Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:07 am

AshK wrote:"Whoa whoa whoa calm down girl. I am right here, you do not have to yell." Jade says as she waves her hands in front of her face in a defensive position. "I didn't mean that you were. I just said that after I noticed how much more relaxed you were out here than you were in there. You so don't have to yell at me."

It was apparent by Jade's voice that she as nervous thinking that Mina was yelling at her.

"I wasn't yelling," said Mina in an upset tone. She then looked away and said, "I don't know what happen. I was just nervous or something."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:12 pm

"Oh okay, sorry for accusing you of yelling." Jade said.

Right after Jade finished her sentence, the five girls came out dressed.

"So what are we waiting for?" Mar asked. "Let's go celebrate our school's victory!"

The other four nodded in agreement.

"Come on Mina let's go." Jade said as she headed toward the exit with her bag slung over her shoulder and across her chest.
Last edited by AshK on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:19 am

"Yeah...." said Mina as she froze up at the appearance of the other girls. She then slowly walked close to Jade and seem to be keeping her distance from the others.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:32 am

Jade notices this and looks at her best friend worried. "Mina, what's wrong?" Jade asks worriedly to her best friend. "Are you sure you are going to be alright?"

The other five girls were talking amongst themselves while following Jade and Mina. They were talking about the competition and how they can do better next time. They didn't seem to notice how far away from them Mina was. They also didn't seem to notice how close Mina was to Jade. They just continued to chat and follow.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:14 am

AshK wrote:Jade notices this and looks at her best friend worried. "Mina, what's wrong?" Jade asks worriedly to her best friend. "Are you sure you are going to be alright?"

The other five girls were talking amongst themselves while following Jade and Mina. They were talking about the competition and how they can do better next time. They didn't seem to notice how far away from them Mina was. They also didn't seem to notice how close Mina was to Jade. They just continued to chat and follow.

"Yes...I am going to be fine. There is nothing to worry about," said Mina softly as she scooted closer to Jade. She looked a bit nervous as she spoke.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:29 am

"Mina, I can tell by the tone of your voice that you really aren't okay." Jade said. "That's the same tone of voice that my sisters use when they are hiding something, though I don't ever pick up on it, until they tell me that I did something wrong. One time I was putting Leigh to bed, and Anna told me that Leigh was afraid of heights and slept on the bottom bunk."

Jade then took a deep breath to catch it as she briefly looked back to see if the others were still following. They were.

"The next morning, Leigh got up and told me that she had the top bunk." Jade said. "What are you hiding Mina? The tone of your voice tells me that you are definitely hiding something."

Jade then unconsciously moved closer to Mina. Mina didn't seem to notice. However, Mina did notice that Jade sounded smarter than she used to. Jade noticed it too. The other five girls were too busy talking to notice.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:29 am

"Nothing is all," said Mina as she frowned a little knowing that Jade was showing to be smarter then she usually is. It made her feel a bit upset but felt comfortable having the girl so close. She then said, "I just...It doesn't matter."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:46 pm

"Oh okay. If you say so." Jade said. "I was just a bit worried about my best friend that's all." The last part of the dialogue was said with a genuine smile from Jade toward the Purple-Haired Princess to be.

Jade then looked back and noticed that they were way ahead of the other girls.

"Mina, I think we need to slow down." Jade said. "We are leaving the others in the dust."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:26 pm

AshK wrote:"Oh okay. If you say so." Jade said. "I was just a bit worried about my best friend that's all." The last part of the dialogue was said with a genuine smile from Jade toward the Purple-Haired Princess to be.

Jade then looked back and noticed that they were way ahead of the other girls.

"Mina, I think we need to slow down." Jade said. "We are leaving the others in the dust."

"Oh...Well...I am." said Mina as she seem to have been the one walking faster. It would seem as if Jade was keeping pace with her. She then turned around and saw the other girls. "They can keep up. I mean they are in Judo with you."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:30 pm

"That is a good point Mina." Jade said.

The other five girls then noticed where Jade and Mina were and immediately sped up to catch up with them.

"Hey guys! Don't leave without us." Bree says as she speeds up along with the rest of the Judo Team.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:06 am

AshK wrote:"That is a good point Mina." Jade said.

The other five girls then noticed where Jade and Mina were and immediately sped up to catch up with them.

"Hey guys! Don't leave without us." Bree says as she speeds up along with the rest of the Judo Team.

"Of course I am," said Mina as she sounded more confident. She seem back to normal until she heard the voice of the other girls. It was then that her motions felt more stiff.

"We...weren't..." said Mina in a soft tone once again as she didn't bother to look at Bree.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:58 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:"That is a good point Mina." Jade said.

"Of course I am," said Mina as she sounded more confident. She seem back to normal until she heard the voice of the other girls. It was then that her motions felt more stiff.

"We...weren't..." said Mina in a soft tone once again as she didn't bother to look at Bree.

The blond looked back at her teammates and noticed how nervous they were making her best friend. She then looked back toward Mar.

"Mar, you and the other girls go ahead and head over to Dairy Queen which is just across the parking lot." Jade said. "We will catch up to you shortly."

"Okay, see you later Jade, Mina." Mar said. "Come on girls let's go."

With that Mar and the rest of the girls Judo Team headed out the exit of the arena and headed across the parking lot to DQ.

"So Mina, what did you like think of our matches?" Jade asks her best friend as she moves a bit closer to Mina being carefu not to send her into panic mode. For some reason she felt a lot more comfortable with Mina, when the other girls weren't around maybe it's because of their other Extra-Curricular Activities. "I think I could've done a bit better." Mina was still a bit too nervous to notice that Jade moved closer to her.

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Mina just walked close to Jade even after the girls has left. She felt much more relieved though once they were gone. Still, her senses were a bit alert to where she didn't notice Jade walking closer to her.

"I thought you did good. I am not expert but I guess if you won that much then you were good enough," said Mina who sounded much more of her normal tone then prior.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Jade smiled toward Mina. "Thanks Mina that means a lot to me coming from you." Jade said while still smiling. "Considering our history and everything. Do you still want to go to DQ with the rest of the team or do you want to go someplace else?" Jade asked. "I think there is a Steak 'n' Shake close by that we can go to so we can get a milkshake or maybe some regular food."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:41 pm

AshK wrote:Jade smiled toward Mina. "Thanks Mina that means a lot to me coming from you." Jade said while still smiling. "Considering our history and everything. Do you still want to go to DQ with the rest of the team or do you want to go someplace else?" Jade asked. "I think there is a Steak 'n' Shake close by that we can go to so we can get a milkshake or maybe some regular food."

"I rather it just be the two of us. Not that I didn't like your friends or anything. I just prefer something that wasn't a greasy cheap burger," said Mina who was sounding more like her normal self due to the girls being away.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying