Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:38 am

Despite her obvious embarrassment, Georgia smiled brightly up at Suzie when the older teenager ruffled her auburn hair.

"You'll explain it's the the regular uniform, right? It's not like I picked it by choice", she murmured, her brow creasing slightly as she recalled the other girls didn't seem to have skirts quite as short as her own, but then again, they weren't exactly long either.

Looking back down at all the icons on her phone, sighed. Fitting in as a teenager was hard work! She couldn't exactly ask for help while Suzie's friends were there either, so she began sliding her finger about experimentally, causing a clicking sound as she accidentally took a photograph of her and Suzie's legs!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:57 pm

"Oh for sure, for sure~" Suzie says with a giggle. Her friends all start to leave, bidding the pair goodbye as the photo Georgia just accidentally snapped shows up on screen!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:58 am

Georgia winced as she looked over the photo on the screen, and then looked up at Suzie pleadingly once the were alone, and offered the pink phone to her, twisting it around so the photo was facing the right way up from her point of view.

"I'm never going to get used to this thing. People are going to figure me out because of it... ", she groaned, lifting her free hand to press her palm to her forehead as she let out an overly-dramatic sigh, and turned her gaze towards the end of the road, on the one hand looking forward to Amanda's arrival, but at the same time, cringing at the possible reaction to her cheerleading uniform.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:02 am

Suzie smiles and pulls Georgia into a hug, pecking her on her head, a familiar gesture by now.

"Hon, not every girl is amazing with her phone. If people ask, say that it's new. It's not technically a lie."

Georgia can see Amanda's car coming down the road now!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:48 am

Georgia leaned into Suzie, the peck to her forehead making her feel at ease, bringing a smile to her lips. She nodded her head, looking over the phone again, and then slipped it back into her bag before noticing the smart red car coming down the road. Her chest tightened, and she squeezed Suzie's hand, gulping a deep breath as she stood there.

"I don't know what I'm more afraid of... her being mad, or her laughing... ", she murmured to the other girl, squirming a little on her feet, trying her hardest to avoid tugging at the little skirt with her hands as that would just draw more attention to it.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:22 am

"I doubt she would be mad, does that help?" Suzie asks with a giggle as Amanda pulls up next to them. She takes off her sunglasses to reveal her eyes, wide and staring at Georgia.

"I... you... that looks... do they really expect you to dance with that tiny skirt in public?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:22 am

Georgia walks up to the side of the car, leaning her head, and most of her upper body through the window to press a kiss to Amanda's cheek, and slide her arms around the woman's neck in a firm hug, which had the side-affect of her panties peeking from beneath her skirt as she leaned.

"I know... right? I couldn't believe it... but nobody even gave me any strange looks... ", she explained, her own eyes a little wide with the surprise. Just as Suzie had, Amanda looked even more mature and impressive now that Georgia had spent her day hanging around thirteen year olds. She found herself staring for a moment, and then blushing at how large the age gap now seemed between her best friend and herself.

Pulling herself back from the window, she gave Suzie a relieved, if still slightly embarrassed smile, and pulled open the rear door of the car, tossing her backpack inside before climbing in. She perched herself on the very edge of the seat, leaning between the gap of the two seats in front.

"I made a new friend. Her name is Dana. She used to live in France and she's a cheerleader. Suzie thought it might help me fit in, so...", she blushed again. "The other girls thought I did pretty good for my first time", she mumbled meekly.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:06 am

Amanda gives the fond smile of a woman who loves coming home from work to her child and pecks Georgia on the cheek and ruffles her hair.

"It's funny, your doing things the total opposite way you did the first time through." she says with a slight teasing lilt to her feet before pulling the car back onto the road.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Georgia smiled brightly at the kiss to her cheek before she sat back on the leather seat and fastened her safety belt. She glanced to Suzie and nodded her head once before her brown eyes focused on the rear-view mirror so she could meet Amanda's gaze as she commented on how Georgia's day had gone.

"Just trying to fit in... things are so different now", she said, her eyebrows arching to emphasise her point.

"Did... Suzie mention that some of the cheerleaders were having a sort of... get together this evening? Like... a sleepover sort of thing, right, Suzie?", she asked, looking back to the older teenager for support.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:01 am

Suzie smiles and nods.

"Well, they're gonna try."

Amanda 'hmm's and drums her fingers on the steering wheel.

"Well... as long as you take a spare uniform... and everything is planned and sorted... I don't mind."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:55 am

Georgia watched Amanda in the rear-view mirror as she considered the party, nodding her head along silently to each condition, before breaking into a grin.

"Thank you!", she gushed, and then felt a little embarrassed at the realisation she'd just asked her best friend for permission to go to a sleepover, and secondly, how excited she was for said sleepover!

She slouched back, watching the streets go by through the window before turning to Suzie, and reached over to lightly grasp the arm of the other teenager.

"Do you want to come?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:40 pm

Suzie gives a tiny smile and shakes her head.

"I would be really out of place. You just go and have fun, okay?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:22 pm

A frown creased Georgia's forehead as Suzie turned down the offer, with the reason that she'd be out of place. For a moment or two, she pondered just which way the older teen might feel out of place. Was it because she definitely wasn't the cheerleading sort? That was a little embarrassed, because Georgia wasn't at all the cheerleading sort either, but here she was, wearing their uniform, even if she had good intentions. Or maybe Suzie meant that she would be... too mature to hang around with a bunch of thirteen year olds? The thought sent a red flush across her cheeks as she nodded her head, and leaned across the back seat to give her a firm hug.

"Thanks for everything, Suzie. I couldn't do this without you... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:51 am

Suzie blinks, looking a bit surprised but... well, she's a girl who never turns a hug down. She returns it with a fond smile.

"I'm sure you could. You're a tough lady, Miss Possum~"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:01 am

Hearing the Possum name, her gaze quickly darted to the car's rear-view mirror, checking Amanda's expression before looking back to Suzie with a blush.

"The Possum was never good at fitting in... she only really had one friend, and she was a little older, so school was a pretty lonely place... ", she mumbled, talking about the Possum as if she truly was a different person to Georgia Hepkins.

She lowered her voice to a whisper, and her cheeks went even more red as she pressed her lips closer to Suzie's ear.

"Maybe it's a side effect of what the Hellchemist did to me... but I'm seriously wondering if this is really so bad. Now I have an amazing family, and I actually have some friends... sure, there's a few drawbacks... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying