TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Brnin8r » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:26 pm

((woohoo for late posts!))

Tony felt it in the back of his mind. His hand ran through his now brown hair...this wasn't right. He quickly noticed another four inches of height loss and his slighted frame. "What the hell?!" he flipped around to see what was happening, "Hey you guys! What the he-"...

Her eyes almost faded to a blank gray for a few seconds. She stumbled back a little as her clothes changed from the slick mobster suit to a sailor fuku. Tony's mind fought it off for a decent amount of time...well...all right...he held on for about ten seconds...but that might be a long time. The idea of losing himself scared him more than the transformation...but that thought didn't get very far...he was no longer Tony...who was Tony? Some cute guy she had dated once maybe? Her face showed one last look of regret before her eyes came back to reality.

"Woah...I just got a major headrush..." she looked around trying to figure out what was going on.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Nikki » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:40 pm

"Well there's two solutions. One:You go out into the rain and become a girl or two we'll sleep in the rooms and you sleep out here." Bree said
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Asch » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:00 am

"So, like, where's the shower? You just can't tempt me with thoughts of such a relaxing experience and then leave me hanging!" Delilah said, obviously anxious to get clean. "Is it past the mirror in the bathroom as well?"
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:47 am

OOC: Um guys I haven't done a time skip yet it is still about 12:30 to 1:00 PM in the RP no one goes to bed at that time.

Ashlee: It's like right next to the Toilet Dani can like show you there.

Lana: As for sleeping arrangements we will like worry about them tonight.

Sandra: Um like if you are nervous about being the only guy with like a bunch of Girls you can go outside and like get rained on then you will like become a girl.

OOC: Kris_Roth post going out into the rain and coming back in then either Riana of myself will TG your character. It will most likelt be me. Riana beat me to it last time.
Last edited by AshK on Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Asch » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:12 am

(Probably shouldn't be posting at school while working on a math project, but ah well. XD)

"Umm... okay!" Delilah said as she attempted to process the information given to her. She made her way to the area she was informed of, and stripped down. She admired her own body for a moment as the water heated to her liking, and she got in with the expectation of relaxation. Sure it was only midday, but it felt so good.
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Nikki » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:01 pm

filler
Last edited by Nikki on Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Asch » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:22 pm

(Edited by the GM's request)

Delilah showered for a short time, before getting out, completely refreshed. She put on her outfit once again, and went out to meet the others. "So, who's next?"
Last edited by Asch on Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Nikki » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:41 pm

"You look like a catgirl" Bree said "You even have a tail."

(Going to work, won't be back until late at night)
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Azathoth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:46 pm

((Yay for late entries! ^_^))

Name: James Hudson.
Height: 6,7
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Bio: Hudson, as he is usually called, is a "skilled laborman in search of opportunity." In other words, he got fired, his life got messed up, and he decided to get away and start over. He walks the streets of the town, rain drumming on his raincoat and puddles splashing innefectively against his watertight boots, as he looks for stores or buildings with "help wanted" signes in the windows. He had walked all the way there... not haveing the cash to spare for a bus ticket.

He has no idea of the previous viruses that have ravaged this area... though he might find out soon enough.
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Asch » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:27 pm

Out of boredom, Delilah began looking at her nails, thinking she needed some polish or something.
Last edited by Asch on Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Dani » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:38 pm

Dani looks at her nails as well admiring them but thinking of getting a manicure
Last edited by Dani on Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:03 pm

Azathoth wrote:((Yay for late entries! ^_^))

Name: James Hudson.
Height: 6,7
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Bio: Hudson, as he is usually called, is a "skilled laborman in search of opportunity." In other words, he got fired, his life got messed up, and he decided to get away and start over. He walks the streets of the town, rain drumming on his raincoat and puddles splashing innefectively against his watertight boots, as he looks for stores or buildings with "help wanted" signes in the windows. He had walked all the way there... not haveing the cash to spare for a bus ticket.

He has no idea of the previous viruses that have ravaged this area... though he might find out soon enough.

OOC: Azathoth go into the Bergners Store that everyone else went to. Have your character go toward the Up Escalator and it will open to a staircase going downstairs.

Ashlee: Well Delilah-Chan how did the Shower Feel. I so totally bet it felt quite refreshing.

Lana: I, like, think I will take one later.

Sandra: I will like take one later too.

OOC: Okay guys we need to lay off of all the likes and totallies. Occasionally it's okay, but not all the time. Once in a while is fine.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:02 pm

Hudson looks around the various stores. None of them had any obvious hiring signs. He sighs and decides to go in the nearest store and ask for an application. He heads in, dripping water from his coat.

"Hello? Is anyone here?"

He looks around... there was no one in sight. Maybe they were on the second floor? He starts heading towards the up escalator.

((Something totally unrelated that I allways wondered. Usagi... why do you use so many caps?))
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:12 pm

Azathoth wrote:Hudson looks around the various stores. None of them had any obvious hiring signs. He sighs and decides to go in the nearest store and ask for an application. He heads in, dripping water from his coat.

"Hello? Is anyone here?"

He looks around... there was no one in sight. Maybe they were on the second floor? He starts heading towards the up escalator.

((Something totally unrelated that I allways wondered. Usagi... why do you use so many caps?))

OOC: Sometimes I accidentally hit the shift button while I am typing. It is completely unintentional.

*The Escalator going up opens up revealing a staircase heading down. James Hudson finds himself drawn to the staircase leading down for some weird unknown reason. He starts to head down the stairs. He also feels himself shrink down to about 5' 7" among some other weird sensations. Evidentally some of the Rainwater went right through his coat and was absorbed by the skin. Which should be expected considering he walked all the way here.*
Last edited by AshK on Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:12 pm

Kris hears someone calling out.."Hey, I think I hear someone outside...it's another guy." He heads out to check on the new arrival...."Hi there, need help?"

OOC; is Hudson outside the store, or is he in the store? Maybe the store that the others are at can get us all jobs in Leiu of living in the bunker and food and stuff...
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying