TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby AshK » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:15 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Kris hears someone calling out.."Hey, I think I hear someone outside...it's another guy." He heads out to check on the new arrival...."Hi there, need help?"

OOC; is Hudson outside the store, or is he in the store? Maybe the store that the others are at can get us all jobs in Leiu of living in the bunker and food and stuff...

*Kris gets completely soaked as he goes outside to check on the noise. As he comes in behind the rapidly shrinking Hudson, he begins to shrink down to about 5'7" himself. He also feels some weird sensations heading through his body.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:19 pm

Kris feels himself shrinking..."Ah, what the heck's going on? I'm not feeling too well.." He heads inside, and attempts to get Hudson inside..."The water is laced with the virus. Get inside the bunker before it's too late...."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:30 pm

*As Kris pushes Hudson into the Bunker he feels his hair grow to about Waist Length and end up in a Braid that turns red. He loses his muscle mass along with the hair on his Chest, Arms, Hands, Feet and Legs. Each and everyone of his limbs become smooth and more slender as his finger nails and toenails lengthen. His eyes then turn read as a Sailor-Type Fuku materializes on him. His chest becomes itchy and tender to the touch as they grow into a large C-Cup set of Breasts. A vaccuum is then created between his legs as his manhood becomes womanhood. His Torso Lengthens and his hips and rear form out into a bit of an hourglass shape. Once his transformation is complete he now looks like this only minus the sword and also a bit taller with outfit and boots. He is now a she and wishes to be called Kristine, Kristy for short. Her mind also goes from male to female as she feels the ultimate urge to go admire herself in the full-length mirror in the restroom.*

OOC: I hope this is okay Kris.
Last edited by AshK on Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:37 pm

((He went in the store... and he is wearing a plastic rain coat, which should be waterproof. Some might have gotten in... but not through the coat. XD))

((I would have said this sooner, but I had to go out for a min. So Kris would probably meet Hudson inside the store...))
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:41 pm

The newly-minted female calling herself Kristy feels an overwhelming urge to admire herself in the full-length mirror..."Oh Man, not again..." She checks herself in the mirror..."Oh wow...that virus really was that potent enough to make me into this cute red head..." She sees the other guy, Hudson..."Hi there. I'm Kristy. What's your name?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Azathoth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:45 pm

Hudson stares at this bizzarre girl... who had been a boy a moment before.

"The heck happened to you? And what virus are you talking about?"
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:52 pm

Kristy nods..."That virus is in the rain. My friends will explain everything to you. Now, I ask you what your name is..."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:52 pm

Azathoth wrote:((He went in the store... and he is wearing a plastic rain coat, which should be waterproof. Some might have gotten in... but not through the coat. XD))

OOC: If even some water touches your characters skin the changes start to occur. It is immediately absorb. You are still going to have a change be prepared.

*As Hudson shrinks down to 5'7," he loses a lot of his muscle mass and all of his limbs from his Arms, hands and fingers, to his legs, Feet and Toes become slender, smooth and hairless. His hair then begins to grow to about butt-length and turns dark green as his eyes turn red. He continues to lose muscle mass as his Hips flare out to an Hour Glass Figure. His chest all of a sudden is itchy and tender to the touch. His chest then flares out to D-Cup Breasts as a Purple Form-Fitting Dress with a red bow on her chest along with High-Heeled Shoes Materialize on him. Finally his manhood reforms into her womanhood and his mind goes from Male to Female as she feels the urge to admire herself in the Full-Length mirror in the Restroom. She now calls herself Sayomi Hudson. As her transformation completes she finds herself looking like this.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:14 pm

((You said that the rain got on him by soaking through the coat. I am just saying that no water would have gotten through a waterproof raincoat... but whatever. In a downpour its almost impossible to get through it without some water getting on you, even with a raincoat. *shrug* Oh and is he still 35?))

Hudson looks panicked as the changes start happening faster. So he is not exactly thinking of responding to Kris. As the changes complete, she feels a bit calmer, since she had a girl's mind. But she was still not prepared or ready for what had just happened. She finally answers Kris.

"I-I am Sayomi... Sayomi Hudson... How did this happen? Why am I a girl? What kind of crazy place is this?"
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:18 pm

Kristy smiles..."Pleased to meet you, Sayomi. Ashlee and her sisters are down there in the bunker. They'd like to meet you. Come with me, please.."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:20 pm

Azathoth wrote:((You said that the rain got on him by soaking through the coat. I am just saying that no water would have gotten through a waterproof raincoat... but whatever. In a downpour its almost impossible to get through it without some water getting on you, even with a raincoat. *shrug* Oh and is he still 35?))

Hudson looks panicked as the changes start happening faster. So he is not exactly thinking of responding to Kris. As the changes complete, she feels a bit calmer, since she had a girl's mind. But she was still not prepared or ready for what had just happened. She finally answers Kris.

"I-I am Sayomi... Sayomi Hudson... How did this happen? Why am I a girl? What kind of crazy place is this?"

OOC: Yes she is still 35. Unless I state it there is no age change. She is still 35 unless you want her to be younger.

Ashlee: You have been infected. Some of the Rain from the Downpour must've landed on some exposed skin. Welcome to the bunker Sayomi-San.

Lana: We all like totally got hit with Rainwater.

Sandra: Yeah it happened to all of us.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:24 pm

((just wondering))

Sayomi follows Kristy down and meets with Ashlee, Lana, And Sandra.

"Oh... how did a virus get into the rainwater? And how can it do... this?"

She asks, gestureing to her large chest.
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:34 pm

Ashlee: It is just like the last two srains of the virus. It TG's everyone it touches and mutates them in some cases. Sometimes they transform into animal/human Hybrids.

Lana: It must've been like released into the air and absorbed into the clouds.

Sandra: That is what the Virus is like. However, this one seems to be a bit more faster working. From what we've analyzed it is a mixture of the 1st and 2nd strain with I guess some added ingredients that made it even more Potent and fast-acting than the first two.

*The sisters then proceeded to explain what happened with the first and second strains of the virus and showed Sayomi the pictures of what they used to look like. An Espeon Hybrid Wind Angel Magical Girl(Ashlee formerly known as Ash and Ashley), a Glaceon Hybrid Ice Angel Magical Girl(Sandra) and a Flareon Hybrid Fire Ange Magical Girl(Lana formerly known as Lance and Leigh). They then put the pictures back.*

Ashlee: Our Goal is to track down who created this Third Strain of the Virus and track him or her down and get the cure. There may be some other people that need us to help them through this difficult time.

Lana: You never know when someone else will come in changed like all of us have been.

Sandra: This thing keeps getting more and more interesting.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:40 pm

Sayomi tries her best to take in everything that was said. "Allright... so this has happened twice before? And it does other things besides just turning people into girls? Thats... unsettling."

"I am all for finding the person who did this... I would like to be myself again..."
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:44 pm

Kristy nods..."That's why we are here to figure out who unleashed this virus, and stop them. I wonder if I have any special powers with this form. I look like the red haired girl from the Rayearth Knights anime, Hikaru Shidou."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying