Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:10 am

Some of her classmates giggle and the teacher goes bright red, but no one really reacts. Eventually, the bell goes!

"M-Miss Hepkins, can you stay behind please?..." the teacher asks.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Georgia had packed away her things, and pulled her backpack over her shoulder when she heard the teacher. She looked confused at first, and then glanced questioningly to Dana.

"Uh... sure", she said, and shuffled up towards the desk when the rest of the class filed out of the room, her fingers toying with the hem of her short skirt. "Did you need something.... Miss?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:43 am

Dana waves to Georgia and smiles.

"I'll meet you by the gym okay? I'll introduce you to the other cheerleaders!"

She departs, leaving the teacher and Georgia alone together. She walks over to the door and closes it, turning to face Georgia.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:53 am

Georgia felt her chest tighten slightly as the woman closed the door, and her stomach muscles felt like they were being twisted when the woman then turned to face her. She swallowed a deep breath, and felt a little weak at the knees all of a sudden.

"Will this... take long, Miss?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:56 am

"Oh no, not long at all." the teacher says, her stutter gone, her voice now strong, confident... cruel. She flashes a wicked grin at Georgia, removing her glasses and freeing her hair from it's bun, her long golden hair spilling down her back. She undoes the buttons of her jacket, the generous breasts that her meek demenour had managed to conceal now obvious as her cleavage spills out.

Before Georgia stands the Hellchemist.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:00 am

Georgia's eyes remained fixed upon the woman, and she looked utterly confused as her voice came out so differently to how it had during the lesson. A shiver passed down her spine as the teacher grinned while removing her glasses, freeing her hair, and then undoing the buttons on her jacket. Georgia's cheeks went red as she stared at the woman's chest a woman... before feeling her blood turn cold as she realised who it was standing over.

"N-No... ", she gasped, backing up, stumbling into the teacher's desk. Her wide eyes looked the Hellchemist up and down, and her auburn hair swished about as she shook her head from side to side in disbelief.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:12 am

"Mmm~ I do hate having to put up an act, thank you for indulging me dear. And might I say that you look utterly darling in that little uniform~? Did your friend mention the cheerleading team? I do look forward to seeing you jump about, panties showing to all~" The Hellchemist says with a wide grin, walking up to Georgia and pulling her into a hug, the comforting gesture mixed with the malicious intent radiating from the woman.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:18 am

Georgia's mouth fell open, and she lowered her head a little to look down at her school uniform as the woman complimented her in the most teasing way. Somehow, her face continued to grow more and more red when the Hellchemist brought up cheerleading, and she actually felt rather dizzy. Before she could manage to reply, she was being pulled into a hug, her face smooshed into the chest of the woman that had stolen her womanhood. Her hands grasped the woman's skirt, more for support than anything else.

"Th-This can't be happening... all these kids... they're in danger... ", she moaned, looking utterly ashamed of herself as she squirmed, but her attempts to escape from the hug were rather pathetic. Even coming from THIS woman, there was still something about them that comforted her, yet her heart raced as the flesh of the Hellchemist's breasts brushed her cheek.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:24 am

"Oh~? Don't worry about them darling, I must maintain my civilian identity~" The Hellchemist says with a giggle, hugging Georgia all the tighter, her breasts pressing insistently against Georgia's head, like she was lording her developed body over the girl. Her hands drift down to Georgia's skirt and pulls the back of it up, exposing her panties.

"I must say, I never imagined things coming together this deliciously well~ My first nemesis, now a schoolgirl at the school I teach, so I may lord over her every day, a constant reminder of my victory? The fates smile upon me~" she says with an evil giggle.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:32 am

Georgia looked up as that giggle rang through her ears, and her wide eyes watched the woman's lips move as she spoke, yelping as she felt her short red skirt being tugged up, exposing the childish underwear beneath. She felt powerless, no more than a child as the woman reminded her of her situation in amusement, and with a moan, she gave up her weak attempts to escape.

"They'll catch you sooner or later", she warned, looking up nervously, squirming, as one hand tried to tug the skirt from the woman's stronger grasp so she could smooth it back down over her butt. "And when they do, they'll have the best scientists in the city working on a cure for me... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:45 am

"Oh no, you had better hope not~ Because then they would want to know why you didn't come in right away~ Then they would learn who you are, Possum. You would be a laughingstock, more so than you already were~ A hero so pathetic, a villain just made her helpless and adorable rather than kill her." THe Hellchemist says with a grin, pinching Georgia's cheeks
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:02 am

The Hellchemist would see in Georgia's eyes that her talk was working, that the schoolgirl was experiencing defeat all over again, along with more humiliation. The moment of quiet, squirm-inducing reflection was broken by the pinch to her cheek which brought a loud squeak.

"J-Just promise you won't hurt Amanda or Suzie...", she pleaded. "They've never done anything to you...". Her eyes closed, her head resting against the woman's chest. "And I'll keep your secret...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:20 am

"Aww, what a good girl you are~ Don't worry, as long as you stay out of my way, I'll stay out of yours. I'll look forward to your classes together with anticipation, watching you struggle over concepts your classmates-your juniors-find simple~ Maybe I'll deliberately give you the hard ones! Oohh, this will be fun... but, I am keeping you from your appointment with the cheerleading squad. Goodbye Miss Hepkins." she says, rubbing her new name in.

She gives Georgia a smack on the butt, pushing her towards the door.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:48 pm

Georgia looked utterly humiliated as the woman mocked her for knowing less in almost every class than the real thirteen year olds around her, and that was because she knew it was true. Sure, she might know more valuable things from her experiences in life, but when it came to modern-day education, she was way off the pace.

She winced as the hand swatted her butt, causing her skirt to swish about, and she scurried from the classroom, and out into the corridor, her mind now racing, finding it impossible to concentrate. Just when she'd been beginning to think that becoming a cheerleader wasn't so bad, the Hellchemist had put things back into perspective, and reminded her of how embarrassing it actually was.

One hand rubbed at her forehead, the other loosening the school tie from against her throat as she walked in a daze, only vaguely playing attention to where she was going.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:04 pm

"...gia. Hey Georgia!"

Georgia is snapped out of her troubled wanderings by Dana running over and placing her hands on Georgia's shoulders.

"What's wrong? Did the teacher yell at you?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying