RMFH - Apartment 2

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RMFH - Apartment 2

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:38 am

"You're a... sorceress?" James asks. She seems more than a little distracted by the feelings that accompany the changes. However, rather than showing fear or panic, she seems to be almost... enjoying them?
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:39 am

She yelped as she lost her balance and fell down onto her bottom infront of Helena, who was looking really tall now, and really pretty too. She blushed as her tongue started to feel lazy, and her words turned into a babyish gurgling noises. Her wide blue eyes look up to find a maid in a pink dress, as well as James in the middle of swapping genders from the sight of it. She begins crawling towards Helena as the witch teases her, and tries pulling on the black dress, trying to make her stop...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rodney » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:46 am

Loid Thanead wrote:"You're a... sorceress?" James asks. She seems more than a little distracted by the feelings that accompany the changes. However, rather than showing fear or panic, she seems to be almost... enjoying them?

And it makes sense to enjoy the changes as what is happening on James's chest is very pleasurable.
"Of course, I'm not a witch, they don't exist silly : but I wear the outfit because it's a simplification that most people can understand"

Ookalf wrote:How are you doing all this?

"By making this dorm into a full girl's dorm of course ! Now, I saw another apartment on the other side of the hallway, I'm going there, and none of you should exit while I'm out if you know what's right for you."

"You !" she points to the transformed James "... will be in charge of the two babies, You'll understand soon enough : with big boobies come big responsibilities like they say."

"And you !" she points back to Coby, "Pick up your phone"

Ignoring Danielle's weak strengh, Helena walks to the door and opens it : "By the way, when I come back, you'll better all have chosen yourself a girl's name, otherwise, there is going to be a lot of Tiffany, Beverly and the like in this apartment."

As she slams the door behind her, Coby's phone rings.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:48 am

Rodney wrote:"By making this dorm into a full girl's dorm of course ! Now, I saw another apartment on the other side of the hallway, I'm going there, and none of you should exit while I'm out if you know what's right for you."

"You !" she points to the transformed James "... will be in charge of the two babies, You'll understand soon enough : with big boobies come big responsibilities like they say."

"And you !" she points back to Coby, "Pick up your phone"

Ignoring Danielle's weak strengh, Helena walks to the door and opens it : "By the way, when I come back, you'll better all have chosen yourself a girl's name, otherwise, there is going to be a lot of Tiffany, Beverly and the like in this apartment."

As she slams the door behind her, Coby's phone rings.

This is insane... *Coby answers his phone.* Hello?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:50 am

Biting her lip, James keeps herself from moaning. All she can do is look up at the others in the room with shock in her eyes. "What.. what're we gonna do?"
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:51 am

Danielle tries getting up onto her feet, but they keep sliding out from beneath her, and she tumbles back down before finally she gives up, her cheeks bright red as she crawls onto her hands and knees, and tries to chase Helena, but the door was slammed before she'd even got half way across the room.

She tries to shout at the others to go after her, but it just comes out as loud baby talk.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rodney » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:08 pm

Loid Thanead wrote:Biting her lip, James keeps herself from moaning. All she can do is look up at the others in the room with shock in her eyes. "What.. what're we gonna do?"

Release eventually comes in a sudden twin explosion as the pressure built up in James's chest expands into two large fleshy mount, giving him... or rather her now, a very shapely and generous bust. His shirst finishes to turn into a blouse that tightly hugs her new bouncing assets and the transformation finishes.

Ookalf wrote:"This is insane... *Coby answers his phone.* Hello?

"Hello kind sir" a male voice speaks to him, "Denfert architecture solution speaking, could you please drop the phone on the floor please ?"
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:11 pm

Rodney wrote:"Hello kind sir" a male voice speaks to him, "Denfert architecture solution speaking, could you please drop the phone on the floor please ?"

Uh, what? Drop the phone?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:28 pm

"Ah!" James moans loudly, her cheeks flushed as she wraps her arms around her ample bossom. Breathing heavily she looks around, eventually spotting Danielle. "So... you're one of the babies I'm supposed to take care of... Danielle?"
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:31 pm

She glanced back over her shoulder, her eyes widening at the tall, busty woman in the smart blouse and short black skirt, cheeks going red as she saw the size of her breasts. Quickly shaking her head, she tries to crawl away from the woman, heading for the couch she'd turned into a bed on her hands and knees...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rodney » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:30 pm

Ookalf wrote:Uh, what? Drop the phone?
"Yes sir, I have a contract for this place, could you please place your phone on the ground ?"

Loid Thanead wrote:"Ah!" James moans loudly, her cheeks flushed as she wraps her arms around her ample bossom. Breathing heavily she looks around, eventually spotting Danielle. "So... you're one of the babies I'm supposed to take care of... Danielle?"

As she says that, both Danielle and Robert can feel some kind of hunger building up in their small tummy.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:33 pm

Rodney wrote:"Yes sir, I have a contract for this place, could you please place your phone on the ground ?"

Uh, okay... *Coby places the phone on the ground.*

Loid Thanead wrote:"Ah!" James moans loudly, her cheeks flushed as she wraps her arms around her ample bossom. Breathing heavily she looks around, eventually spotting Danielle. "So... you're one of the babies I'm supposed to take care of... Danielle?"

Wait... that's Dani?
Last edited by Ookalf on Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:37 pm

She turned, pressing herself back against the couch, and blushes as she hears Coby mention her name. She was already very hungry, and the smell of the pizza was just making it worse as she looks up at the others and started to gurgle at them. She squirms, pressing her hands to her tummy as it rumbles with hunger.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:38 pm

"I... I think so," James says, slowly getting to her feet and approaching the little girl. "Aren't you, little one?"
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:40 pm

Danielle felt so small as the pretty woman came over, towering above her. She'd be able to see up James' skirt, and groaned at the sight of the full breasts on the woman's chests... this was meant to be a boy, but she had a better figure than Danielle did now. At the question, she goes quiet for a moment, and then nods her head...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying