[FFRP] The Snake's Embrace

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RP - The Snake's Embrace

Postby Mendi-chan » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:46 am

Kayko thinks for a moment... she doesn't remember being a pilot... She remembers hugging people alot! Especially when they were wearing funny outfits. "Nope! Kayko's not a pilot... But Kayko wants to go back to her new home too!" She skips forward trying to catch up, giggling all the while.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Roggamer22 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Richard keeps driving. "Let's not risk blowing the entire highway up by causing any of these cars to explode, alright?" He laughs a bit. "Well, at least we know all that rifle training you got wasn't pointless... Just keep on shooting at them and not the cars, okay?"
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:02 am

Knight Errant wrote:((I thought it was only the three of them... and he was prepared to open fire before they got in hugging range. >.>))

"I warned you..." Backing up before he is completely surrounded, he drops his pistol, pulling an uzi from his leather jacket. He sweeps it in a tight arc, blasting the Ovalisks with automatic fire aimed at head level. For those who get close, they find Vic is completely covered from the neck down, with no loose openings to exploit. For those grabbing onto him he deals with gunfire to the head with uzi and pistol.

((Eheh…my bad ^^; …looking back, I didn’t specify a number. I was thinking slightly more than a half dozen in total from that apartment.))
Over half the Ovies were killed instantly as Vic’s uzi swept at them from head-level! Only two Ovies managed to get close enough to hug Vic, but were killed as well, their screaming audible over the gunshots! However, one of them remains. She managed to duck down from the attack. The Ovie sits there like a deer in the headlights, looking at Vic with fear-stricken eyes.

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Alice's eyes widen as Harriet put a finger to her lips, recognising that the older girl wanted her to be quiet, and an excited shiver ran down her spine. She giggled at the thought of playing the game, her features scrunching a little as she listened to the voice coming through the speakers. Amazingly, she did keep quiet, and wriggled down inside the blanket, where the muffled sound of her giggling could be heard by Harriet. "Where's Alice?", she giggled, repeating Anthony's question, almost as if she were playing peek-a-boo inside the blanket, apparently relearning her name from Harriet. It was ironic in a way. Alice had never understood the fear people had of Ovalisks, and now, she wasn't feeling the tension of the situation at all, wide eyes peering up at Harriet from inside the blanket, full of excitement.
Zilla wrote:"Anthony, it's Alice there..." Harriet says. "She got knocked out and I covered her up to protect her, you know." Harriet remains cool, although her hand clenches the transmission tightly. She focuses every fiber of her unease on her hand.

“Hmm…knocked out, huh?” Anthony says. “Alright, we’ll send a medical team out to look at her and see if she’s okay.” He pushes a switch and opens the door into the garage.

Mendi-chan wrote:Kayko thinks for a moment... she doesn't remember being a pilot... She remembers hugging people alot! Especially when they were wearing funny outfits. "Nope! Kayko's not a pilot... But Kayko wants to go back to her new home too!" She skips forward trying to catch up, giggling all the while.

“Okay ^^. Colony is several streets over.” Yoki says. The group heads south, walking down the middle of the road and under a freeway overpass. They look around for any stray Ningen they can bring back into the fold. “Stay Close, ‘kay.” Lonnie says.

Roggamer22 wrote:Richard keeps driving. "Let's not risk blowing the entire highway up by causing any of these cars to explode, alright?" He laughs a bit. "Well, at least we know all that rifle training you got wasn't pointless... Just keep on shooting at them and not the cars, okay?"

"Alright, just a few more back here." Karen says. Richard gets closer to a clearing in the cars. And Karen’s careful aim dwindled the number of Ovies chasing them down to three. Defeated, the remaining three Ovies hid behind a car before Karen could shoot them too. "Aaaand they're gone." She turns to the front and sees another green sign. “I see it, that’s the exit we want.” She says as she takes out the clip and puts a full one in.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:45 am

Millinescence wrote:((Eheh…my bad ^^; …looking back, I didn’t specify a number. I was thinking slightly more than a half dozen in total from that apartment.))
Over half the Ovies were killed instantly as Vic’s uzi swept at them from head-level! Only two Ovies managed to get close enough to hug Vic, but were killed as well, their screaming audible over the gunshots! However, one of them remains. She managed to duck down from the attack. The Ovie sits there like a deer in the headlights, looking at Vic with fear-stricken eyes.

Vic looks at the remaining girl, his emotions deadened. In that moment he was a hitman again... ready to do whatever it took. He raises his pistol, points it at her head. "If you can understand me... run. Run and tell your sisters I am not one to be touched. If you are some mindless animal... stay and die. And the others I meet will die too. If I must, a path of death I will carve through this city."

"You understand me? Invader? Usurper? Or shall I kill you anyway... kill you and kill the others. Kill you all till there are none left and the world is ours again. Shall I do that?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zilla » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:33 am

(T_T So much Ovalisk death! ;_;)

Harriet nods and calmly brings the car in to the garage. She slips it into park and kills the ignition. "Okay Alice..." she says, exhaling a sigh of mixed relief and agitation. "Let's play a game... I want you to think of the prettiest thing you can for when I come back, and if it's really really pretty, I'll tell you what I thought of when I come back too, 'kay?"

After Alice's reply, Harriet pops out of the truck to meet a waiting Anthony.

"Anthony... bring some tranquilizers," Harriet says gravely, finally letting her emotion show on her face.

(I could play Anthony too, or you can take him for now Millie, he was meant to be a backup character for me, but ^^;;)
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Alice's little fingers wriggled in anticipation of even more of her friends coming to play with her! Her legs poked out from the blanket, kicking back and forth as she made another attempt to wriggle free of the cocoon. "Game!", she repeated the word as Harriet spoke, her eyes lighting up. "Come back!", she called as Harriet left the truck, and the bundle slides down off the passenger seat, onto the floor of the truck, "Wanna play!", her sing-song voiced flowed through the window as Harriet walked away.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Roggamer22 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:03 pm

(Alot of death going on in this moment...)

"Looks like they gave up... Is it wrong that I feel a bit bad for them? ...Anyway, I'll get us off this highway now..." Richard sighs and starts driving towards the exit. "That went rather well... Gonna be annoying to have to go back after we're done though... hehe."

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:09 pm

((@Zilla & Roggamer22: Yeah, I know! It’s kinda sad really… Image))

((Okay people~! While we wait for Mendi-chan (and hopefully Flannery) before posting the next update, I have good news! Emperian Nikkou has posted quite an informative write-up for the Ovalisks! Image. So check out her thread in the Characters Room~! Here's the link, just scroll down till you see "Ovalisks" in big letters ^^b))
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:00 pm

((Sorry for holding everything up. ^^"))
Kayko happily skips along with her fellow sisters, looking out for Ningen as they progressed forward. As they walk under the overpass her eyes widen... It was like a giant chalkboard! They could make it look so pretty! They'd have to come back soon.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Millinescence » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:00 pm

Zilla wrote:Harriet nods and calmly brings the car in to the garage. She slips it into park and kills the ignition. "Okay Alice..." she says, exhaling a sigh of mixed relief and agitation. "Let's play a game... I want you to think of the prettiest thing you can for when I come back, and if it's really really pretty, I'll tell you what I thought of when I come back too, 'kay?"

After Alice's reply, Harriet pops out of the truck to meet a waiting Anthony.

"Anthony... bring some tranquilizers," Harriet says gravely, finally letting her emotion show on her face.

(I could play Anthony too, or you can take him for now Millie, he was meant to be a backup character for me, but ^^;;)
Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Alice's little fingers wriggled in anticipation of even more of her friends coming to play with her! Her legs poked out from the blanket, kicking back and forth as she made another attempt to wriggle free of the cocoon. "Game!", she repeated the word as Harriet spoke, her eyes lighting up. "Come back!", she called as Harriet left the truck, and the bundle slides down off the passenger seat, onto the floor of the truck, "Wanna play!", her sing-song voiced flowed through the window as Harriet walked away.

((I’ll take Anthony for this scene, but I’ll let you have him back. I had him as the garage attendant and you thought that NPC was Anthony so that’s why I took him to begin with :P ))
“Wha? Tranquilizers? The hell happened out there?” Anthony asks with a raised eyebrow. And then, he saw it. Alice is almost free from the blanket and is making a fuss! “Holy s**t!! You did NOT just do that!” He pounces to the airlock controls and instead of sounding the alarm as per procedure, he quickly grabs a tranquilizer pistol, runs to the truck and shoots Alice in the chest, rendering her unconscious! Anthony looks at Harriet. “That’s horse tranquilizer, she’ll be asleep for quite awhile.” He says with quick breaths. “Seriously Harriet, I thought you seen that movie. You know what happens when those things get loose inside, it’s the same thing here! Now help me take her to the laboratory.” He tries to calm himself now that the threat is no longer present. “Damn, the Overseer isn’t going to like this one bit…” Anthony whispers.

Knight Errant wrote:Vic looks at the remaining girl, his emotions deadened. In that moment he was a hitman again... ready to do whatever it took. He raises his pistol, points it at her head. "If you can understand me... run. Run and tell your sisters I am not one to be touched. If you are some mindless animal... stay and die. And the others I meet will die too. If I must, a path of death I will carve through this city."

"You understand me? Invader? Usurper? Or shall I kill you anyway... kill you and kill the others. Kill you all till there are none left and the world is ours again. Shall I do that?"

It was all the Ovie can do to keep from wetting herself with fright as Vic pointed the pistol at her. “N-not a-a-animal.” She stammers, tears streaming from her eyes. “B-bad Ningen k-kill my sisters, and f-fight eachother. Elders s-sent us to bring balance to the shaky world. To stop Ningen fighting all time…create, n-not destroy…huggle out of love. *sniff* Why you do this? W-why…?”

Roggamer22 wrote:"Looks like they gave up... Is it wrong that I feel a bit bad for them? ...Anyway, I'll get us off this highway now..." Richard sighs and starts driving towards the exit. "That went rather well... Gonna be annoying to have to go back after we're done though... hehe."

Karen sits back down in the passenger seat as the truck gets closer into the exit. “No…it’s not wrong. But my boyfriend told me that it’s either them, or us.” Karen says, hanging her head. She takes a breath and adds, “And I’m sure as hell not going to be one of those things.” She shudders at the thought.

Mendi-chan wrote:((Sorry for holding everything up. ^^"))
Kayko happily skips along with her fellow sisters, looking out for Ningen as they progressed forward. As they walk under the overpass her eyes widen... It was like a giant chalkboard! They could make it look so pretty! They'd have to come back soon.

((No worries, had to do a few things last night anyway :P ))
The ovies see Kayko look up at the overpass. "Heehee...we need chalk to mark territory. Poinko should have some :3" Lonnie giggles.
"Hmm...which colony?" Yoko asks. "Don-town long ways."
"Need pilot...=3=" Treiko sighs. "Both colony long way...wandered far to find new sister."
About 500ft down the left side of the street, a Ningen can be seen near a gas station trying to hotwire an abandoned SUV!
"Yay! Watch us, Kayko! Learn and follow. ^^ " An excited Lonnie exclaims. The Ovies run as fast as they can to get to the human! Kayko also finds herself full of energy and is able to keep up.

Meanwhile...
Not only is Flannery stunned by the shot to the shoulder, but he also looks at Twin 2 as she continues to loom over him! Twin 1 has managed to get to the bat-weilding Loc, scoring two for the Twins! The Ovies quickly make their way back to the pumps. "Yollie! Yollie let's go! Two sisters <3" Yells Twin 1 to Twin 2. "Nappy soon, get Ningen or go!"
Yollie shrugs and leaves Flannery be...for now. "...'kay Mollie."
Gray chases the Ovies with his pistol, being cafeful not to shoot the pumps, the Ovies retreat into the distance. "Dammit! Not Loc too! Man..."
"Forget dem, Gray. We gotta get outta here, dawg!"
"Yo! Hands off the merchandice!" Gray says, pointing his pistol at Flannery. The two thugs rush Ellis and knocks him off the gunmount!
"Later, succa...hahaha!" Says Big Manny as he starts the Jeep and speeds away. They turn right at the entrance, which happens to be the same direction that Vic went...

((Pic of Yollie and Mollie ^^))
Last edited by Millinescence on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Richard continues driving slowly and sighs, "Let's hope you keep that attitude for the rest of this adventure..." He looks back at Karen and laughs. "So... How are far are we from... wherever we're going? You're the one that knows the directions here."

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Millinescence wrote:
It was all the Ovie can do to keep from wetting herself with fright as Vic pointed the pistol at her. “N-not a-a-animal.” She stammers, tears streaming from her eyes. “B-bad Ningen k-kill my sisters, and f-fight eachother. Elders s-sent us to bring balance to the shaky world. To stop Ningen fighting all time…create, n-not destroy…huggle out of love. *sniff* Why you do this? W-why…?”

Vic stares at the Ovie, thinking on her words. Then slowly he lowers his pistol. "What you do, this is monstrous. What we do to each other is monstrous too, no?" He sighs. "I shame myself... threat of death at your hands brings the darkness from my soul."

He gestures at the overgrown street. "But can you not see what you have done? You murdered nearly my whole race. Billions dead... our cities crumbling and defaced. Why do I bring you death? Because your kind brought it first. The touch of death to my race... genocide on a scale unimaginable."

"Do you understand, child?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Roggamer22 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:48 pm

(Out of turn reply just to say how epic that speech was.)

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:32 pm

Alice's efforts weren't wasted, as she managed to free herself from the blanket coccon. "Yay!", came her voice from the truck, although they couldn't see anything as she was down on the floor. When Anthony swings the door open, she leapt from the truck with glee, her little arms outstretched, her knee length black and pink skirt swishing about, "New friends!", she squealed, only to suddenly be cut off by the dart in her chest. A shocked expression swept across her face as she stumbled, "That wasn't... fun... ", she mumbled, her eyes rolling back as she collapsed onto the floor...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zilla » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Harriet made two steps toward catching the falling Alice before checking herself, letting her collapse against the hard floor in a distressing way.

Harriet felt her heart sink again, just thinking of the prospect of having to move her, to keep her restrained, and to somehow keep her under control. What hope did she possibly have?!

For a moment, she stood, dumbfounded, on what to do with her. The blanket slowly slipped out of the cab onto the floor, and Harriet unfroze, donning more protective mechanic gear, including orange gloves that had been stained black with oil and grease, goggles, and a surgeon-like mask. She wrapped Alice in the blanket and, together with Anthony, carried the Ovalisk out of the garage and toward the lab.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying