Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Clover summoned her Spear and deflected the needles back at Madam Black before they hit Heart, unfortunately Clover wasn't fast enough to keep some of the needles to hit her and she winced in pain as they stuck in her neck. She quickly fell down and unconscious, but her transformation stayed activated luckily enough.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:55 am

Trent saw that Clover and Heart were needing help. He wanted to help them battle whatever this creature of darkness was, but did not know how to help. He felt some sort of light glowing from his hands, forming some sort of Light sword. "Maybe this might help..." He then saw the light begin to envelop his right arm that was holding the sword.

OOC: Ok, feel free to do my character's transformation. The Light Sword, or Sword of Light, is a manifestation of my character's powers.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:26 pm

The needles went right though Clover's block as it was no use.

Black soon noticed Trent and smiled. "Another one to feed off of. Well...."

Soon her hair shot out and was going to strike Trent but out of nowhere appeared Heart to black the attack The hair began to glow as if Heart's energy was being absorbed.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Trent saw the black tendrils of Madam Black's hair snake towards him, as he attempted to defend with the glowing sword, Heart's attack protected him briefly as the light continued to bathe him in a strange glow. His sword arm became more feminine and armored with a white-yellow armor, as his black hair grew out. "What is going on here?" He exclaimed as his voice started to heighten in pitch and his face began to feminize as well. His glasses became a visor, analyzing the enemy for weaknesses.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Clover struggled awake and stood up. "Hey who is that?" Clover asked as she hobbled up to the side of the newcomer and summoned her spear once again. "I so wish there was a way to make this weapon a bit less bulky." Clover's Spear glowed Green Again as she attempted to attack again. "Honey Clover Panties Shocker!"

After Clover released her attack she fell to one knee.

"This just isn't my day." Clover said as she tried to cut the tendrils of hair. She was able to get back up and was able to stand on her two feet.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby AshK » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:56 am

Lizzi knew something was wrong so she quickly returned to her talking rabbit form and teleported to the location that she knew Heart and Clover were. She switched back to her human form in and alley and grabbed the partially transformed Trent she held onto Trent with one hand and snapped her fingers with the other freezing everything including Madam Black she also raised a shield around her and Trent. She then teleported to the safety of the Alley. Once she was in the alley time unfroze and let Heart and Clover go back to battling. She knew she had to do something so she snapped her fingers again and a table appeared in front of Trent. Before Trent could blink he returned to is original form and was confronted with a piece of paper with two signatures on it one said Mike Rose the other said James Green which seemed to be in two male's handwriting though the only two names that made sense to connect with them was Mina and Jade though that didn't make sense. A third line appeared underneath the first two.

"If you wish to help your classmates, then you need to sign this piece of paper. It will help you to help Heart and Clover." Lizzi said as she handed Trent a magic pen that just looked like an ordinary pen. "No doubt you have questions young man, but everything will be answered after you sign this piece of paper."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:45 am

Trent felt himself being pulled into the alley by what appeared to be a teenage girl and his original body intact. He saw a contract with the names Mike Rose and James Green on them. A blank for his name appeared on this contract. "This is a legally-binding contract, yes?" He takes the magical pen device and looks over the contract. "Those girls, you said are named Clover and Heart? Sounds like some sort of anime magical girl show...."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Trent felt himself being pulled into the alley by what appeared to be a teenage girl and his original body intact. He saw a contract with the names Mike Rose and James Green on them. A blank for his name appeared on this contract. "This is a legally-binding contract, yes?" He takes the magical pen device and looks over the contract. "Those girls, you said are named Clover and Heart? Sounds like some sort of anime magical girl show...."

"It is kind of like that yeah, but this is real. That lady that those two are fighting, so far unsuccessfully is called Madam Black. She is the one behind the monster attacks that have been happening recently." Lizzi said. "More will be revealed should you choose to sign. There is no turning back once you sign until everything is fulfilled. That is pretty much what I told the two that signed it before you. Do you understand Trent?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:47 pm

Trent watched as Madam Black was reveling in her attacks on Heart and Clover. "I will sign this contract to help those girls. Will I know what to do once everything is signed? And, who are you?'" He sees the blank line where his name is supposed to be signed, and reading over the contracts stipulations, he signs his name, Trent Akimura. "There, what happens next?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:58 pm

"You will see." Lizzi said. "By the way my name is Lizzi Rose. I'm one of your classmate's cousins."
(Okay Miki you know what to do.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Trent nods, "Oh, you mean Mina's cousin Lizzi from school? Oh, well, hi there." He continues to peek ever so often at the battle between the dark boss, Madam Black and the two magical girls to check on their progress.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Trent should feel warmth coming from the hand that was hold the pen. It then spreads though his body and his mind. When that happen, a numbing affect could be felt as Trent could hear the words 'Diamond Ribbon Power Make Up!' echo in his head.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Trent feels the warmth flow through him through the pen he picked up, as the strange words are uttered in a monotone voice. "Diamond Ribbon, Power, Make Up?" Was said, with a questioning tone added towards the end of the Henshin phrase.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Trent feels the warmth flow through him through the pen he picked up, as the strange words are uttered in a monotone voice. "Diamond Ribbon, Power, Make Up?" Was said, with a questioning tone added towards the end of the Henshin phrase.

When Trent utter those words, his body began to glow white as energy surge though his body. It was becoming thinner and more feminine as more power went though him. His hair began to become longer and was styling itself into two long pony tails. Trent clothes were reforming themselves to be lighter and much more loose. Frills and bows were appearing everywhere on Trent and even though his clothes felt strange at first, the longer the energy surge though him, the more they felt better. It also help that his gender went from male to female in a manner of seconds. Renew power was felt as Trent had became, Diamond Reborn.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:55 pm

Trent felt every inch of his body transform into any one's anime cosplay fantasy, a teenage girl with long blond hair done in pigtails, along with a strange outfit that resembled something out of Sailor Moon, or any Magical Girl anime, complete with knee-high boots and elbow length gloves. The newly minted young girl stammered, "Nani?" As she spoke Japanese...She then stared at Lizzi? What did you just do to me? Why am I dressed in something from a Magical Girl anime?" She then feels the energy of her powers come to her as the new Magical Girl, Diamond Reborn. She knew Heart and Clover needed help. "Lizzi, we will discuss whatever happened later; right now, those girls need my help. I need a weapon and some spells to aid my friends." Diamond Reborn said..."and possibly a good cover story...."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying