Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:55 am

"We love you too hon." Amanda says with a gentle smile as she plys with one of Georgia's twintails, twirling it around her finger.

"Yeah, i always wanted a little sister." Suzie says with a grin, giving Georgia a firm squeeze.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:04 am

Georgia looked to Suzie as she spoke of a little sister, but she didn't protest about the choice of words. She returned the hug, and smothered her cheek with kisses while her hair was played with.

"I always wanted a sister too... and a Mom... ", she said, blushing as her brown eyes looked back and forth between the two girls. "I keep thinking about it. I don't think I even want to go back to my old life... ", she said, looking rather embarrassed as she revealed her inner feelings.

"Do you think... something in her chemicals is just making me think that?", she asked, the question directed towards both of them. "It feels too strong to not be real...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:18 am

Amanda blinks and looks torn between concern and delight. She muses over the question for a moment before answering.

"Well... maybe, maybe not. We can't really do much about it. If it seems that you're... deaging mentally or something, we'll take you to the hospital. But if that doesn't happen... maybe you just always wanted a good home? I do like to think I run one."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:35 am

Georgia wasn't at all certain, but she grasped onto Amanda's second suggestion with everything she had. Still blushing, and still cuddling with Suzie, she looked up at her friend and nodded her head.

"Yeah, that's probably it. Maybe I just buried all these thoughts so deeply. I mean, I've never been part of a family like this before. I guess... sometimes in the past I've watched you two, and maybe felt... jealous?", she said unsurely. It was honestly hard to recall if she'd had these thoughts a week ago, but as she'd said, they felt too strong to be artificial feelings.

"Maybe deep down as I always kind of thought of you as like... a Mother figure", she said, her cheeks going even more red. "You were always there to guide me, and look out for me... ". She could feel her heart racing inside her chest, and no doubt Suzie would feel it too.

"I'm probably making you so uncomfortable right now... ", she groaned.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:40 am

Suzie runs er fingers through Georgia's hair in the same way Amanda does, trying to calm her down.

"Not at all hon. I'm really flattered actually." Amanda says with a giggle, kneeling down to plant a kiss on Georgia's forehead.

"I'll try my hardest to be the best Mom you never had."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:58 am

Those fingers in her hair managed to keep her going, despite her embarrassment. Her brown eyes watched Amanda as the woman knelt, and Amanda would be able to see Georgia really had no idea how long she'd felt this way. However, she did feel it now, and strongly. She smiled at the kiss, and returned one to Amanda's cheek before sliding her arms around the neck of the kneeling woman.

"Thank you", she whispered. Things were starting to slot into place in her head. This would be better for her. Now there was no uncertainty about her future, she could fully devote herself to her new goals. Armed with the knowledge of everything that had made the Possum such a ridiculed figure, she could make a fresh start!

"The girls will be arriving at the party soon. Since we have school tomorrow and can't stay up late, I think they wanted to make an early start to make the most of the evening. Dana sent me the address, but she didn't say who's house it was", she shrugged, and reached over to grab her phone from the desk, and showed Amanda and Suzie the address.

"I know that part of town. If I take my skates, I could probably get over there quicker than we would in the car, what with the traffic at this time of day. Could I do that?", she asked, looking to Amanda.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:02 am

Amanda looks a little uncertain about that, the look of a mother who worries about letting her child roam around alone for the first time.

"I dunno hon... what if you get lost? Streets are different from rooftops. I don't mind dropping you off. What kind of mother figure would I be if I didn't see my daughter off to her first sleepover?" she says with a small smile
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:12 am

Georgia didn't know wether to blush or smile, so naturally ended up going both. She was so relieved that Amanda hadn't thought her crazy for admitting her secret desires, she didn't want to then backtrack and try and fight for independence. It felt like her heart was ready to burst with happiness when Amanda actually referred to her as daughter, and to herself as Mother, and a giggle escaped from her lips.

"Okay... Mom... ", she said, the words still embarrassing, even if it was what she wanted. The huge grin she wore stood out more than her red cheeks however, and she slipped the pink cellphone into the pocket of her jeans before turning to gave Suzie a great big hug.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow. Wait... I'll send you a text before I fall asleep", she said, looking so proud of herself for remembering to integrate the cell phone into her routine. "Thanks for doing my hair", she said, her nose wrinkling before she laughed and kissed the girl on the cheek.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:29 am

Amanda smiles and takes a small duffel bag, going to the closet and loading it with another school uniform as Suzie grins and gives a thumbs up.

"No worries. Have fun little sis~" she says, giggling as she calls Georgia her sister.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:41 am

Georgia felt giddy with excitement as she watched Amanda packing a school uniform into the bag, and then turned back to Suzie, giving her an embarrassed smile after being called little sister. It now felt a little strange to think she'd spent a whole fifteen years acting as a sort of Aunt figure to her.

"I'm gonna miss you. It's just for one night though", she added, genuinely torn between the excitement of getting to know her new friends at the party, and the desire to be with her new family. "Tomorrow after school we can do whatever you wanted", she said with a nod.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:10 am

"Aw, don't worry about me, you just go have fun." Suzie says, pulling Georgia into a warm hug.

"But I think I'll take you up on that~" she adds with a giggle.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:18 am

Georgia savoured the hug, sliding her arms around Suzie's waist, squeezing her for a long moment before reluctantly letting go. She climbs a couple of steps on the bunk bed, retrieving her pink cotton pyjamas from under the pillow, and then jumped back down onto the floor, bending her knees to soften the impact. Waiting until Amanda had finished packing her uniform, she added the sleepwear into the duffel bag and scooped it up.

"Ready!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:23 am

Amanda smiles and gives Suzie instructions to prepare somethings for dinner before leading Georgia back out to the elevator! She hits the button for the parking garage and starts talking.

"Now, you have my number. Call me anytime if you feel you want to come home, okay?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:32 am

As Amanda explained things to Suzie, Georgia slipped her cell phone from her pocket, and sent a text to Dana, letting her know that was on her way to the slumber party. This one required a little less time correcting her mistakes, and she smiled to herself after hitting sending and returning the phone to the pocket of her tight pink jeans.

Giving Suzie a wave, she followed Amanda down the corridor, and into the elevator. She nodded, and then shook her head.

"I have it, but you just relax this evening. I'll be fine. Dana will be there, and most of the girls on the squad are really friendly. I took out four armed bank robbers last wednesday, I'm sure I'll survive one slumber party of teenage girls".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:05 am

Amanda giggles and pulls Georgia into a sidealong hug, rubbing her shoulder.

"I dunno, teenage girls are scarier than bank robbers in my experience." she says as they arrive in the parking lot. She unlocks her car and climbs into the driver's seat, throwing Georgia's bag into the back.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying