Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:02 am

Dana frowns and shakes her head.

"I don't even know... did you see one of the other cheerleaders snapped a photo of her while she was focused on you? Even her clique hates her."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:20 am

"They did?", she asked, her eyes widening in surprise before she started to giggle. "Well, if she acts the same way around them, I'm not surprised. Things could get a little awkward when we're all working together as a squad", she shrugged. Although not as intense as the happiness she felt at now having a family, there was another comforting sensation at the thought of now belonging to this group. Maybe she wasn't an outsider after all.

"I love being a cheerleader", she grinned, giving Dana another sudden hug!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:23 am

"Oh, we don't ever do anything with them really... thankfully." Dana says, putting her arm around Georgia and snugging her... as the bell rings!

"Wow, time for the last lesson already?" she exclaims. The others are all leaving the gym... in their uniforms!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:35 am

Georgia jumped as the bell rang. Her brown eyes darted about, seeking the source of the noises before a look of realisation settled on her face, and she peered down at her tiny skirt, then at Dana's school uniform, and finally, the other cheerleaders all leaving the gym just the way they were.

"Um... should I go change? I'm not... officially a cheerleader yet, am I?", she asked with a blush, one hand tugging on the back of the red and gold skirt as the others moved passed them.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:38 pm

"You'll be fine, don't worry. The teachers prefer you show up in sports uniforms on time than being late and in correct uniform." Dana says.

"We'll come back and get your stuff after class, okay?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:56 am

Georgia took her lip between her front teeth, chewing it for a moment as she looked Dana in the eye before giving her head a nod, and tried her best to show the other girl a relaxed smile, which didn't exactly work, but she latched onto the other teenager's hand regardless.

"Sure... ", she said, wincing a little as even just walking forward got her skirt swishing about. That red colour spread across her cheeks again as she filed out from the gym with the other cheerleaders, and back into the corridors, where she sucked in a deep breath.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:00 am

Dana smiles and squeezes Georgia's hand, leading her up to a classroom and pushing the door in! An old man is setting up at his desk, everyone getting to their seat. He gives the pair a look, but says nothing.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 am

Georgia had been focusing so much on the outrage it would have caused if she'd turned up to her old job in such a tiny skirt, that she was quite stunned by the relative lack of reaction as she and Dana made their way through the school corridors. It was going to take a while to get used to regardless of how accepted it was in their teenage world.

She bit her lip as they stepped into class and the teacher looked over, but the telling off she was expecting never came, another sign that she wasn't seen as an adult anymore, and no longer judged by their standards. Following Dana to a couple of empty desks, she sat down, ironically being far more careful about her skirt than she had been in the regular school uniform. Back then it had been easy to forget, now it was impossible.

"What class is this?", she asked, feeling even more lost without her class schedule and her books. "And... uh, could I borrow a pen and paper?", she whispered.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:43 pm

"This is History." Dana says with a smile as she takes a seat, pulling out the chair next to her for Georgia.

"Don't worry, Mr. Woodman is an old softy."

Soon, the teacher stands up and begins writing on the board, lecturing about the American Civil War.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Georgia found her memory of her history education held up a little better than it had for other subjects such as math or science. She wasn't going to be coming top of the class anytime soon, but she was hopeful that she could at least keep up with her class in this one. There she was, quietly making notes with the borrowed pen and notebook, when a boy at the desk in front of she and Dana turned and smirked at them. It was actually Dana that seemed to be the focus of his attention as he whispered.

"Hey Frenchie... is that your new girlfriend?", he asked, causing the two boys on either side of him to begin sniggering. Georgia felt herself go bright red, and she immediately looked down, away from the boy's gaze, and at her notes, but her concentrate was gone now. The embarrassment caused her to squirm, when in such a tiny skirt, she should have been trying her best to keep still.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:11 pm

Dana seems equally embarrassed, huffing angrily as she stares daggers at the boy.

"No she is not Daniel! And if she was, I would have one more girlfriend than you will EVER have!"

The boy's cheeky grin twists into an angry snarl. He instead turns her attention onto Georgia.

"Hey there cheerleader. Ditch Frenchie and I'll show you a good time."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Georgia might have spent years being mocked for what she did as the Possum, but she'd never backed away from a fight. Yet here she was, looking as if she wanted a hole to open beneath her and swallow her whole. However, the boy's dissing of Dana seemed to spark something inside her as she suddenly lifted her head and met his gaze.

"Uh... no thanks, I've moved on from considering playing in the sand pit a good time", she said with a shrug of her shoulders, and then met Dana's eyes with a sideways glance and smiled at her.

"Seriously, Dana... I knew you warned me about all the boys in our grade being childish losers, but this is even worse than I was expecting. Maybe we WILL have to start dating each other".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:30 am

Daniel's entire face, including his ears burn red at the putdown Georgia gives him. It wasn't fair, Georgia had years of passive-aggressive insults at the workplace to practice. Dana meanwhile snorts and giggles, giving Georgia a pat on the shoulder as those other students in earshot laugh as well.

The boy snorts dismissively, trying to salvage his ego and turns back to the board.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:42 am

Georgia's eyebrows arch, looking a little surprised as Daniel turned back around. She heard laughter, and glanced around, a great big smile spreading across her face when she saw they were laughing with her, not at her. That was a pretty new feeling, and it gave her quite the buzz as she looked back to Dana and whispered to her.

"He deserved that, right? I'm not turning into one of those bullying cheerleaders you see in the movies, am I?", she asked. Her brown eyes met Dana's gaze, and she felt herself blush a little. She'd never had a boyfriend before, she'd always been too busy, or too much of a social outcast, and for most of her life she'd been both. It had never really bothered her either, but she got the impression for a lot of teenager girls it was kind of a big thing.

"I think you made a smart move by not dating guys from school", she added with a wink. "They don't deserve you".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Dana smiles gently and pats Georgia's shoulder in a reassuring way.

"Nah, don't worry. He started it, you finished it. Not bullying, just standing up for yourself."

She blushes a little bit and giggles.

"OH yeah? Do you have an eye on any boys?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying