Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:38 am

A warm, comforting feeling spread through Georgia as she was pulled into the hug, and she returned it, drawing a deep breath, inhaling Amanda's flowery perfume. Following her through the parking lot, she jumped into the passenger seat of the car and buckled herself in. A quick peek in the mirror caused her to blush, her new twin tails doing nothing to help her look mature.

"I hope Suzie doesn't feel like I'm butting in. It's been the two of you for so long, and now suddenly there's me. She's lost the privacy of having a bedroom to herself, and now her Mom's attention is being split between two of us...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:19 am

Amanda shakes her head as she starts the car, pulling out of the garage and onto the road.

"She's delighted. She always wanted a sibling, but after her father left..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:29 am

Georgia nodded her head, although she didn't meet Amanda's gaze. Instead, she looked down at her lap and chewed her bottom lip. She'd never had a boy friend before. By the time she was of an age where girls were usually interested in that sort of thing, she was already too busy becoming the Possum. She'd never cared, but it did make it hard to try and say the right things to Amanda, when she knew nothing of that kind of relationship herself.

"So maybe the Hellchemist's poison has effected what I want... we can't be sure, but we know it definitely didn't affect Suzie. She really did always want a little sister... ", she said, a soft smile returning to her lips. "Given everything you've both done for me in the last few days, I think I owe it to her", she said with a firm nod, and turned to watch the city go by through the window of the car.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:50 am

Amanda looks back at Georgia through the rear-view mirror and chuckles softly.

"Try not to let that kind of thought distract you from having fun."

They soon arrive in the suburbs, small buildings and low crime rate, places Georgia has rarely been and never as the Possum. "What was the address again hon?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:04 am

Georgia wriggled and reached into her pocket, sliding out the cell phone. She looked at Dana's message again, and then looked up to meet Amanda's gaze in the mirror.

"Number sixteen, Ocean Avenue", she called out, before pressing her nose back to the window, squinting at the numbers on the houses.

"Wow, these are some nice places... but I guess everyone at that school lives some place nice. You don't get to send your kid to a school like that without doing well for yourself in life", she said, shooting her a little grin.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:49 am

Amanda grins back as she turns onto Ocean Avenue.

"12, 14... 16!" She turns into a driveway of a fancy 3 floor house, painted cream with red windows.

"Want me to walk you to the door?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:01 am

Georgia felt her excitement building as the house numbers went up, until they finally reached number sixteen! She actually let out a gasp when Amanda pulled into the driveway of the fancy house. While her friend was used to money and nice things... Georgia was not. She'd not been poor... all that time out fighting criminals and villains just meant she hardly ever got a chance to go out and spend, so she did have a rather large amount of savings, which was now under Amanda's control.

"I think I can manage it", she smiled, her cheeks a little red as Amanda offered to walk her to the door. Unbuckling herself, she leaned forward between the front seats of the car and pressed a loving kiss to the woman's cheek.

"I'll try and remember to send you one of those text messages things before I go to bed", she promised as she grabbed her duffel bag and jumped out of the door.

"See you tomorrow", she said, flashing Amanda an excited smile before closing the door, and then walked up towards the front door of the house. Half way there, she paused and turned to look back at Amanda, lifting her hand to give her a way, and then hurried forward to the door, drawing a deep breath before she reached up and pressed her finger on the buzzer.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:54 am

Amanda gives Georgia a proud smile and a wave, pulling out of the driveway when she sees Georgia hit the doorbell. A few seconds later, the door is pulled open by Dana, who beams bright and pulls Georgia into a tight hug!

"You made it!" she squees happily, pulling Georgia inside.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:03 am

Georgia beamed when the door opened to reveal Dana, and she threw her arms around the dark-haired girl and embraced her as if she'd known her for years.

"Yeah, my Mom... uh... I mean Auntie Amanda was really cool about it. She was a little shocked to see me in a cheerleader uniform, but I think she's glad I'm fitting in", she explained as she was pulled inside.

"Is this your house, Dana?", she asked as she looked around.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:28 am

Dana shakes her head, looking somewhat sad.

"Couldn't reach my parents to ask if we could have it at my house. This is Eliza's house." Georgia would remember Eliza from when she joined, a pretty, dark-skinned girl with long black hair and a sizable bust.

"Anyway, come in!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:33 am

Seeing the slightly sad look on her friend's face, Georgia pressed a kiss to her cheek to try and make her feel better. She nodded at the mention of Eliza, and started to follow Dana.

"I hope I picked the right kind of outfit. I figured this was more a casual get together sort of thing... ", she murmured, and for the first time in her life, she was genuinely worried about wether or not she'd worn the right clothes for the occasion.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:54 am

Dana grins and nods her approval at Georgia's apparel.

"You look great! It's not like we cheerleaders need to be in uniform 24/7." she says with a giggle. She leads Georgia up two flights of stairs to the third floor, which consists of a large lounge. Chairs and a coffee table have been pushed to the side to side to make room for several inflatable mattresses that have been pushed against each other to make one huge bed, large enough to hold the entire squad.

"Just dump your bag here."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:21 am

Georgia gave a shy smile at Dana laughing at the idea they should always be in their cheering uniforms. She was certainly glad of that, as the tiny skirt still made her blush! Following Dana up the stairs, her eyes widened as they stepped into the large lounge.

"Cosy... ", she commented with a nod, dropping her bag to the ground. Inwardly, she thought how horrifying it must be for the parents to have their home taken over by an entire squad of teenage girls. Her brown eyes studied the huge bed made up from all the mattresses, and she blushed.

"I've never done one of these slumber party things before. You'll help me out, right?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:47 am

"Never had a slumber party?!" Dana exclaims in shock, staring at Georgia with wide eyes.

"Girl, you have been missing out. We gotta make sure to give you the full treatment then!" she adds with a sly grin, patting Georgia on the shoulder.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:00 am

Georgia seemed a little surprised by... Dana's surprise! She swallowed a breath, removing her pink hooded top, dropping it beside her bag.

"Maybe we don't have to share that with everyone else", she muttered, an eyebrow arching as she saw the grin, which was so similar to the look Suzie had given her before she'd given her the twin tails.

"Full... treatment?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying