Assasination Harem!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Assasination Harem!

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:26 pm

Lily yawns slightly... and frowns. She shouldn't be that tired... she'd done night stakeouts before... It must be this damned body. Shaking her head, she carefully picks a curved, single-edge knife, not serrated, but with a hard, slashing edge. She had spent her time waiting sharpening it... until it gleamed. She plucked a hair from her head... dropping it down onto the blade and watching as the edge slices it. Nodding... she goes to quietly make her way through the house on stockinged feet... creeping to Lance's room. She hesitantly raises an ear to the door... listening... And if nothing is heard, she cautiously peers through the keyhole...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:45 pm

[[I hope the rest of you don't mind, but I'd like to progress Knight's side of things so you're not trying to find things to do through the night. Feel free to reply as normal, and don't mind the more frequent posts.]]

=====
Knight Errant

Now this is more like Lily's former life. The mission seems to go without a hitch. Although... she does notice as she goes that she kind of likes the feel of the silky foot coverings as she tiptoes. Sure, they help with keeping her footsteps silent, but they just feel... really nice against her legs too. Enough of that though. She looks through the keyhole. While quite dark in the room, she can see the silhouette of her target atop a wide bed. She hears a single, quiet snore. He is fast asleep... and the door is unlocked.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:47 pm

Lily shakes the odd thought about her stockings out of her head, and carefully opens the door. She creeps into the room... knife sheathed in a black cloth to prevent glint as she makes her way over to the bed.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:52 pm

Diana shakes her head. As she tries to keep her thoughts separate from the real Diana's. No way she wants to be her, though it is impressive how she has the ruler controlled. She'll have to find answers soon, but not tonight. If anything... after school. Diana sighs and looks around the room for any night clothes. Have to keep this dumb ruse believable. What do girls even wear?
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:01 pm

=====
Knight Errant

Lily sneaks through the room. It's quite a bit larger than her own, and the shapes of things indicate that he has nicer furniture too. The bed is absolutely spacious... and as she approaches, Lance tosses from one side to the other. It's enough to make her hesitate, but his heavy, slow breathing doesn't break.

=====
Zoey

Well, judging from the other girls in the house, they wear all kinds of things. As she looks through her own things, Diana gets to see what kind of girl she is. It seems she's quite the girly type... as most of her underthings are pink, and she has no loose shirts or shorts to use as pajamas. No... all she finds are a couple of nightgowns, sheer and incredibly soft to the touch. They feel almost like they are liquid against her fingers. It... wouldn't hurt to at least try one on, would it? After all, it's either that or just her undies...
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:27 pm

Lily blinks... that's a heck of a bed. Shame it will be ruined... Her heart jumps in her throat a moment... then she calms. She creeps over to the side he is nearest... slowly revealing the blade and leaning closer... Just a moment... this will all be over. She puts a knee on the bed... hand on the headboard... steadying herself... she cant let anything slip up...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:50 pm

Diana blushes furiously as she holds up some of. Well. Now. Her panties. "T-This has to be wrong somehow" she mutters as she looks around and eventually ends up with the nightgowns. She carefully touches. "This... can't be mine!" she says, as her heart beats faster. How will she even do this? She's never worn anything like this, well, she has, but not the really real her. The prospect of being in undies though isn't that appealing either and she still has to get dressed for tomorrow. "I... I have to get used to this..." she mutters holding the nighty. "This was so not in the contract, you Bob, suit and ties" she says gritting her teeth, hoping their watching. Actually, NO, she really doesn't want them to see her changing. "Gah!" she exclaims, everything so confusing!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:50 am

=====
Knight Errant

Lance sleeps quietly beneath her. He looks so peaceful... so... handsome. That last thought sneaks up on her, but it's easier to see this close and in a private setting. He's a good looking man, fit and decently well kept. That must be why she had felt so hinged on him earlier, why she wanted his attention. Even so... no matter how good he looks, he is sleeping deeply... and looks as helpless as a person possibly can.

=====
Zoey

As much as the one part of Diana squirms at the thought of wearing those things... the other part makes her feel silly. Of course she should wear such things... after all, isn't she a girl? What's the problem with wearing something feminine when one IS feminine? Both parts of her can agree upon the creepiness of the suits possibly looking in on her as she dresses down for the night, but there don't seem to be any cameras in the room. As she holds up the nightie, both sides of her can also agree upon just how wonderfully soft it feels.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:59 am

Lily shakes her head... who cared if he was handsome... this was a job... and he... she was a professional. She steels herself... taking a deep breath... as she goes in for the kill. Moving to lean in... no sudden movements... nothing taken to chance... slowly glide the blade against his throat... and it will all be done. He might not even wake up...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:13 am

=====
Knight Errant

With one swift motion, it will all be over... Lily leans in closer, closer... She has her knife so close to his neck that she can feel the warmth of his body against her hand.

And with one swift motion, Lance shifts in his bed. His limbs, being all knotted up on the sheets, pull at her and entangle her with them. With surprising strength, he pulls her over him and to the other side... squarely in the center of the bed. His unconscious intention being to roll over to his other side, he tries to do so. But with her body there too, he just gets closer to hers, and sets himself a little bit above her. Somehow, during the shift, his hand managed to slap the knife out of hers, clattering onto the floor below. He grumbles, and his eyes slowly open. "Lily..." He pauses... now realizing their new positions. "Lily?" His eyes open fully.

Lily quickly finds herself relocated in a rather rough and tumble manner... but as soon as she is laying on her back with Lance above her... it seems to all be worth it. She feels the butterflies having a rave party in her stomach, and a delicate warmth fills her chest and hips... as she feels them swell a little into even more rounded curves. He looked nice before... but that was nothing compared to now. And best of all... she has his complete and undivided attention. This is just... a perfect moment.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:23 am

Lily tenses, moving to swing and... ack! Suddenly he's twisting... she's twisting... she tries her hardest to keep a grip on the knife... to finish it... But he's so strong... as it clatters to the ground... and she is pulled after it... caught in a whirl of sheets and Lance... until he is above her... eyes blinking open.

Those feelings she had tried so hard to ignore come crashing down on her... He's looking at her... looking right at her... she feels so fluttery in her stomach... those flutters melting into warmth that seeps into her chest and hips... swelling them bigger... rounder... Her face softens under the onslaught... gazing up at him, enraptured. "L-lance..." she quietly replies... brain having momentarily short circuited.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:38 am

=====
Knight Errant

Lance keeps looking at her... his eyes quickly glancing down at her form as she lays there before they go back up to meet her eyes. "Lily... what are you doing in my bed? How..." He furrows his brow. "How did you even get here? I mean..." He blushes, nodding to how she is under him.

Meanwhile, Lily's feelings are slow to recede... the butterflies die down a bit, but the fluttery feeling in her heart lingers. So much attention from... a bare-chested Lance. Hmm... it certainly seems a shame he was wearing a shirt earlier...
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:43 am

Lily blinks... as the moment ends... though perhaps not fully... she still cant seem to bring herself to look away... But the intensity fades... and the question he asks... She blinks... mind racing for an explanation... "I-I... u-um... I... I have a problem with..." What would he buy? He seemed pretty gullible... "Sleep walking! I just... I just woke up like this..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mendi-chan » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:42 pm

Teresa stares at the woman in the dress, unable to turn away. The memories filling her head were hers even though she had a whole other set comprising of another life, but these were so vivid and real. Love. That's what she could see plainly in front of her. The couple was in love, and it was easy to see why. While it was true that appearances could deceive she fancied herself able to gauge people's sincerity at a glance and both of them seemed quite sincerely in love. The longing, kind looks that they gave each other were wonderful... especially his. Her gaze locks onto the passing man, a small part of her wondering why she can't look away.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Zoey » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:04 pm

Diana grumbles and sighs, her cheeks burning red with blush. "We'll..." she says looking around despite knowing she's alone. She slowly changes into her new night clothes. Hopefully, she can at least get into this... thing, without much of an issue.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying