Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:56 pm

As Georgia opened her eyes, the room was spinning. She grasped the wrist of the coach and groaned.

"I got this under control, citizen... ", she said, hauling herself to her feet, only to tumble forward again, and then time crash out onto her chest, arms and legs spread out around her as she lay face down and moaned into the floorboards of the gym.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:51 pm

In her delirious state, Georgia can hear someone say "You knocked the sense out of her Alicia!" followed by rancorous laughter. She feels her tiny body being lifted up and carried away!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Georgia heard the voice, and while she couldn't quite remember who Alicia was at the moment, she knew that's who she'd been trying to stop! She groaned as she felt herself being scooped up from the floor, and clutched at her face with one hand as the laughter filled her ears.

"I was... just about to get her...", she whined.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:39 am

"Of course you were kid. But I think you should sit the rest of the class out." a hazy voice tells her as her blurred vision seems to go all white.

"Hello, nurse? This girl took a bad fall in PE. I think she just needs to rest." Georgia hears a feminine voice talking before the person holding her sets down on something soft and pulls some kind of cloth over her body.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:59 am

Georgia blushed as the voice referred to her as 'kid', and things started to come together. She realised she wasn't the Possum, but a thirteen year old girl, and hadn't just been taken out by a super powered villain, but rather a slightly older teen.

As she was lowered onto the soft surface, she let out a relieved sounding moan and curled up on her side. She tried to rest, but couldn't stop thinking about the shame of what had happened. She was used to losing fights, but not to schoolgirls! Again she could hear mocking voices in her head, cops and news reporters taunting her over her recent defeat.

"Sh-Shut up... she got a lucky shot", she muttered in her dazed state.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Georgia feels a soft hand rubbing her head soothingly, that feminine voice talking comfortingly.

"Of course she did. You just rest until you feel better, okay? There's a cup of water on the bedside table if you're thirsty."

The clop-clop of high heels fills the room as the owner of the voice walks away.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Georgia licked at her lips and went quiet again as the hand rubbed her head through her auburn hair and spoke to her in a soothing tone. Even the click of the heels seemed to bring her some comfort, as it made her picture Amanda.

She dozed over for a while, unaware of how much time had passed as she woke, and groggily reached for the cup of water, sipping at it before looking around her surroundings.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Looking around, she seems to be in some kind of nurse's office. Her vision of the office is obscured though, as a privacy screen has been set up around her.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:46 am

Georgia slowly sat up, rubbing at her face with one hand before pushing the sheet back, and swung her legs over the edge of the bed, before climbing to her feet.

"Hello... ?", she called.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:57 am

A woman pokes her head through the screen, a pretty woman in a white dress with red hair tied back into a bun. She carries a clipboard with a pen tucked behind her hair.

"Ahh you're awake are you? How are you feeling?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:59 am

Georgia's eyes first saw the heels, and then looked up, over the white dress, to the pretty face with red hair around it. She blushed a little, and sunk her butt onto the edge of the bed.

"I... I'm not sure... ", she replied, looking embarrassed. "How long was I asleep?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:20 am

"40 minutes or so." the nurse says with a smile as she fishes a tiny flashlight from her pocket. She lifts Georgia's face and shines them into her eyes

"So what happened?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:32 am

Georgia squirmed slightly as the nurse stepped in front of her. In her snug little red shorts and tight white t-shirt, the childishness of her body was exposed, and the closeness of this curvy adult woman just seemed to emphasise how young she had become.

"Got hit playing dodgeball... ", she muttered.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:55 am

"So you fell and hit your head huh? Pupils are behaving themselves. How many fingers do you see?" the nurse says as she puts the light away, holding up 4 fingers.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:16 am

"Well... I think the ball hit my face first, but then I might have fallen and hit my head too. It's all kind of a blur...", she explained. Her brown eyes focused on the woman's fingers, and she lightly nodded.

"Four. Did I miss lunch? I was supposed to meet my friend...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying