem City.

"Good thinking, Sweetie", she replied with a smile. She was trying her best to talk to Suzie as if everything was still normal, and there hadn't been such a dramatic shift in the relationship, but it was getting kinda hard to talk to her like an adult would talk to a child, without feeling really silly.

"We should probably start with the first time he hit the news, right? Wasn't that when he saved the mayor's daughter from that group protesting against the government super power experiments?", she asked, squinting as she tried to remember. "I know that was him... but I can't remember if that was the first thing he did", she blushed, forced to talk about super heroes that had become a far bigger success than herself.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:39 am

Suzie nods and gets a sheet of paper from her desk and a pencil. She sits at the desk and takes out her pink Mackbook, opening it and opening the Flamewolf web browser.

"Ah, here we go! An extremist threw a Molatov cocktail at someone and he appeared, absorbed all the kinetic energy from it and caught it. Then when the extremist drew a gun and fired it at him, he stopped the bullet and punched him, releasing some of the kinetic energy as he did."

She write this all down and nods.

"Good so far. You think I should include a list of things he's done by using stored up energy?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying