RMFH - Apartment 2

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RMFH - Apartment 2

Postby Nosnits » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:51 am

Considering that he never noticed that, he takes the pacifier out of the little girl's mouth.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:52 am

Danielle cupped Robert's face with her small hands, and then looks down at herself as he held her in his arms, to check if she'd stopped getting any younger, and just blushed at how embarrassing she looked, her body so young, in the little dress with the bib and the diaper. She mumbled behind the pacifier again, nothing she said was clear enough to understand.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rodney » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:02 am

Loid Thanead wrote:"It was a crude depiction of a human female's secondary reproductive organs," James replies, the colour of his cheeks slowly returning to normal. He raises an eyebrow at the feelings in his lower body and looks down. "Wait... I feel odd...?"

"My... my... aren't you the smartest one. It's the reason why I'm going to put you in charge."
Beneath James's pants, his legs become long and shapely, His clothes now feel loose on his frame, but not too long as shrinking is something he was spared, even though he was quite tall to start with.

Ginny wrote:rself as he held her in his arms, to check if she'd stopped getting any younger, and just blushed at how embarrassing she looked, her body so young, in the little dress with the bib and the diaper. She mumbled behind the pacifier again, nothing she said was clear enough to understand.

Danielle hasn't stopped rejuvenating as some baby fat appears on her arms. Robert however has started as them looks bigger around him.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nosnits » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:04 am

"Hey, you're looking a little chubby now, aren't you?" He doesn't notice the minor detail of...bigger stuff.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:05 am

"Put me in charge?" James looks up at Helena with a puzzled expression. "What is going on here? Clay claiming that she was turned into a woman... Maybe that little girl was..." He frowns suspiciously.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:11 am

She went bright red at the comment about her looking chubby. All her teenage life she'd worked hard to keep her body slim and toned, and being called chubby might have been the most upsetting thing a cheerleader could be told. She gasped as the pacifier was removed and looked up to see Robert slowly begin to get smaller. "It was Helena! The witch! She did this to me... and she's doing it to you too! We got to stop her!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:12 am

Rodney wrote:Helena nods : "Can't you see it for yourself ? Have a slice !"

But if you ordered, and Clay turned into girl carrying it... You sure you had nothing to do with it?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:13 am

Robert shakes his head. "You had a bad dream, didn't you?"

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Rodney » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:17 am

Nosnits wrote:He doesn't notice the minor detail of...bigger stuff

Roberts might notice that Danielle feels heavier now, not because she is getting bigger,but because he is now in his early teens.

Ookalf wrote:But if you ordered, and Clay turned into girl carrying it... You sure you had nothing to do with it?

"Maybe, as a side effect then." she pulls her tongue. She then turns to James and admits the truth :

Loid Thanead wrote:"Put me in charge?" James looks up at Helena with a puzzled expression. "What is going on here? Clay claiming that she was turned into a woman... Maybe that little girl was..." He frowns suspiciously.

"Well, I did say that I was going to get that issue of a boy's dorm... fixed" answers Helena as she makes a little snipping motion with her finger. At the same moment, an explosion of pleasure appears between James leg as something bloom into a very different shapes inside his... or rather her... panties.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nosnits » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:18 am

Robert sweats, and puts the girl down. "You...really are heavey...aren't you..."

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:20 am

"Oh!" James' eyes widen. His knees buckle and he slides down onto his knees on the floor. "Woah..." He- well, she takes a moment to catch her breath. "So... you're the one behind all this? What are you gonna do to this dorm?"
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:21 am

As soon as her feet touch down on the floor, she brushes passed Robert, blushing at the thick diaper between her legs, pushing her thighs apart, crinkling and making it hard to run, but she stumbled out of the nursery room, back into the living room where her rival had become the center of attention.

"She really is a witch!", yelled the childish voice, her eyes widening at how tall everyone looked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:21 am

Rodney wrote:"Maybe, as a side effect then." she pulls her tongue. She then turns to James and admits the truth :

Loid Thanead wrote:"Put me in charge?" James looks up at Helena with a puzzled expression. "What is going on here? Clay claiming that she was turned into a woman... Maybe that little girl was..." He frowns suspiciously.

"Well, I did say that I was going to get that issue of a boy's dorm... fixed" answers Helena as she makes a little snipping motion with her finger. At the same moment, an explosion of pleasure appears between James leg as something bloom into a very different shapes inside his... or rather her... panties.

Who are you, anyway?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Rodney » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:35 am

Loid Thanead wrote:he slides down onto his knees on the floor. "Woah..." He- well, she takes a moment to catch her breath. "So... you're the one behind all this? What are you gonna do to this dorm?"

Ookalf wrote:Who are you, anyway?

"I'm just me, I'm Helena, I might have some relations through my father, but I'm trying to integrate inside the human world and make friends, and for the dorm, I'm just fixing the housing department issue."

On the floor, James can feel some pressure building behind his nipples as his pants shortens into a black skirt.

Ginny wrote:she brushes passed Robert, blushing at the thick diaper between her legs, pushing her thighs apart, crinkling and making it hard to run, but she stumbled out of the nursery room, back into the living room where her rival had become the center of attention.
"She really is a witch!", yelled the childish voice, her eyes widening at how tall everyone looked.

As she keeps getting younger and younger, she falls on her bottom and finds herself unable to walk otherwise than on all fours.
Her speech also degenerate into some words mixed with a lot of baby talk.

"So you thought you could steal all the attention ?" laugh Helena.

Meanwhile, something is happening too to Nosnit, he can feels a tugging between his legs.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:37 am

Rodney wrote:"I'm just me, I'm Helena, I might have some relations through my father, but I'm trying to integrate inside the human world and make friends, and for the dorm, I'm just fixing the housing department issue."

How are you doing all this?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying