THUNDERDOME sign up

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: THUNDERDOME sign up

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:11 pm

Ok, here's my character:

Name: Jake Barns
Appearance: Average height and build, dark and longish, generally messy hair, light blue eyes. Tends to shift his weight around often while standing or sitting. Wears t-shirts and jeans almost exclusively.
Personality: Not especially outgoing or introverted. Is a bit detached from the world; he doesn't ever consider himself to really be in danger, lost, confused or anything like that. Generally remains unflappable, but gets very enthusiastic about video games and science fiction. Friendly and largely non-jerkish, but a little odd.
Reason for applying: He never does well with women. He can never find anyone who isn't quickly driven away by his oddness. He hopes a service like this will get him a date. Failing that, it'll make him $100. It's win/win.
Preferred form after losing: Either cute and feminine, but not aggressively girly, or sexy, sensual and curvy. Long hair is a plus either way.
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Alissa of Someday » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:47 am

Name: Darius Zil
Appearance: Darius is an unremarkable man--at 5'6" tall, he has light brown hair, and eyes the color of faded seaweed.
Personality: Though not exactly forceful, Darius is a fairly willful personality--he rarely will concede a point, if he has a leg left to stand on, no matter how ridiculous.
Reason for applying: Darius applied to prove a point, after a heated discussion with an acquaintance...
Preferred form after losing: I am fairly open to anything...but preferably more on the submissive side.
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Evra » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:43 pm

name Alex Rein
age 19
male
appearance: medium height bright blue eyes short black hair
personality : shy and quiet always seems nervous around alot of people
reason for applying : hes never had a girlfriend due to always beign so shy and he hoped that this site could help him
preffered form after losing: really anyhting but id rather be more to cute then sexy :P
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:05 am

Name: Jeffrey Michael Carlton
Appearance: 6'2" Short Brown hair, 215 lbs.
Personality: Laid back and relaxed not easily angered. Tough to calm down when angered.
Reason for applying: Has had bad luck with past Girlfriends. He never could keep a relationship for more than a year.
Preferred form after losing: Blond Hair Blue Eyes hourglass type figure. Are there mental changes as well? If so, I want complete and total Mental transformation.
Last edited by AshK on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby muffinstud » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:33 pm

Okay, everything's all set out and written down. Oh, and for those of you that think they know the trigger? Guess what? Now there's 5. There will be more stages of transformation to compensate for this, so things can go quite fast, or excruciatingly slow. It all depends on how well you fumble in the dark.

Oh, and we're at an odd number right now. Do your best to recruit!!

And Lana, could you please send me your character info today? I'm searching for the pictures to base your descriptions off of, and it would help to at least know what you prefer. Thank you.

Did I mention you all should recruit for one more player? Perhaps three?
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Odd number including my Reservation?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:18 pm

hmm i'll toss one in for fun

Name: Hitler Harry Dick, prefers if you just call him H.H.
Appearance: 5'10 150 pounds of modern super geek, physically capable despite his geek demeanor though this was unfortunately spurred by his unhealthy obsession with fighting games. Black hair, brown eyes, pale skin, skinny but muscular. Often dressed in overly large plain white shirts that cover his build and usually wears contacts for his vision.
Personality: socially introvert and hateful of life. Though he's smart enough to recognize the reasons and the idiocracy of his hatred, it's hard for him to overcome it and as such is unable to communicate with other people face to face.
Reason for applying: due to a awful birth name he was ridiculed and ostracized since childhood to the point that he became socially introvert and has issues striking up conversations much less dating. He has tried online dating services however as that has failed him a few times, he's was searching up other revenues before coming across this company.
Preferred form after losing: physically capable (martial skills) nubile full body females.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Character is posted.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby muffinstud » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:05 pm

Okay. All characters are accepted.

The sign up is officially closed.

The RP thread and the initial backdrop post will get posted tonight.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:02 pm

Okay cool!
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby muffinstud » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:22 pm

Okay, the rp will be re-starting up here in a little bit. I already have the necessary changes logged and ready. The only thing that's stalling me is that I'm not sure if everyone is back on this. So here's what I'm gonna do.

I'm gonna set things back into motion and we'll see who doesn't respond. After a couple days, I'll contact those who haven't responded. If after a week there is still no response, I'll have to reboot each couple with missing persons and recruit new victims to take the absentees' places. I don't like it, but it must be done. Any absentee that rejoins after they've been subbed will be able to join back in, no questions asked.

That seem fair to everyone?
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Marky » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:50 pm

Seems fair to me, I think. Although, I'm not quite sure whether or not you accidentally left a "not" out of that last sentence, or not. I'm ready to give this a try, again, though.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Rodney » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:35 pm

Marky wrote: I'm not quite sure whether or not

Don't worry Mark, you are (not) alone.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:35 pm

I am still in this one.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Alissa of Someday » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:40 pm

Well, I don't have any confirmation from them yet or anything, (though I'll see if I can prod them about it for an answer) but I am fairly certain that Kolonel Kaplice probably doesn't have time for this at the moment due to college.

That being said, it sounds fine to me--I look forward to this continuing.
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying