Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:16 am

"Hm? Oh yeah I do! I'm one of the forwards." Suzie says happily as she emerges with a pair of black leather Mary Janes. She places them on the floor for Georgia.

"And it's fine, not like they fit me anymore. You don't have to pay me back." she adds with a smile.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:22 am

Georgia blushed at the shoes. They were rather different to the high heels she was used to. "Thanks... ", she murmured, wriggling her feet into them before squatting down to fasten the buckles. "They don't fit anymore?", she asked with a suprised look as she stood back up. "How old are these things?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:30 am

"Uhm... I think maybe the oldest is two years? Had a bit of a growth spurt recently."

She indicates her chest and giggles, her cheeks going pink.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:37 am

Georgia went even more red as she stood and compared her figure to Suzie. It was such an odd feeling, and she wasn't sure she'd get used to it, even if she was stuck this way for a couple of days. Glancing through the window, she chewed her bottom lip, "It looks a little cooler out there today... hmm". After staring into Suzie's closet, she turns and makes her way out of the girl's bedroom, back to the living room.

Returning to the bag of clothing, Georgia lifted it up onto the couch and rummaged through. "Suzie, you have more old clothes in here than all my clothes put together. Your Mom must spend a fortune", she commented, pulling out a red hoodie, not even noticing the name of Suzie's prestigious school across the chest. Wriggling her arms into the sleeves, she tugged it over her head, freeing her ponytail from the neck. She started to step away when something in the bag caught her attention. Her brown eyes squinted and she reached back in.

"Cute...", she smiled, pulling out a knitted purple hat. It had triangular cat ears on top with two large yellow eyes across the forehead, and long tassels dangling down each side of the head, with little bobbles on. After eyeing it hesitantly, Georgia tugged it on over her head and turned to Suzie. "What do you think? I bet I stick out like a sore thumb...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:48 am

Suzie watches Georgia dress herself, a small grin spreading across her face.

"Well yeah, but in a good way! That hat really suits you." she says with a giggle as she takes a puffy purple jacket from a coat-hanger in her closet, slipping it on and zipping it up.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:09 am

Georgia found Suzie's grin to be rather infectious, and she wandered back to watch the girl pulling on her coat. "I always wanted to get into wearing hats...", she murmured, glancing at herself in the mirror. "I can't believe that's me", she added with a blush. Moving over to the bedside table, she picked up her dated cell phone, and slipped it into the pocket of the flowery jeans.

"Ready...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:39 am

Suzie grabs her own cellphone and her iFruit, nodding at Georgia.

"Same here. Mom said to meet her by the car. Let's go!"

She leads Georgia out of the apartment and down the stairs!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:48 am

"Huh? I didn't know your Mom was coming too", she said, looking embarrassed as she followed Suzie out of the apartment. "I figured the two of us could walk over there". As they headed downstairs, she started to wonder if Amanda was intentionally keeping an eye on her incase she tried anything dumb. Shaking her head, she followed Suzie out of the building, "Now I'm gonna have to call her Auntie...", she muttered.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Suzie laughed and looks back at Georgia.

"Can't be that bad can it? It's just a word."

They soon arrive in the underground carpark. Suzie leads Georgia over to Amanda's smart red sedan and takes the blipper from her pocket, unlocking it.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:14 pm

"It's just... kinda odd", she found herself admitting to Suzie as they walked through the carpark together. "But again, you're right... it's just a word", she said with a smile. Just like everything else in Amanda's life, the car was much nicer than Georgia's, and she admired it for a moment before her eyes widened when Suzie unlocked it with the beeper. "She trusts you with the keys to her car?", she asked in disbelief. "Does she let you... drive it?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:39 pm

"Huh? Oh, sure. She takes me out for driving lessons sometimes." Suzie says with a nod as she opens the back door.

"Hop on in!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:11 am

Georgia glanced back for any sign of Amanda, before she climbed into the back of the car, crawling along the leather seats before settling her butt down on them. It felt like there was so much room, but that could have just been because she was so much smaller now. Her brown eyes peered up at Suzie, and then she twisted herself around to peer through the window, looking towards the doors that led down from the apartments. The idea of now really having to start playing Amanda's niece made her blush, and she had tingles in her tummy.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:35 am

Suzie slides in after Georgia and closes the door, putting the keys in the driver's seat.

Soon Amanda comes out of the elevators. She has her hair done up in a ponytail and is wearing a sleeveless blue top with a neckline that dips lsightly and tight jeans with a plain belt. She has a pair of brown leather sandals on her feet and has some thin silver bracelets on her wrists. She opens the driver door and inserts the key into the ignition, pulling out.

"You two okay back there?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:42 am

Georgia watched in awe as Amanda strolled across the car park. She'd always known her friend was both glamourous and stylish, seemingly without even trying, but she felt a whole new level of awe as she gazed upon her now. Her wide brown eyes stared at the dipping neckline of the top, and the way the jeans hugged her curvy rear, before swallowing a deep breath and nodding her head when Amanda got in the car and asked if they were okay.

"You look great today, Amanda", she blushed as she pulled her safety belt across her almost flat chest and clipped it into place. "But you didn't have to come with us. You probably have tons to do as it is today... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:22 am

Amanda buckles up and urns around to smile at Georgia.

"Please, I'm always willing to help a friend."

She reaches out to ruffle Georgia's hair and turns the key. Carefully, she backs the car out of it's allocated space and drive up the ramp and out into the street.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying