Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:13 am

"Just checking to see if this one would fit you. Seems to be a bit too small..." Dana says, going back to the closet. She comes out with another shirt and holds it against your chest.

"Ah, that's better! Now the skirt..."

She holds a scandalously short skirt against Georgia. She can tell that it would be even more revealing than the others's skirts on her
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Georgia squirmed a little, unable to stand still, trying to settle her hands on her hips, yet they came up to squeeze against her cheeks as she watched Dana measuring the tiny skirt against her thighs. Her brown eyes widened, and her mouth fell open as she lifted her head slightly to look at the teenager.

"That's too small too... right?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:44 am

Dana gives Georgia an apologetic smile.

"Sorry hon, but I think the other ones will be too big. This one will fit you, but the skirt is a bit tiny... I'll get the school to order a better one later. Just use this one for now."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:08 am

Georgia winced at the idea of Amanda seeing her in such a short skirt, but she slipped the vest top over her head and tugged her hair out from the back of it. Seeing the tight material pulled across her small breasts hardly made her feel more comfortable.

Her knees were shaking as she took the pleated skirt, wrapping it around her waist, and then fastened the clip. She felt dizzy as she stood there, having never worn anything so short in her entire life. Taking the stockings, she groaned, feeling the skirt swish about as she slipped her legs into them.

"I guess I need to start thinking more about what panties to wear...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Dana giggles once Georgia is fully dressed up, taking a pair of those sneakers and placing them on the ground before her feet.

"Well, our skirts do end up flipping up occasionally... plain ones would be ideal. Don't want people to see you wearing Winny the Booh undies or something."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:46 pm

Georgia slides her feet into the sneakers, and hesitates a moment before rolling her eyes, and then crouches down to lace them up. She went red at the comment from the other girl, and smoothed the short skirt as she straightened up again, before leaning over her back pack, searching through it for a moment or two, to find a hair tie! Securing her auburn mane into a simply ponytail, she took a few steps across the floor and then turned slightly.

"So how do I look?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Dana claps happily and giggles.

"You look fantastic! Like the perfect cheerleader! C'mon, let's show the others."

She grabs Georgia by the wrist and drags her back into the hall.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Georgia almost lost her balance as Dana grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her back out to the hall. Not a good start. She could feel her cheeks going bright red as the tiny skirt swished about the tops of her thighs as she ran, but kept telling herself that she was doing it for a reason, and it would be worth it all.

"What about your uniform... ?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:51 pm

"Oh, I'll be leading the practice today, so I don't need to wear it." Dana says happily as they exit into the auditorium...

Where the other cheerleaders are being stared down by a group of older cheerleaders!

"W-We have this place reserved so..." one of them mutters, too scared to meet the older cheerleader's glare.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:42 am

Georgia frowned as she saw the stand off between the two groups of cheerleaders. Shooting Dana a concerned glance, she moved to stand amongst the younger group, her brown eyes scanning the older girls.

"What's going in here?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:59 am

THe older cheerleader... whuh-oh. Georgia wouldn't have been able to see from where she was before, but... it's Alicia! Her irritated frown turns into a cruel smirk as she looks down on Georgia, taking in her uniform.

"Well well, look who it is... don't you look adorable, playing dress-up as a cheerleader?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:12 am

Georgia groaned as she found herself looking up at Alicia, her cheeks going red at the older girl's mocking compliment.

"I'm not playing dress up", she muttered, trying to sound defiant, but not entirely succeeding.

"I'm joining the squad... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:20 pm

"A dweeb like you, cheerleading? Oh, that's rich, I gotta see this. Go on little cheerleader, cheer for us and we'll leave." Alisa challenges.

The other girls nudge Georgia forward. "Just do something and she'll go away." one whispers.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:24 pm

Georgia sucked in a deep breath through her nose, and she glanced back for a moment before being nudged forward by one of her new squad mates.

"You already know it's my first day of school, Alisa... I just met the squad... how could I have learned a routine already?", she asked with a frown, her voice beginning to tremble slightly since being forced closer to the older girl.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:54 pm

"That's your problem cupcake. Cheer for us or well kick you out of the gym." Alicia says firmly, arms crossed.

Georgia's fellow cheerleaders begin to plead with her. "Just like, do some stuff you saw on TV or something." one says
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying