Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:16 pm

"Huh? What? Oh... Dana. No, she... just wanted to tell me she was available for... extra tutoring if I needed it", she said, her cheeks still a little red from the embarrassing confrontation. She leans into the other teenager, giving her a firm hug, an action that was quickly becoming habit.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:47 pm

"Ah, I see. Don't worry, your old school was just at a different point, you'll catch up!" Dana says. She seems a bit surprised at the sudden, firm hug, but happily returns it.

"C'mon, I'll introduce you to the rest of the squad~"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:09 am

Georgia winced a little, now that the Hellchemist had reminded her of how embarrassing it would be for someone like her, a crime fighter just days earlier, to become a cheerleader. She could hear Suzie's voice in her head, sighing as she pointed out Georgia seemed to have entirely lost the ability to keep her panties covered up.

"The squad? Sure...", she said nervously, sucking in a deep breath.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:24 pm

Dana gives a happy smile and leads Georgia to the gym. From outside the door, Georgia can already hear the peppy music blaring, that the squad is presumably dancing to.

"You ready to meet them?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:59 am

Georgia could feel her heart racing inside her chest as they got close enough to hear the music. She swept loose strands of auburn hair back from her face, tucking them behind her ear. When Dana asked if she was ready, she did her best to give the girl a smile and a nod of her head.

"I can't wait".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:35 pm

Dana smiles and opens the door, revealing the cheer squad! All girls around Georgia's age-current age that is!- clad in matching uniforms. The uniforms consist of a red halter top with gold straps. Written on the front is 'Chateau High.' The skirts-if you could call them that, they're so small-are pleated, red with gold hem. On their legs are pure white stockings and they wear gold and red gym shoes.

"Georgia, meet the Chateau Cuties!" Dana says with a bubbly giggle.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Georgia stepped through the door, into the gym, and immediately blushed as she looked over the girls in their tiny skirts. Lifting a hand from her side, she wriggled her fingers in greeting and flashed a shy smile at the group.

"Hi... ", she said meekly. Her own school skirt had seemed so short compared to what she'd been used to wearing as an adult, but it was nothing compared to the skirts that came with this cheering uniform. She cringed at the idea of the Hellchemist seeing her wearing one of those!

"Nice to meet you all... ", she added.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:50 am

The cheerleaders all look over, one of them turning off the music and all greet Georgia with perky voices and waving.Georgia may note that while they have a variety of builds and figures, none of them have a smaller chest than her.

"New recruit Dana?" one asks.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:07 pm

Georgia didn't notice that she had a smaller chest than everyone else on the squad at first, as she was still inwardly horrified by the shortness of their skirts! However, eventually, she did feel that unfamiliar pang of jealously towards some of the more developed girls, and it was then she started to check around for anyone comparable to herself, blushing brightly when she saw there was nobody.

She glanced nervously to Georgia, hoping that the partly French girl's approval would be enough to get her accepted by the group. Her limited knowledge of cheerleaders came from comic books or movies, portrayed as either dumb eye candy, or elitist bullies! She chewed on her bottom lip, thinking of how crazy it was that she, the comic book nerd, could be on the verge of becoming one of them.

"I'm Georgia... just started here today", she introduced herself.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:05 pm

"Hi Georgia!" the girls say. They don't seem to be particularly mean or stupid. Dana claps her hands to get their attention.

"Keep practicing our routine, I'll go get Georgia kitted up."

She hooks her arm around Georgia's and leads her to the dressing rooms!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:04 am

Georgia's eyes widened as she heard Dana, seeming too stunned to struggle as she was led by the arm into the dressing room.

"K-Kitted up?", she asked nervously. "I thought I was just meeting the squad... ", she gulped, glancing back over her shoulder at the practicing girls before they disappeared from view as she was dragged into the room.

"There might not be one in my size... ", she mumbled, the sound of the Hellchemist's giggling filling her her head.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:08 am

"But being a cheerleader is great! It's good exercise, and we can get away with wearing something that's not uniform by wearing the outfits." Dana says with a smile, clasping Georgia's hand in hers.

"I promise, you'll have fun. But if you don't, you can just quit, no big deal."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:04 am

Dana's excitement was infectious, and Georgia felt a smile spreading across her face as the other girl squeezed her hand. She found herself nodding, and then glanced down at her school uniform before sucking in a deep breath.

"Okay, let's do this...".

Setting down her back pack and removing her red jacket, she pulled up her feet one at a time to slip off her shoes.

"That Chemistry teacher... has she been here long?", she asked, trying to sound casual as she rolled down her socks and then tugged off the red and gold tie.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:10 am

"Miss Morganna? Uh, a couple of years I think, why?" Dana asks as she opens a supply closet containing several versions of the cheerleading uniforms, all in different sizes. She takes a top and holds it against Georgia's chest.

"Hmm..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:31 pm

"Just wondering... ", she shrugged as she slipped her skirt down her legs, and then removed her blouse, leaving herself stood in just her underwear. It wasn't a situation she had been used to before, but Suzie seemed to consider undressing around her to be pretty normal, so she figured she better get used to it. As Dana held the top against her chest, she tilted her head slightly.

"Hmm?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying