Assasination Harem!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Assasination Harem!

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:34 pm

=====
Knight Errant

Lance blinks as he keeps looking at her. He pauses... the moment seeming to drag on as she starts to wonder if he really is as gullible as he seems. "Oh, well isn't that something!" He chuckles and moves off of her. "You, uh... might want to consider locking your door or something. We... wouldn't want something like this to happen again..." He turns to look at her, his blush still visible in the dark. "Now would we?" It's obviously a rhetorical question, but the part of Lily that keeps her eyes on his well-toned form answers her with a definite yes.

=====
Mendi-Chan

That small part of Teresa wonders why she can't look away from the kind man... another part knows exactly why. His smile is so tender when he shares it with the woman, his eyes twinkle brightly when he looks to her. And he looks so... so... handsome. His uniform is closely fitted, showing off his athletic frame. His mustache is bushy and a little silly, making him that much more endearing. Everything about him makes Teresa wish she were actually there... sharing those loving looks with him. Her heart flutters as she lingers in the vision. This love... the gentle love of a caring man... this is something that she wants. At first it's just a passing fancy... but it gets stronger the more she keeps watching them.

=====
Zoey

Diana finds it quite simple to slip into the nightgown. Oh, and it feels absolutely divine against her skin! It's so loose and comfortable... just the thing to wear when it's just her. Although... a little thought creeps up and points out that it might not be bad... if Lance could see her in it. She would of course die of embarrassment if it happened... but if he was properly restrained to keep him from being perverted... she could find out what he thinks about it... about her...
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:50 pm

Lily lets herself squirm on the bed for a moment... her eyes trained on Lance as she thinks about... yes... she... she'd have to try again... Blush to her cheeks, she finally moves to stand up. "I... u-um... y-yeah. Sorry about that..."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:36 pm

So, the night is wrapping up. I'd like to start people on the morning here pretty soon, if at all possible.

=====
Knight Errant

Lance gives Lily a good-natured smile as the blush starts to fade a little. "Don't worry about it. This will be our little secret." He gives her a wink. Oooh... something... between just the two of them? Something that they could allude to in the future... and only they would know? That seems so much more exciting than it should. He hops up off the bed and offers his hand to help her up. "Anyways... I have an early morning... so it's probably best you went back to your room."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:29 pm

Lily stands up... her legs feeling so wobbly... "I.. r-right... Oh... okay..." Totally forgetting her knife, she teeters out of the room... back to her own room... still in a daydream about the whole scenario.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:34 pm

Diana ponders this for a moment, before shaking her head. Why is she even pondering this?! Diana rubs her head and groans. "Ugh, this is absurd..." she thinks frowning as she looks at herself. Though, she doesn't look that bad... "Gah!" she exclaims once again as she gets distracted. She huffs and makes herway to the lights. "Maybe a nights sleep will help me clear this head of mine" she says. She turns them off and just jumps unto the bed landing over the sheets and just rolls around to cover herself. She grumbles.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:01 pm

((My last post was intended to indicate that Estelle went to bed/sleep at the end of it. Sorry if there was any confusion about that.))
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:49 am

=====
Knight Errant

Lily finds her way to her room just fine. Her body seems to run on autopilot while her mind still reels from the possibilities and implications that have been running through it. Before she knows it, she is in a supremely sheer nightgown and between her sheets. Eventually, she manages to calm down enough to get some rest... even if that doesn't keep her from thinking about Lance altogether.

=====
Zoey

Grumble all she wants... she still feels nice and cozy in the sheets... in her soft, silky nightgown. Diane easily falls asleep in her silken cocoon... Her frustration countered by how curious she is to see just what Lance will do tomorrow.

=====
All

The night passes uneventfully once everyone has gone to bed. The morning comes soon enough... all of the residents feeling quite rested despite the strange circumstances of their first night. They each arise, all ready to take on their various days... Lance having left very early in the morning for his first day at the community college.

[The next day is upon you! If you need a reminder for what your character is going to do during the day, feel free to ask me in PM.]
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:49 pm

Estelle is up fairly early, and before even changing clothes she quickly heads to Lily and Dianas' rooms, delivering to each a stark white envelope with the respective name written on it and nothing else by slipping it under the bedroom door. Inside each is a small note reading:

"Don't eat my soup. Get Lance to eat yours if he loses his.
I don't like collateral damage.
-E"

After that, she heads to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change into her uniform to get a few things done, probably starting with breakfast for anyone who hasn't already left...

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:57 pm

Lily stumbles into bed... not even realizing what she was wearing... Her night is a blur of half remembered dreams... Eventually she wakes up. "Mmmf... yawning... she rubs her eyes... then blinks. Crap! The knife! And... damnit... he had gotten the drop on her somehow... Hurriedly dressing, not even thinking about her 'job', she rushes out back to Lance's room... hoping he didn't notice the knife.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:06 pm

Diana wakes up, grumbling a bit. As she opens her eyes, she quickly staggers up as she feels something jabbing her eyes. Upon brushing her face she realizes. "Oh... it's just my hair..." she says as she brushes the strands to the side, not used to having hair this long... even if by women's standards its not long. She looks around her room... nothings changed. Still the same room belonging to a school girl named Diana.

Diana sighs and throws to the side her sheets and gets up, brushing down her night gown. She shifts a bit, wiggling her toes, nails painted blue to match the nails on her hands. Another reminder of the situation she was in. She turned and started to strip down, almost instinctively going to the drawer to get her undergarments. Her face flushes red as she almost... no, she knows which ones are the one's she wears regularly for school. However, on the back of her mind, she feels like, maybe, she should wear something more riske. The thought of maybe somehow her panties flashing at Lance crosses her mind, before she quickly gets a hold of herself and she shakes off the thought. "Gah! Yuck!" she exclaims. She would beat the stuffing out of him, if he ever got the chance... Diana recomposes herself and just gets the same old blue stripped panties and bra combo.

She places them over the bed, before turning around to the closet. She looks around, somehow knowing where the uniforms are. There it is, at the end of the closet. She takes out the clothes hanger with her blouse and skirt beneath it. She then bends down, knee's together just like mom taught her, coming instinctively to her. Also it's good manners, don't want any idiots peeking, even if she is alone right now. There are her black school loafers, the long black thigh-high stockings neatly rolled inside each shoe. With her free hand she takes the shoes and heads outside, kicking the door closed behind her.

With the uniform over the bed, she stands infront of them, eyes blinking. Diana rubs the front of her head before brushing some hair behind her ear. She just now noticed what she'd be doing, getting all the clothes together while on some auto-pilot. She's done this some many times over, every weekday for so long, but this isn't really her. She closes her eyes and rubs her temple. "Ugh... " she groans trying to compose herself. "R-Right... gotta wear, this... stupid thing" she says before stripping off the nighty. She just half hazardly puts them over the messy bed. She then starts to dress up. Each article of clothing in a specific sequence unto her figure. First the bra and panties... then the top, followed by jimming the skirt up her legs. Then sitting down and fiddling with the stockings. This was the hard part. Always, but for some reason she liked to suffer through this and well, she did look nice in them. After the stockings are in place and she adjusts them, she steps into the loafers. Again, the process feeling weird and well, embarresing, but also easy and practiced.

Diana huffs, "Ok" she says and turns to the door,. turning she glances at the vanity and she can almost hear her mothers nagging about a proper young lady taking care of herself and not going out so willy nilly. She slumps and groans, but then shakes it off. No, these aren't her memories and this is not her! She doesn't have to do this! Bleh! she continues onwards to the door before she remembers... Lance is down there, what if... err, well. She didn't want to go down there and Lance think that she doesn't care of her looks. She does remember how Lance was chumming it up with Lily who was all glammed up. The thought infuriated her, but at the same time, make up? That's so... girly. She contemplated the pros and cons and why she even should care. ".... GAH! DAMN IT ALL!" she exclaims, turning around ploping into the vanity.

Cheeks blushing red even if her expression was that of annoyance and anger. She looks down. "Some... wont hurt" she says as she takes some lip gloss and opens it. Stareing at it, before she suddenly remembers how this is used and applied. She puckers her lips and grumbles, but carefully brushes her lips with it. Giving them a nice appearance. This won't do much though... maybe some eyeliner too will help, gotta be careful not to break the school code. She again takes it and with weirdly practiced motions carefully applies it to herself. There! Done, no more of this junk... though. She goes feels her ear lobes. Maybe, some earrings? Lily wore earrings... She looks down again, knowing where the box would be and opens them to find a set of simple ring earrings again, keeping with the school code. She puts them on and gives them an almost happy tap. There, now she's done! Finally. Now Lance will think she's not a slob and that she's pretty good looking!..... "WAIT" she exclaims as she cups her cheeks. Why is she dressing up for that asshole!? Did she?... No! She didn't! She is just trying to keep the ruse up. That's right... gotta convince Lance, that she's just an ordinary school girl. Right. Totally. Diana composes herself again and huffs. She heads towards the door, picking up her school bag on the way, before she steps on the peice of paper left by the maid.

Diana bends down, again, properly and reads it. "Huh... alright then" she says with a smirk on her face. She grumbles the paper and tosses it to her garbage bin. "hopefully, we get this sucker today..." she mumbles as she opens the door, to head to the kitchen.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Mendi-chan » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:23 pm

Teresa opens her eyes, slowly stepping out of bed and stretching to try to wake her body up. The dream seems to slip through her fingers as the light of the morning overwhelms her. Quickly, she moves over to the closet and picks out her clothes for the day. Community college... She had to get ready for classes, right? Picking out a conservative blouse and skirt combo she runs to the bathroom and takes care of her daily routine. It was the start to her first full day as a woman, but somehow it seemed just as any she had done a thousand times before.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby muffinstud » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:47 pm

=====
Whatevr

Estelle has another neatly pressed uniform waiting for her in her things. Rather than being black, this one is a dark shade of navy blue. A little variety never hurt, after all. Still, it looks like she currently has only the two uniforms... she will have to take good care of them if she wants to keep her professional appearance.

There is just enough in the kitchen for a simple breakfast of eggs and toast. A little of the lunchmeat from the fridge put on the griddle makes do for bacon, but it's not quite the same... not to her nose, at least. Still, she would be well served to get some good, quality meat at the store today.

=====
Knight Errant

By the time Lily stumbles out of her room, she smells the results of Estelle's cooking, and hears her cleaning up. It seems Diana has already left... and as she heads to his room, so has Lance. His room is fairly tidy, so finding the knife on the floor next to the bed isn't all that difficult. Mission accomplished! Now, she has a day of work to prepare for... and another attempt to plan. Hmm... hopefully, it could involve getting close to him again.

=====
Zoey

Bumping off that useless lump of a guy would definitely make Diana feel better... but a part of her would feel a little disappointed. Like... it would be a shame to see him go. She goes into the kitchen, the only person seemingly up before her being Estelle. She's prepared some breakfast, and it smells pretty good. Eggs, toast, a little cooked ham; just the thing to get her ready for her first day at her new school. Thankfully, she listened to the advice of her mother... both sides of her memory recall just how much girls can judge a new girl at this age. Huh. Maybe... doing things while thinking of Lance... has a fringe benefit? Nah.

=====
Mendi-chan

Teresa has a fairly uneventful morning. For something that strikes her as so alien, her routine is just that... routine. Her blouse and skirt are pretty... giving herself a kind of girl next door look. It suits her well. Maybe that's why she picked it? She noticed Diana eating her breakfast, Estelle making sure there is enough for everyone. Meanwhile, Lance seems to be nowhere to be found.

=====
Abillioncats

Ash finds himself in a small briefing room, completely alone save for the short video presentation. It plays the same information displayed to other hopefuls. Before him is a briefcase... inside it is a contract as a deputized crime-fighter with a generous stipend. With this... he could legitimately do what he loves, and get paid for it! Along with the stipend is the contact information for various paramilitary suppliers, who could no doubt help him get outfitted however he desires. Also in the briefcase is a small, crystalline stone. It has instructions to hold said stone between his hands, and that this would help him assume the undercover identity that he would be using during his mission.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:48 pm

Ash blinks as the presentation ends. To be quite honest, he'd been expecting his target to be a lot more evil and villainous. But this Lance Coleson appeared to be the most dim witted, clueless guy to ever have been graced with nigh invulnerability! Ash didn't exactly like the idea of killing an innocent, unknowingly powerful or not. However, Ash had to reason that perhaps this Lance was not quite as innocent as he seemed, there was no real way to know from the short presentation he'd been shown. He was supposedly clueless about his incredible power, but what if that was all an act to fool everyone? Diabolical!

As Ash finally looked inside the briefcase and saw what was inside his eyes bulged a bit and he decided that this Lance Coleson was definitely an evil supervillain pretending to be an oblivious student and had to be destroyed before it was too late. Totally not assuming that just so I can get that contract...nope, not at all. H-He would prove it! He'd find solid evidence that Lance Coleson was pure evil and then slay him in the name of justice! With his mental battle resolved he picked up the small crystalline stone and held it between his hands as instructed.

"Wait how on earth is holding this rock supposed to..."
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:35 pm

Estelle makes a quick mental grocery list while getting the ingredients together for breakfast, trying to pare it down to enough that she can make lunch, supper (which will be soup), and tomorrow's breakfast but still be able to carry the load herself. She's at least pretty sure she doesn't have a car to transport as many bags as a real full restock would be? At any rate, the current plan is to take care of the rest of what has to be done here at the house first, then change into something more casual to go out and get groceries in.

She gives a cheerful "Good morning!" to any of the other residents she sees, adding to that a "Some mail came for you today, I slipped it under your door" if she happens to see Lily or Diana.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:44 pm

Lily blearily notes these things as she rushes down the halls... grasping the weapon. "Good thing he's so goddamn oblivious..." She murmurs... and turns to retreat back to her room. Closing and locking the door. Secreting away the knifr... she sits down on the bed to try and figure out what had gone wrong. "He was there! Right there! But he twisted like a goddamn snake... while sleeping. Somethin's up with this lot." She had gotten into hand to hand combat plenty of times, and was on the lookout for anything... but he had still gotten the drop on her.

She frowns down at her nightgown clad form. Was that the problem? Was she not used to it enough? Years of practice wasted... She flexes her arm forlornly. "Why in god's name did they do this to me? Were those blokes TRYING to Bob this up? I'd have gotten the job done by now, if it weren't for..." She frowns... taking out the stone again and peering at it. Legs crossed as she regards it. "You... you done screwed it sideways. Damn rock." She hadn't given much stock to magic before. But this was rather too much evidence to ignore.

Sitting down, she turns over the rock in her hands... trying to plan out what she can do to salvage this...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying