TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby AshK » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:45 pm

Azathoth wrote:Sayomi tries her best to take in everything that was said. "Allright... so this has happened twice before? And it does other things besides just turning people into girls? Thats... unsettling."

"I am all for finding the person who did this... I would like to be myself again..."

OOC: Azathoth: As far as all of us transformees are concerned we are in our natural bodies. It is part of the mind altering from the virus. We however remember being guys, but right now all of us are happy being girls or the time being.

Ashlee: Yes that is very true whenever a victim is hit another time with a virus more changes occur.

Lana: Though I am like happy at the moment being the way I am now, I still want to find the bastard that so totally did this!

Sandra: So am I. We have to lie low for a while until we figure out how we are going to find this person that created this Third Strain of virus.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Asch » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:48 pm

"Yay! New girls!" Delilah chimed at the new recruits. "So, now what? I'm pretty bored here, and I can only stare at my nails and hair in the mirror for so long before I get the urge to get new accessories and such!"
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Azathoth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:49 pm

((How can they feel as if they are in their natural bodies if they KNOW that they arent? O_O))

"Umm... allright. How will we find this person? And I guess we are stuck inside until the rain lets up..."
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:56 pm

Azathoth wrote:((How can they feel as if they are in their natural bodies if they KNOW that they arent? O_O))

"Umm... allright. How will we find this person? And I guess we are stuck inside until the rain lets up..."

OOC: Because that is the way I want it. This is my RP. I decide what happens. We do however need some people to submit females that get Tg'ed into Males if we want to do the pairings thing.

Ashlee: We don't even know where this person is hiding out yet. We have to wait for this Rain to let up or we will be changed even more.

Lana: Why don't we just continue to like redecorate this place. That would be a lot of fun!

Sandra: I agree with you there Onee-Chan. Let's so totally do so.

*The Schatsiek Sisters continue to redecorate. Sayomi eventually finds the kitchen and fixes herself something to eat.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:19 pm

Sayomi looks through the kitchens. She calls out to the others. "Hey you guys... are any of you hungry? I was thinking of makeing some sandwitches... and maybe a batch of brownies..."
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:24 pm

*The Schatsiek Sisters yell at Sayomi in the kitchen.*

Ashlee: I am like not that hungry, I just ate. Maybe the others will want something to eat.

Lana: I am like not that hungry right now, but brownies really sound good right about now.

Sandra: I like so totally agree with Lana. We could use some Chocolate to help us with the Redecorating of this place. Sayomi you can help us redecorate too if you wish to.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:31 pm

"Allright, I'll make a couple of sandwitches for me and anyone else who is hungry. And I'll make some brownies for all of us. Maybe I'll help redecorate when I am done... it sounds fun."

She starts makeing the sandwitches and brownies. Soon there is a plate of sandwitches on the counter, and the air begins smelling of rich chocolatey goodness.
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Asch » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:35 pm

"As long as they aren't special brownies~" Delilah took an inappropriate crack at the comment as she twirled her blue hair with her right finger, obviously bored. "I guess we could do some decorating again! Though I really don't want to be stuck in here forever!" She stomped her foot playfully in annoyance.
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:40 pm

Kristy nods..."Wow, Sayomi, your cooking skills are good! I appoint you our official cook of our little team of transformed people." She pops a brownie in her mouth..."Mmmmm...delicious..."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Azathoth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:48 pm

Sayomi smiles at Kristy's compliment. "Thanks... I have always cooked for myself. I am sure I could expand that and cook for all of us new girls." After eating a sandwitch, she takes one of the brownies and munches into it.
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Dani » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:11 pm

Dani Takes a brownie from Azathoth and takes a bite.

"Hmm these are good." Dani said "They melt in your mouth.~"
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:59 pm

*The Schatsiek Sisters go into the kitchen and each take a brownie.*

Ashlee: Chocolate! Chocolate I so totally love chocolate. *Giggle.*

Lana: So do I these brownies are so totally awesome Sayo-Chan! Can I like call you that or do you prefer Sayo-San?

Sandra: These brownies are so totally delicious. Good work Sayo-Chan or do you prefer Sayo-San. I don't know what you prefer to be called.

*The Schatsiek Sisters all giggle and put the brownies in their mouths savoring the wonderful Taste.*

OOC: I am off of this RP for the night. Do not post too much. Also Riana, please edit your post about Delilah's catgirl Transformation, it never happened. It will happen sometime just not right now. We are still in the first 11 to 12 pages of the RP. We also need some people to submit characters that get Tg'ed from Female to Male. That way we can have pairings later on in this RP. Good Night.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:17 am

"You can call me Sayo-Chan if you would like... I guess it would be nice to be friends with you girls. We are going to have to help eachother out through this thing."
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:02 am

"Wow what did I miss?" Bree asked
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:53 am

Ashlee: Well hello there Bree-Chan. Meet our new friends Kristy-Chan and Sayo-Chan. Kristy used to be Kris. Sayomi or Sayo-Chan as we all call her also just got transformed from Sam Hudson.*Turns to Sayomi.* Yes Sayo-Chan I would love to be friends with you. Does everyone want to be friends? That way we can have a slumber party. *giggle.*

Lana: You do look like Hikaru from Magic Knights Rayearth. Like maybe you do have her powers.*Giggle.*

Sandra: It is possible that you have her powers. Like we were transformed last time and we developed powers. Powers that we still have, they are just dormant since we haven't used them in a while. Let's all be friends! *Giggle.*

OOC: Riana please edit your posts regarding Delilah's Catgirl Transformation it hasn't happened Yet. IT will happen later though so keep in mind what you were transforming Delilah into. It will happen later just not right now. I am going to have the Filter on the Shower fail eventually, but not now. The filter still works perfectly for now. Yay work time! :cry: :( Please don't post too much. I will be on later when I get home.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying