Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:46 am

"Who said anyone did it?", blushed Georgia, her shoulders slumping. "We were playing a game where you throw a ball at eachother... accidents happens... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:43 am

Dana frowns and shakes her head.

"... was it Alicia? Or one of her goons?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:44 am

Georgia looked down at her text book in embarrassment as Dana interrogated her about the dodgeball incident, and settled onto a stool, tugging her short skirt into place as she did so.

"Alicia MAY have been the one to throw the ball, but it's not like she beat me in a fight or anything, Dana, it's just a DMV game", she muttered, more ashamed by it all than hurt.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:07 pm

"Ooohhh, that cow! I bet she was gunning for you the whole time!" Dana says, looking infuriated.

"We can't let her get away with this!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:54 am

"I'm the one she's after, Dana. I don't want to get you on her hit list too", she frowned. "I'll take care of this... I just need some time to figure out how".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:52 pm

"NO way! I'm not just leaving you to the wolves! Friends stick together!" Dana insists, taking Georgia's hand and giving it a squeeze.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:33 pm

Georgia couldn't help the smile that spread across her face as Dana stuck up for her, and she returned the squeeze before leaning over to hug the part-French cheerleader.

"Thanks", she murmured before brushing a kiss against her cheek. "But we gotta be smart... she's bigger than us, and there's more of them. We shouldn't try and take her on physically... but maybe catch her out... let the teachers see what she's like".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:56 pm

Dana gives a nod!

"Her parent's money can't cover for her if they actually catch her!"

At that moment, the teacher walks in, a mousy woman in a blazer and ankle length skirt, her hair done up in a bun and thick glasses on her face.

"Good afternoon everyone..." she says in a quiet voice.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Georgia was mid-embrace with the girl when the teacher walked in, and she eased herself back onto her stool, squirming to straighten out her skirt, which seemed determined to bunch up around her thighs. She studied the woman, tilting her head slightly before her gaze wandered back to Dana.

"So... we need to get Alicia to screw up and act like a bully in front of some member of staff... any ideas?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:00 pm

"Hmm... perhaps set a trap for her? But a trap needs bait..." Dana muses as the teacher starts writing on the board.

"Today, we will be learning about the different kinds of bonds that can exist between atoms..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:59 am

"I can be bait", replied Georgia with a blush. At least she knew she'd be pretty good at that. When the teacher spoke, her gaze briefly roamed to the front of the class, and she started flipping through the pages of her science book.

"It makes sense, right?", she murmured, keeping her voice down, her gaze on the teacher, a hand lifted to patly block the teacher's view of her lips. "She's already after me... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:50 pm

"But if it fails, she'll be seven shades out of you." Dana says nervously, squeezing Georgia's hand under the table. The teacher glances at the chatting pair, but it seems that the nurse was right in saying this teacher was a pushover.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:59 pm

"I better make sure I don't fail then, huh?", said Georgia with a smile. The idea was thrilling, and it reminded her of being the Possum again. "Next question is... where do we lure her to? It can't be somewhere she'll be expecting teachers... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:47 pm

"Hmm... good question. But at the same time, it has to be on school grounds." Dana agrees, thinking hard as the teacher speaks a bit louder to be heard over them.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:28 am

Georgia did her best to look as if she were listening to the lesson. Considering her knowledge of what thirteen year olds were being taught these days was pretty poor, maybe it wasn't the smartest idea, but her concentration was firmly on plotting with Dana.

"What if you tried getting a teacher to come somewhere they usually wouldn't be at... the same place I'll be leading Alicia to".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying