Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Dana gives a tiny giggle and comes to the rescue, holding Georgia's skirt down for her. Though she likely means well, the fact that she's trying to protect Georgia, this young girl, is likely even more embarrassing than just having her skirt messed with!

"Well, yeah I would imagine so. If not by parents, then maybe a babysitter." she says, resting her chin on Georgia's shoulder.

Suzie meanwhile finally ceases her teasing and gives a tiny nod.

"She'll think you look adorable~ Prepare for lots of photos. She did the same to me when I joined the soccer team."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:47 pm

Georgia blushed as Dana's hands joined in with Suzie's in adjusting her skirt, but she slipped her arm around the girl when she came closer and gave her a warm smile, kissing her cheek too when she nestled her chin on her shoulder. Her gaze shifted back to Suzie, and her eyebrows arched slightly.

"So... if I call up Mom on my phone and ask her about the party, you'll put in a good word for me?", she asked hopefully, only to go bright red when Suzie teased her about Amanda wanting to take photos of her once she'd got over the shock of seeing her in the cheering uniform.

"I guess I don't really have to change back into my school uniform now... ", she said with a shrug, looking back to Dana. "You should probably make sure this party is actually happen before I phone Auntie Amanda. Maybe the girls won't think it's worth it just for me... ", she said, chewing her bottom lip.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Both Dana and Suzie giggle together at Georgia's embarrassment, the latter ruffling her hair affectionately as the former gives Georgia a peck on the cheek.

"I'll get it all sorted. Give me your phone number and I'll call you if, when and where the party is." Dana says.

"I'm gonna go meet my friends by the gate. Do you remember the way to it hon? I'll meet you there." Suzie says.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Georgia can't help but smile as she feels Suzie's fingers brush through her hair, and then she looks up, nodding as the older teenager explained she was going to meet her friends and asked if Georgia remembered the way.

"Yeah... I remember. I'll go grab my bag. Could you give Dana my cell number? I... forget it again. You know I can never remember that thing", she muttered, giving Suzie a knowing look as she kissed her cheek again, and then turned to Dana, giving her a firm hug around the waist and a kiss of of her own.

"Does this mean we're heading home first, Suzie? I gotta go change out of this if I'm going to see Mom".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:13 pm

Suzie laughs as Dana looks completely befuddled. "Huh... never met a girl my age who didn't know her number like the back of their hand."

"Yeah, you'll need pajamas won't you? So we'll have to." Suzie says as she takes out her cellphone and recites Georgia's number for Dana, as well as her own in case anything goes wrong at the party.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:24 pm

Georgia winced as Dana latched onto the fact she wasn't as attached to her cell phone as seemingly every other thirteen year old in Anthem City. She was going to have to start learning how to use that thing properly or she could get caught out.

"Right... definitely changing then. See you later, Dana... and see you at the school gates, Suzie!", she called as she broke into a run down the corridor, which of course meant they both got a glimpse of her underwear as her skirt bounced up with each stride. In the time she had stopped to talk, most students were on their way home, so the corridors were pretty quiet, so it didn't take long to reach the changing rooms, even if she did take a couple of wrong turns along the way!

She was barely out of breath from the run, a fact which actually had her grinning from ear to ear as she pushed open the door with both hands and made her way inside...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:53 pm

As Georgia slips into the locker room, mercifully unlocked, a laugh fills the room!

"Well well well, it's the little klutz of a cheerleader."

From behind the door emerges Alicia, approaching with a malicious grin.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:57 am

Georgia yelped in surprise as the laughter reached her ears, and she spun around mid-step to see Alicia behind her. That smile faded in an instant, and she felt her stomach twisting and churning as she looked up at the older, taller girl, her hands instinctively curling into little fists at her sides.

"You're the one who made me cheer, Alicia. I told you I wasn't ready... ", she said with a frown. Her heart sunk as the other girl came closer, making the difference in height more obvious. That malicious grin the blonde wore sent a chill right down the length of her spine as she backed away, over to where she'd left her pink back pack.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm

Alicia's grin turns into a frown as she looms over Georgia, hands clenched into fists, her eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Shut up about that! Someone got photos, and they're spreading around school. It's all YOUR fault!"

She takes another step forward... as the room fills with the sound of Alicia's phone going off!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:54 am

Georgia's backing up was brought to a halt as she found her thighs nudge against the edge of the bench that went around the wall, and she tumbled down into a sitting position on it, causing her skirt to flick up. She didn't even notice that however, her brown eyes fixed on Alicia, who did look particularly imposing with that extra height she had from still being on her feet. When the sound of a ringing cell phone filled the changing room, Georgia wasn't sure at first just who's phone it was, but it quickly became obvious which direction it was coming from. Her eyebrows arched expectantly, and then she glanced down, looking for her bag.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:17 am

Alicia trembles a bit as she stands over Georgia, torn between taking revenge and answering the phone. She grabs at the bag and takes out a purple smartphone, pressing one of her fingers against Georgia's lips.

"Hello? Ah, hey there! You need me to... uh-huh. Uh-huh... sure. I would be happy too~ Tonight at 7:30, got it."

She ends the call and shoots Georgia a malicious grin.

"... get outta here."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Georgia's heart skipped a beat as the older girl reached a finger towards her and then pressed it against her lips. She blushed, brown eyes gazing upwards as Alicia took her call. Her head tilted slightly, and her eyes narrowed into a frown when the call ended and the blonde girl told her to clear out.

She rose to her feet, wincing at the idea of having to face Amanda in the cheerleading uniform, but she wasn't ready to get her butt kicked again just yet. Reaching behind her, she lifted the pink back pack over her shoulder and side-stepped around Alicia, and without a word, she ran from the changing room, and out through the school corridors, not stopping until she was at the front gates.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:01 am

Alicia is waiting patiently by the gates when Georgia runs up with her friends. She raises an eyebrow when she realizes that Georgia never got changed.

"Hey hon. Where's your uniform?" she asks as her friends snicker at her tiny skirt.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:15 am

"I... um... didn't think I had time to get changed", she said unconvincingly, lifting a hand from her side to wriggle her fingers in a wave at Suzie's friends, the other hand curling around the skirt, tugging it a couple of times. Her brown eyes looked along the road as she drew a deep breath, cringing at the thought of Amanda seeing her dressed like this after all.

"Everything is in my bag", she added, her cheeks rather red, and she glanced back over her shoulder at the doors of the school to make sure Alicia wasn't following her, and then she leaned herself against the school wall and dug through her back pack with a hand, taking out her pink cell phone. At first, she stared at it, confused, and then hesitantly began sweeping her thumb over the touch screen.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:05 am

"I would have waited hon, no worries. Mom's gonna throw a fit in the best way though~" Suzie says with a fond smile, ruffling Georgia's hair. Her friends wave back with a tiny smile.

As she swipes her finger over, the phone comes to life! It displays a variety of icons that are likely a mystery to Georgia.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying