[FFRP] The Snake's Embrace

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RP - The Snake's Embrace

Postby Mendi-chan » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:57 am

Kayko giggles happily as she darts forward with the group of Ovies. This was already lotsa fun, and now she could be helpful too!
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Millinescence » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Roggamer22 wrote:Richard continues driving slowly and sighs, "Let's hope you keep that attitude for the rest of this adventure..." He looks back at Karen and laughs. "So... How are far are we from... wherever we're going? You're the one that knows the directions here."

"The exit should take us to the suburbs. It's not too far from here." Karen says. Sure enough, the exit has taken them to another residential district. There is a main street with various subdivisions and businesses lining the streets. Not much abandoned cars here, but there is plenty of debris! The streets were blackened and cratered in some areas and several buildings lie demolished and charred. "Holy...cow...looks like a warzone. Alright, should be like ten blocks down." She says, cocking another round into the chamber.

Knight Errant wrote:Vic stares at the Ovie, thinking on her words. Then slowly he lowers his pistol. "What you do, this is monstrous. What we do to each other is monstrous too, no?" He sighs. "I shame myself... threat of death at your hands brings the darkness from my soul."

He gestures at the overgrown street. "But can you not see what you have done? You murdered nearly my whole race. Billions dead... our cities crumbling and defaced. Why do I bring you death? Because your kind brought it first. The touch of death to my race... genocide on a scale unimaginable."

"Do you understand, child?"

The Ovie tilts her head, thinking for "YOU no understand~!" She cries out with a sad face. "Murder bad. Huggle not murder, blood no come out. Huggle soft, no pain. Ningen are happy when find their way." She tells him. She takes a deep breath, calming herself before adding. "You're lost, lonely, sad, and scared...come back home? Please~?" She stands there, an expression of pity for Vic on her face as she holds her hands out.

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Alice's efforts weren't wasted, as she managed to free herself from the blanket coccon. "Yay!", came her voice from the truck, although they couldn't see anything as she was down on the floor. When Anthony swings the door open, she leapt from the truck with glee, her little arms outstretched, her knee length black and pink skirt swishing about, "New friends!", she squealed, only to suddenly be cut off by the dart in her chest. A shocked expression swept across her face as she stumbled, "That wasn't... fun... ", she mumbled, her eyes rolling back as she collapsed onto the floor...
Zilla wrote:Harriet made two steps toward catching the falling Alice before checking herself, letting her collapse against the hard floor in a distressing way.

Harriet felt her heart sink again, just thinking of the prospect of having to move her, to keep her restrained, and to somehow keep her under control. What hope did she possibly have?!

For a moment, she stood, dumbfounded, on what to do with her. The blanket slowly slipped out of the cab onto the floor, and Harriet unfroze, donning more protective mechanic gear, including orange gloves that had been stained black with oil and grease, goggles, and a surgeon-like mask. She wrapped Alice in the blanket and, together with Anthony, carried the Ovalisk out of the garage and toward the lab.

The open emergency bulkhead in the back of the garage leads straight into the Atrium. It is a big room that's half the size of a football field and two stories high. This part of the bunker equates to the living room of a house. There's equipment that allows sports to be played, and there are several TV's and couches ahead of them. There were seven people in here watching TV, not paying attention to what's going on behind them. "So far so good..." Anthony says quietly, taking a left and taking a route along the walls of the Atrium, past a set of stairs, and through a bulkhead on the ground floor. The bulkhead leads into a corridor with white tile floors. "This is the medical area. The laboratory is further down behind another emergency bulkhead."

Mendi-chan wrote:Kayko giggles happily as she darts forward with the group of Ovies. This was already lotsa fun, and now she could be helpful too!

The Ovies giggle wildly as they get closer to the Ningen. He notices them, an expression of sheer horror on his face as he slams the driver door shut and works feverishly to try to get the Explorer running! The Ovies quickly close in on the vehicle without running out of breath! Lonnie tries the door but fails to open it. She and the others bang on the door. "Mister! Come play with us!" She giggles excitedly. "Let us in~! Heehee!" Treiko says, banging her hands against the glass, her sweat-like hormones leaving faint palm prints. However, Kayko will find that her hands are dry. She is a hatchling and is unable to use her magic touch just yet, but can she can still sense the man's fear and frustration.
The starter whines several times before the engine turns over. But it stalls out before the terrified man can even put his vehicle in gear! "C'mon...c'mon! Start..." He says as the starter whines another time...
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:11 am

((Yeah... I have an affinity for long emotion-driven speeches... like this one! :D))

Millinescence wrote:The Ovie tilts her head, thinking for "YOU no understand~!" She cries out with a sad face. "Murder bad. Huggle not murder, blood no come out. Huggle soft, no pain. Ningen are happy when find their way." She tells him. She takes a deep breath, calming herself before adding. "You're lost, lonely, sad, and scared...come back home? Please~?" She stands there, an expression of pity for Vic on her face as she holds her hands out.

"Your touch is the murder of the soul. Pain, strife, hardship, struggle... these things define us. They break many of us, yes... but in others they bring forth our most admirable qualities. But you... creature... I see your path as one some may desire. But desire is not of the issue. You force this on us... for that sin I condemn you as monster!"

He raises his pistol again. "What am I to do... you push me down a path I wish not to go. What peace I managed to find in life you have murdered... now again I am faced with death. Why?! Why must you force this choice upon me?! I put down my weapons once... to rest and salvage what I could of my soul. But now I am faced with losing it on both sides! Do I slay you... and all others I can find... and in doing so lose my soul once more to darkness. Or give up, and lose my soul to you. Either way I become a monster... preying upon those not deserving of it. I can see no other paths... the stark truth of it tears my heart into pieces."

Indeed, Vic's inner pain and conflict nearly rolls off of him in waves. His face a mask of inner torment.

((Whee! Inner torment!))
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zilla » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:19 am

(Awesome Vic! ^_^)

(Forgoing my post since there really isn't anything meaningful I can do at this point. Harriet's still helping carry Alice to the lab.)
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:28 am

((Oh, sorry about that, Zilla. Guess I'll make an early update for you two since I'm up. :3))

@Zilla:
As they carry Alice further down the corridor, a doctor that Harriet would recognize as Mark walks out from one of the rooms and notices Harriet and Anthony carrying the child-sized bundle. He looks at Harriet and her unusual get-up. "Hey Harriet, Anthony, what are you guys doing?" Mark asks with a raised eyebrow as he gets a stretcher. "Here you go, should make that easier. Let me have a look at this kid. Is uhh...he or she sick? Injured?" He attempts to peek inside the blanket!
((You can have Anthony back now :wink: ))

Knight Errant wrote:((Yeah... I have an affinity for long emotion-driven speeches... like this one! :D))

"Your touch is the murder of the soul. Pain, strife, hardship, struggle... these things define us. They break many of us, yes... but in others they bring forth our most admirable qualities. But you... creature... I see your path as one some may desire. But desire is not of the issue. You force this on us... for that sin I condemn you as monster!"

He raises his pistol again. "What am I to do... you push me down a path I wish not to go. What peace I managed to find in life you have murdered... now again I am faced with death. Why?! Why must you force this choice upon me?! I put down my weapons once... to rest and salvage what I could of my soul. But now I am faced with losing it on both sides! Do I slay you... and all others I can find... and in doing so lose my soul once more to darkness. Or give up, and lose my soul to you. Either way I become a monster... preying upon those not deserving of it. I can see no other paths... the stark truth of it tears my heart into pieces."

Indeed, Vic's inner pain and conflict nearly rolls off of him in waves. His face a mask of inner torment.

((Whee! Inner torment!))

((Yees~ so awesome! It makes me enjoy toying with Vic's brain, hehe ^_^))

The Ovalisk looks puzzlingly at Vic as she listens to him. She has no idea about the difficulty of the decision that faces Vic at this moment. Never has she talked to a Ningen this long without hugging one and sharing her vision of happiness. And for the first time, she found herself being forced to fight against her instincts, it was too much for her to bear! She covers her eyes with her hands as if to keep her head from exploding! "So sad..." She sniffles. "Mind screams huggle! I-I want to be your sister! So...sc-scared!"

The Jeep speeds down the road, dodging and swerving around abandoned cars. "Yo Manny, check it! It's our main man!" Grey says, manning the gunmount as he notices Vic's car up ahead. As they get closer however, they are witness to an odd sight. Neither Vic nor the ovie notices as Manny grinds the Jeep to a halt. "The hell's he doing? Iddin't he gonna just stand there? Or is he gonna shoot that thing?"
"Heh...if he won't shoot it, I sure as hell would." Grey says as he looks through the crosshairs of the 50cal. "Dem thangs took out Loc and Carl."
"Ah herd dat...go for it, Grey. Should be fun..." Smirks Manny, his eyes on the Ovie in front of Vic.
"Here goes nuthin'..." Grey sticks out his tounge a bit in an ear-to-ear grin as he steadies his aim on the Ovie's head. "Sorry l'il one, but you gotta learn to respec' yo elders...heheh." He was about to fire when suddenly, he heard the sound of a diesel engine coming from behind. He turns around and notices the big yellow box-truck! "The f***..?"
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zilla » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:56 am

(Putting the pressure on all around ^_^)

Harriet nods to Mark in thanks for the stretcher. "Can't talk, Doc, gotta get this to the lab right away," she says, now doing double-time with the stretcher. "Thanks for the help!"

As they round the next bend, Anthony gives a covert glare to Harriet, communicating in one look how he feels about keeping this secret. "This is a horrible idea, you know," he whispers.

"It's Alice," Harriet replied with a cold stare into Anthony's glare. "I'll take the risk if it means we can cure her."
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:14 am

Millinescence wrote:The Ovalisk looks puzzlingly at Vic as she listens to him. She has no idea about the difficulty of the decision that faces Vic at this moment. Never has she talked to a Ningen this long without hugging one and sharing her vision of happiness. And for the first time, she found herself being forced to fight against her instincts, it was too much for her to bear! She covers her eyes with her hands as if to keep her head from exploding! "So sad..." She sniffles. "Mind screams huggle! I-I want to be your sister! So...sc-scared!"

The Jeep speeds down the road, dodging and swerving around abandoned cars. "Yo Manny, check it! It's our main man!" Grey says, manning the gunmount as he notices Vic's car up ahead. As they get closer however, they are witness to an odd sight. Neither Vic nor the ovie notices as Manny grinds the Jeep to a halt. "The hell's he doing? Iddin't he gonna just stand there? Or is he gonna shoot that thing?"
"Heh...if he won't shoot it, I sure as hell would." Grey says as he looks through the crosshairs of the 50cal. "Dem thangs took out Loc and Carl."
"Ah herd dat...go for it, Grey. Should be fun..." Smirks Manny, his eyes on the Ovie in front of Vic.
"Here goes nuthin'..." Grey sticks out his tounge a bit in an ear-to-ear grin as he steadies his aim on the Ovie's head. "Sorry l'il one, but you gotta learn to respec' yo elders...heheh." He was about to fire when suddenly, he heard the sound of a diesel engine coming from behind. He turns around and notices the big yellow box-truck! "The f***..?"

((Return of the gang bangers! Of course THEY wouldnt have any inner torment about killing Ovies. XD))

"This is your nature, then... to do this. Is there no other way? Can we not live in peace? You say you are no animal... a thinking being is not ruled by instinct. Can you fight what is inside you... as I fight against my own instincts? You were human once. Is everything you were dead? Swallowed by this thing you have become? Can you not fight it? Or is there no hope... no hope for either of us..."

((And I didnt have him notice them, because, well... you said he didnt!))
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mendi-chan » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Kayko goes to the opposite door and knockknocks. The Ningen inside seemed scared and sad, but she knew that if she could just give him a big hug than it would make him feel better. Sure, she didn't have the magic touch yet, but everybody liked hugs! She giggles as she tries to enter. "Mister! Come on, it'll be fun!~"
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Roggamer22 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:13 pm

Richard looks through the district, "Whoa... What happened here? Don't tell me the government started bombing the city? ...Well, at least we know they've been following their roles in apocalypse movies, you know, blowing up everything in sight and shooting everybody in the area?" Richard laughs a bit at his joke. "...Anyway, 10 blocks down, right?" He starts driving around the cars and debris.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:18 am

Zilla wrote:(Putting the pressure on all around ^_^)

Harriet nods to Mark in thanks for the stretcher. "Can't talk, Doc, gotta get this to the lab right away," she says, now doing double-time with the stretcher. "Thanks for the help!"

As they round the next bend, Anthony gives a covert glare to Harriet, communicating in one look how he feels about keeping this secret. "This is a horrible idea, you know," he whispers.

"It's Alice," Harriet replied with a cold stare into Anthony's glare. "I'll take the risk if it means we can cure her."

"Uhh...okaaay..." Mark looks on as Harriet and Anthony quickly get away from him before he could get a look under the blanket. Anthony steers the stretcher right, taking them to a small hallway with two bulkheads on either end. And opens the door to the laboratory. The room is all white with black countertops. There are beakers, test tubes, and other lab equipment. He leads Alice and Harriet into yet another bulkhead on the left side of the lab. Here, there are several empty stretchers, along with containment chambers made of bulletproof plexiglas. In the center of this room, the dead body of an Ovalisk lies naked and partially dissected on a stretcher. She has blue hair with thick french curls and a bullet wound between her large, closed eyes. Standing next to her is a man with protective gloves and a surgical mask. He doesn't look at them as the two walk in, but hears the wheels of a stretcher. "Hey there Frank. Another dead one?" He says casually as he examines the Ovie's organs from inside the body.

Knight Errant wrote:((Return of the gang bangers! Of course THEY wouldnt have any inner torment about killing Ovies. XD))

"This is your nature, then... to do this. Is there no other way? Can we not live in peace? You say you are no animal... a thinking being is not ruled by instinct. Can you fight what is inside you... as I fight against my own instincts? You were human once. Is everything you were dead? Swallowed by this thing you have become? Can you not fight it? Or is there no hope... no hope for either of us..."

((And I didnt have him notice them, because, well... you said he didnt!))

With her eyes covered, she calms herself. "I've...never fight it before. Never...had to." She says, rubbing her eyes before uncovering them. "Old life foggy, hard to recall...remember birthday, pilot first car. Driving foggy, Izza no remember. Only recall some things, good things. Elder Toria remember lots. Don-town colony." She looks to the side as she hears a diesel engine get lounder, followed by several shots from a 50cal. "Huh?"

The yellow box truck knocks an abandoned vehicle to the side as it barrels down on a collision course with the gangbanger's Jeep! "FLOOR IT MANNY!! F***'n stomp on it, dawg!" Grey shouts, firing more rounds at the truck. The windshield cracks in several places as the truck swerves side to side. Vic would recognize it as the same one he faced near the mall. Four Ovies jump out the back, get up and run toward the Jeep! "Holy s**t! They brought the friggin' c***-squad!! Get'im Grey!" Says Big Manny as he stomps on the gas.
"Damn! Since when did they know how to drive!?" Grey exclaims, shooting at the Ovies that jumped out.
"How the f*** should I know, man??" Manny does a handbreak turn and does a 180, stopping next to Vic and the Ovie. "Just shoot 'em!" Manny sees that the Ovie in front of Vic is still there and whips out his silver Desert Eagle at the Ovalisk! "Yo man, want me to take care o'dat for you?"
The Ovalisk's eyes go wide as she bolts behind Vic before Manny could let off a round! "Please no shoot! Friendly, friendly!"
"Maan! Dammit! Why don't you just shoot it??" Manny shouts in frustration. The expression on his face clearly indicates he's threatened by having an Ovalisk that close to his Jeep!

Mendi-chan wrote:Kayko goes to the opposite door and knockknocks. The Ningen inside seemed scared and sad, but she knew that if she could just give him a big hug than it would make him feel better. Sure, she didn't have the magic touch yet, but everybody liked hugs! She giggles as she tries to enter. "Mister! Come on, it'll be fun!~"

In his haste, the Ningen makes the grave mistake of leaving the passenger side door unlocked! He holds out a hand as he tries to draw his handgun. "No no no no no NO!!!"
Out in the distance however, Kayko's sisters can hear a diesel engine roaring down the street. If Kayko looks, she would see a huge white box-truck rapidly approaching the sisters. Their eyes light up when they see the words on the side of the truck. It comes to a long, screeching halt as it nears the SUV, stopping just 20ft right next to it. The truck had a forklift hanging off the back. A cat-eared Ovie with long purple hair down to her knees and a cowlick up top opens the door and gets out along with six more sisters!
"Caaandy~?" The sisters say in unison to the Comma.
"Candy~! Lotsa candy! ^^ " The Ovie nods excitedly. "Want ride after huggle?"
"Yes Comma~ <3" Trieko giggles. "Don-town colony."
"That were we going. :3" The Comma gives a thumbs-up.
"YAAAY!!" The Ovies quickly rush into the SUV, anxious to huggle in a new sister!

Roggamer22 wrote:Richard looks through the district, "Whoa... What happened here? Don't tell me the government started bombing the city? ...Well, at least we know they've been following their roles in apocalypse movies, you know, blowing up everything in sight and shooting everybody in the area?" Richard laughs a bit at his joke. "...Anyway, 10 blocks down, right?" He starts driving around the cars and debris.

A roadblock can be seen further down, two tanks and survivors dressed in white tank-tops and camo pants guard the way. One woman stands out in particular as she's perched on top of one of the tanks. Her stern voice can be heard from a loudspeaker as both tanks aim their guns at the approaching vehicle. "Halt! Stop your vehicle!" She exclaims, holding a hand out in front of her. "This is Lieutenant Raychel Hart of the 22nd Armored Tank Division of the U.S. National Guard. Identify yourselves or we will open fire!"

((A pic of Karen for your viewing pleasure ^w^))
Last edited by Millinescence on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:08 am

Millinescence wrote:With her eyes covered, she calms herself. "I've...never fight it before. Never...had to." She says, rubbing her eyes before uncovering them. "Old life foggy, hard to recall...remember birthday, pilot first car. Driving foggy, Izza no remember. Only recall some things, good things. Elder Toria remember lots. Don-town colony." She looks to the side as she hears a diesel engine get lounder, followed by several shots from a 50cal. "Huh?"

The yellow box truck knocks an abandoned vehicle to the side as it barrels down on a collision course with the gangbanger's Jeep! "FLOOR IT MANNY!! F***'n stomp on it, dawg!" Grey shouts, firing more rounds at the truck. The windshield cracks in several places as the truck swerves side to side. Vic would recognize it as the same one he faced near the mall. Four Ovies jump out the back, get up and run toward the Jeep! "Holy s**t! They brought the friggin' c***-squad!! Get'im Grey!" Says Big Manny as he stomps on the gas.
"Damn! Since when did they know how to drive!?" Grey exclaims, shooting at the Ovies that jumped out.
"How the f*** should I know, man??" Manny does a handbreak turn and does a 180, stopping next to Vic and the Ovie. "Just shoot 'em!" Manny sees that the Ovie in front of Vic is still there and whips out his silver Desert Eagle at the Ovalisk! "Yo man, want me to take care o'dat for you?"
The Ovalisk's eyes go wide as she bolts behind Vic before Manny could let off a round! "Please no shoot! Friendly, friendly!"
"Maan! Dammit! Why don't you just shoot it??" Manny shouts in frustration. The expression on his face clearly indicates he's threatened by having an Ovalisk that close to his Jeep!

Vic listens closely... but he began to feel hope. If one of these children could be persuaded to stop... perhaps he could do more. These thoughts are interrupted as he hears the Jeep and firing. He turns and observes his acquaintances from before... he had not really expected to see them again. And behind them the Ovalisks in the box truck... he HAD expected them again.

Vic holds up a hand to Manny. "Cease... she is of no harm. I would instead focus your efforts to those in the truck... they might not be as friendly." He glances back at her. "This will get bloody... and if your sisters attack, I will be forced to defend myself. But if you can convince your side to stop... and me mine... we may avoid a bloodbath."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zilla » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Anthony winces a bit. "Not quite, doc," he says, stopping the stretcher. Harriet interjects, "Alice got turned as we were escaping, and I brought her back, alive but restrained. I don't want to lose her too!" Harriet crumples a bit. "Do what you have to, but I want my friend back."
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:47 pm

(Oooh... Karen is certainly pretty, and badass.)

"Oh great, the military!! This is gonna go bad really fast... Come on, better not risk them blowing us up..." Richard carefully steps out of the car. "Don't shoot, I'm a human!!"

(That Resident Evil reference was totally necessary, by the way.)
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:44 am

((Sorry for the hold up. ^^"))

Caught up in the rush, Kayko tries to huggle the Ningen in the SUV along with the others. "Come on Mister, there's gonna be Candy!"
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Millinescence » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Vic listens closely... but he began to feel hope. If one of these children could be persuaded to stop... perhaps he could do more. These thoughts are interrupted as he hears the Jeep and firing. He turns and observes his acquaintances from before... he had not really expected to see them again. And behind them the Ovalisks in the box truck... he HAD expected them again.

Vic holds up a hand to Manny. "Cease... she is of no harm. I would instead focus your efforts to those in the truck... they might not be as friendly." He glances back at her. "This will get bloody... and if your sisters attack, I will be forced to defend myself. But if you can convince your side to stop... and me mine... we may avoid a bloodbath."

Izza listens to Vic's words. She looks up at him and pokes her fingers together nervously. "S-sanctioned patrol raid, can't stop...against rules." Izza says with a hint of regret. "More sisters killed, Elder Toria sanction more raids."
Manny looks at the Ovalisk in disgust and shakes his head before letting off some rounds.
Izza couldn't bear to watch as several more of her sisters go down. Holes appear in the truck as it continues to close in...

"Pinkie! We drop like stones! Prepare sleepy-cloud, nyo~!" The cat-eared driver says to her passenger, an Ovie with pink wavy pigtails.
Pinkie nods her head. "Mm! Yes, Comma!" She goes to the floorboard and picks up a strange weapon made out of piping, a modified vacuum cleaner, and other scraps. Pinky pulls the pin on a purple canister with a crudely drawn picture of a sleeping kitty and quickly loads it into the pipe of the launcher, sticks it out the window, flips an 'on' switch. The canister makes a *fwump!* sound as it's fired at the humans! "SWEET DREEAAMS~! <3" She giggles, calling out the window as the driver stomps on the brakes. A smirk crosses the Comma's face when the canister lands several feet in front the humans and lets out a plume of pink smoke!

"Holy s**t! They got gas too!? Yo man, let's get up outta here!" Grey shouts at Manny. He looks at Vic, "Hey, come wit us if you wanna live!"
The smoke starts to drift downwind towards our heroes!

Zilla wrote:Anthony winces a bit. "Not quite, doc," he says, stopping the stretcher. Harriet interjects, "Alice got turned as we were escaping, and I brought her back, alive but restrained. I don't want to lose her too!" Harriet crumples a bit. "Do what you have to, but I want my friend back."

The man looks up at the unfamiliar voices. "A live one, newly turned? The Overseer severely limits our number of live specimens, so I'm glad you were able to sneak this one by." He sees the blanket containing Alice strapped to the stretcher. "As for having your friend back, I'm sorry miss but there's no cure. Ovalisk hormones are quite complicated but we try to stay hopeful. Right now, we need to put her under quarantine while we try an experimental treatment." He goes to get an air-syringe with a small vile of green liquid attached to it. He looks at Anthony, "You sir, stand by the panic button." The man tells him, pointing at a big red button encased in a plastic door. "If anything bad happens I want you to press that button and alert security, got that?" He says calmly, holding up a finger at Anthony. Then the man looks over to Harriet. "Oh, I'm Paul by the way, I'm the head lab technician. Now miss, I would like you to help me get her into the containment chamber so we can start." Paul goes to a metal door and presses some buttons on a keypad and opens the door. Inside, bulletproof plexiglass cells line the 50ft long corridor. "Close that door behind you, miss... uhh.." Paul trails as he puts a key into a control panel and flips the switch corresponding to an empty cell. The door clicks and slides open.

It is at this point that Alice begins to wake up!

Roggamer22 wrote:(Oooh... Karen is certainly pretty, and badass.)

"Oh great, the military!! This is gonna go bad really fast... Come on, better not risk them blowing us up..." Richard carefully steps out of the car. "Don't shoot, I'm a human!!"

(That Resident Evil reference was totally necessary, by the way.)

Raychel motions her soldiers to stand down. "Glad to hear it," She says, "Those things took out one of our base camps on the south end with some sort of sleeping gas, can you believe that? Anyway, state your business...what brings you here?"
"I'm looking for my boyfriend, have you seen him?" Karen asks the Lieutenant. "His name's Ryan, He has black hair, brown eyes, and is about as tall as Richard here." She points to him.
"Hmm...can't say I have. Does he live around here?"
"No, his mom does."
"Riiight... Well, we're about to run some patrols down this part of the district. You can come with us if you want, but don't try anything funny. There was this one time where we had to open fire on a group of looters..."

Mendi-chan wrote:((Sorry for the hold up. ^^"))

Caught up in the rush, Kayko tries to huggle the Ningen in the SUV along with the others. "Come on Mister, there's gonna be Candy!"

Kayko huggles the man as he finds himself surrounded by Ovalisks! He was surprised to discover he didn't change, but his thoughts of somehow being immune quickly faded when he was kissed by the Comma herself! The ningen screams and hollers, trying unsuccessfully to kill one of the Ovies as he starts to get shorter. His hair grows longer as it turns an orange-ish hue and ties itself into pigtails. The Ovalisks giggle happily as the ningen continues to change and shift...
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying