Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:35 am

She smiled at the reassurance, and sunk down a little in her seat, before blushing when Dana asked her about boys, keeping her eyes on the notes she'd been writing so far.

"Boys? I don't have time for boys... I mean, I've got cheerleading, and ballet classes... and Suzie is taking me to some kind of combat class she goes to... yeah, way too busy for boys", she said, nodding, but it sounded like she was trying to convince herself.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:54 am

Dana giggles and squeezes Georgia's shoulder gently.

"You don't sound convinced~"

The teacher turns away from the board to give the pair a slight glare.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:06 am

She looks back to Dana as she feels her shoulder being squeezed, and studied the other girl quietly for a moment. Her blush brightened, as Daniel's jibe had put a thought into her head, and her imagination was getting carried away. She felt her chest tighten slightly and leaned a little closer.

"Can I tell you a secret?", she whispered, but then glanced towards the front of the class, and saw the teacher was glaring at them. She winced, and sat herself up straight in her chair, before resuming her note-taking. At least, that's what it seemed, but a minute later she was sliding the notepad towards Dana, and below her notes, circled, it said...

'I've never had a boyfriend'.

Of course, at thirteen, maybe, that fact was a little less embarrassing than it would have been at Georgia's previous age, but then again, at thirteen, these things seemed to matter so much more.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:36 am

Dana also resumes her note-taking before noticing Georgia sliding the pad towards her. She glances down at the message, eyes widening a bit. She looks up at Georgia and gives an understanding nod, winking and miming zipping her lips up.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:51 am

Georgia watches Dana carefully as she reads the note and reacts, before breaking into a big grin when the other girl winked and ran a finger along her lips. Bringing her notepad closer, she scribbled down another note, before gently nudging Dana's arm to show her. It said 'Thank You', and was circled inside a big heart shape!

Even though her arch-rival was now her science teacher, and she was at the top of the school bully's hit list, Georgia was feeling pretty good about her first day of school. She went back to concentrating on the lesson, figuring she needed to do well to even out all the classes she was probably going to really struggle in.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Dana smiles at the note and nods, giving a thumbs up. The rest of the class passes uneventfully when the final bell rings! Everyone starts packing away and making for the door!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:48 am

"That wasn't too bad", said a relieved Georgia as the bell rang and everyone started heading out from the class. She handed the borrowed notepad and pen back to Dana before rising from her chair, trying her best to just ignore the shortness of her skirt as it swished about her thighs with her movement.

"Wait... was this the last class?", she asked, squinting at the clock on the wall before twisting to face Dana, her auburn ponytail flicking across her back.

"I didn't catch Suzie at lunch... or make plans for meeting her after school... ", she said, a hint of nerves creeping into her voice, and then she suddenly went bright red, and her wide brown eyes looked down at her cheer leading uniform.

"My clothes and stuff... ". While she had her reasons for joining the cheer leading squad, and was looking forward to it, it still felt pretty embarrassing to think of Suzie and Amanda seeing her this way. After all, Suzie was on the soccer team, and compared to that, cheer leading felt a little silly, a bunch of girls jumping around in tiny skirts for the benefit of boys! And then there was Amanda... what would she think? At least Suzie knew Georgia had reasons for this...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Dana slings her bag over her shoulder and gives a small giggle.

"C'mon, we'll go get your stuff now." she says.

"Probably shouldn't be going around in public with that skirt anyway."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:58 pm

Georgia's eyes widened a little, and somehow, the skirt suddenly felt even shorter than it was, and she curled her fingers around the hem, tugging it, as if she could make it longer.

"I was starting to wonder if I was the only one thinking it was a tad on the short side! I hardly got a second glance on the walk to class... I don't know if I could actually face Auntie Amanda when wearing this", she said with a blush as she followed Dana from the classroom.

"I guess Suzie would be more used to it... but still... ", she pondered as they made their way through the school corridors. She knew the school day was shorter than a day at the office, what with it starting later and finishing earlier, but she was still surprised at just how full of energy she felt. Normally at the end of a work day she was run down, and that was before she even got started with her real job of being the Possum.

"Any plans for the evening?", she asked Dana, shortly after wondering just what she'd be doing now that crime-fighting was off the schedule for a while.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Dana taps her chin and thinks.

"I wonder... usually we have an initiation party for new cheerleaders... I wonder if we could set one up on such short notice, on a Monday night."

As they walk down the corridor, they run into a rather anxious looking Suzie who spots them and runs over, pulling the smaller girl into a tight hug!

"Georgia! There you are! I was so worried when I didn't see you during lunch!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:29 pm

"A party?", asked a surprised Georgia. She hadn't been to a party for many, many years, and she very much doubted the ones she had attended would be anything like the ones a bunch of teenage girls would have now. "Well, I'd have to ask A... ", she began to say, but was cut off as she walked right into a hug from Suzie.

A bright smile washed across her face, and her skinny arms pushed around the older teenager, squeezing her firmly. "Suzie!", she grinned, before realising she was still in her new cheering uniform, at which point she went bright, bright red, and squirmed against her new cousin.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Dana took to me to meet the cheerleading squad, and... well, I sort of joined up... ", she said with a quick glance down and the red and gold outfit, seeing the hem of her skirt was actually higher up than Suzie's, even though Suzie was a few inches taller than her, and then back up into the older teen's eyes with an embarrassed sort of expression.

"Kind of short, isn't it?", she said, lowering her voice to a whisper, and pushed up onto her toes, brushing a kiss against Suzie's cheek. After a whole day hanging around with thirteen year olds, Suzie now seemed even more mature than she had for the weekend just gone, and already Georgia found it hard to think of her as the young girl than she'd been to her for the last fifteen years.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:36 pm

Suzie gives a small sigh of relief as she holds Georgia, giggling at the kiss.

"Next time, send me a text okay? I was worried Alicia got to you or something... wow, you're not kidding, that thing is scandalous!"

She gives the hem of the skirt a tiny tug and giggles.

"I hope you're not planning to walk home in it. Mom would have a fit if she found out."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:50 pm

"Oh yeah... my phone... ", she said, blushing as she glanced over to Dana quickly, hoping the girl wouldn't pick up on how out of place a thirteen year old girl that hadn't checked her cell phone all day was. She didn't have too long to dwell on before Suzie brought her attention back to her cheering uniform, and she felt a shiver run down her spine as the older teenager tugged on the skirt a couple of times.

"Don't worry... I don't plan on EVER letting her see me in this... ", she said, not noticing that it didn't seem weird at all to think of Amanda when Suzie referred to Mom. She set one hand on her hip, and the other reached behind her head, toying with her auburn ponytail as she studied the two girls in their regular school uniforms.

"Dana thinks the cheerleading squad are going to have a sort of... party this evening. To welcome me to the group. Do you think I'd be allowed to go?", she asked, feeling surprisingly nervous. As crazy as it sounded, her acceptance into the squad was a rare occasion where she'd not felt like an outsider, and she wanted to get off to a good start with them.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:01 pm

Suzie gives a teasing grin, her whole face lighting up, eyes sparkling with a mischievous light as she beholds Georgia's obvious embarrassment. She continues to play with the hem of the skirt, giggling as she does.

"Aw, not even to come watch you cheer? She'll be heartbroken, not getting to see her favorite niece dance for the crowd."

She blinks at the mention of a party and frowns, rubbing her chin, her other hand continuing to mess with Georgia's skirt.

"Weeeeell... it's a school night but... maybe if it was supervised, and you could get to school and had your uniform, it might be possible."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Georgia squirmed as Suzie played with her skirt, making her writhe about on her feet as she tried to avoid her panties being shown to both girls, and her hands ended up resting on the older girl's shoulders to help her balance as her hips twisted from side to side, which was actually making things worse.

"Well... I guess she's going to have to see it eventually... but we'll work our way up to that, okay?", she murmured, smiling up at her, brown eyes full of adoration despite the teasing. She lightly rubbed Suzie's shoulders as she considered Georgia's request to go the party, and a delighted giggle rose up from her throat before she bounced up and down on her toes.

"I'll have my uniform in my bag... and it's going to be supervised, right, Dana?", she asked, her ponytail swishing about as she turned her head to look at her friend hopefully, now lightly leaning into Suzie once more, blushing as the older girl's gentle fingers tickled at the bare flesh of her thighs as she toyed with the cheerleading skirt she wore.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying