[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:33 pm

Richard woke with a ragged gasp and whimpered as he squeezed his eyes shut from the pleasure. He tried to speak normally, but it all seemed to come out the same way as those moans he had made earlier. "Oh, thanks Jeff. I," he shuddered, breaking his line of thought. "I'll just take my banana and go..." He tried his best to get up out of the chair as he bit his lip, grabbing the banana and waving it to Jeff in the hopes of distracting him. "See? Banana..." He just barely managed to keep himself on his feet as he shivered and let out another ragged breath. "See you...tomorrow..." He practically ran from the office.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:47 pm

Jeff looked down into his eyes, a little differently to how he usually looked at him. He didn't say a word as Richard rose from the chair, stammering about his banana as he stumbled across the office and disappeared through the door. "See you.. ", he called.

Richard could feel his manhood was feeling like it did when something happened that he enjoyed, but there wasn't the awkwardness of it fitting into his underwear as he rushed through the office, his hair flicking about across his forehead, just short of being in his eyes, almost falling over his shoes as they seemed to have gotten another size larger while he slept.

Reaching the car outside, he'd find Katherine was already sitting in the back, although she looked exhausted, rubbing at her eyes with curled up hands, and Susan was smiling brightly as he reached them. "Nice day at work, dear?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Thankfully, Richard gained a little control over himself as he reached the car, enough to glare daggers at his wife as he buckled himself in. "I think you know how my day's been, Susan. I want an explanation. Now." He looked down at his hand and did a double take at the banana. He must have really been out of it if he grabbed this off the desk. Well, at least he wasn't hungry anymore.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:14 pm

"Well, I think this evening will be a bit more comfortable for you, as I've spent the entire day shopping for you both. I don't think I could have spent all this time in such poorly fitting outfits like you've both done", she said as she starts the drive back through the town, towards home. "Did you make any money today, dear?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Richard stared at the banana in his hands as he held it in his lap. "Well, the bossman kept me from doing any work under my own name, but I sent Jeff some information and I'm sure he made a killing because of it." He closed his eyes and bit his lip, bracing himself for the burst of pleasure he knew would come just from mentioning his friend's name. He held the banana tightly in both hands.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:28 pm

"I imagine tomorrow everyone will be talking about what a great job Jeff did", she laughed, and Richard's small manhood gave a throb. There was movement beneath his shirt as the seat belt rubbed his chest, the little lumps growing some more.. although at this point they were the size of A cup breasts, and perhaps shouldn't even be described as lumps anymore, but Richard might not realise that yet.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Richard kept his eyes shut, trying to hold back the feelings from his groin. "And I'll have to do the same thing tomorrow too, if things don't change at the office. But Jeff's a good guy, he deserves a break." He realized too late that he had mentioned the man again and frantically peeled the banana and shoved it into his mouth, hoping the strong taste of the fruit would help him not make a scene.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:39 pm

His stomach tickled at the mention of Jeff's name, his manhood no larger than it had been when he was a toddler after shrinking a little more inside the soft underwear. His heart would be racing, and as the banana brushed across his tongue, everything started to tingle. His chest, his groin, his backside.. the seat belt rising up a little, the seat getting larger around him... his hair now brushing down over his closed eyes, his tummy rounding out a bit more to the point of it being snug against the shirt, when it was too big on every other part of his torso.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:48 pm

Richard whimpered as he realized what he had done. Still, even though he felt even odder, he finished off the banana anyways. It still tasted good, better than it probably should have even. That, and even despite the weird sensations he felt, most of them still felt quite nice. He placed a hand on his stomach and looked at it. He could have sworn his shirt wasn't as tight as it had gotten just now, especially at his gut. He wasn't getting fatter still, was he?
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:09 pm

Soon, they arrive at their house, Susan pulling into the drive way. She glanced in the back at Katherine, and then climbs out, opening the door for the younger female, who climbs out without a word, holding onto her skirt as she did. Her heels were still back at Richard's office, and so she was barefoot as she followed Susan into the house.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Richard followed the women out of the car and towards the house. "Susan, I think you still owe me an explanation. What's going on? More specifically, what are you doing to me? You're doing something underhanded here, and I don't like it one bit."

As Katherine is led towards the house, she can feel her hips getting a little wider, but only because they feel even thicker. And were her feet smaller?
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:28 am

Susan had brought several bags of clothing in with her, and set them on the kitchen table before turning to Richard, folding her arms across her chest. Was it just his imagination, or did her pregnant belly look a little smaller? "I already told you last night, Richard. I'm sick of your cheating, especially when your wife was pregnant with your child... I'm rehabilitating you. You're going to see how I felt", she smirked.

"Now, both of you upstairs... Kathy, go wait in your room. Richard, come with me, dear", she says, taking her shopping bags and heads upstairs to the bedroom.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:39 am

"See how you felt? HAH!" Richard stalked up the stairs behind her and closed the door once they were both inside. "Did you feel completely useless at work? Have you been driven crazy by odd little sensations that just won't leave?" He growled and grabbed his crotch, almost crying at how small it felt. "Have you felt your junk getting smaller?"

He took a step and pointed an angry finger at her. "You're going to tell me exactly what's happening to me, now, or I'll have the cops down your throat so fast, you'd think they were part of a fast food dollar menu!"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:53 am

"And just what are you going to tell them, dear? Do you even know what's happening to you?", she asked, and then Richard would realise something chilling. Susan had been a tall woman, but had still been an inch shorter than him... now the difference was bigger.. but in the other direction, with the woman having a couple of inches on him. Her blue eyes looked down at his crotch as he grasped at, and she loosened his belt, letting the pants fall right down, revealing a very girlish pair of smooth legs, with thick thighs.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:00 pm

Richard looked down at his legs and back up at Susan. All in a flash it came together. The staring at his backside, Kathy commenting about his lips and hair, his smaller stature and his thicker thighs. His reduced manhood. He let his jaw drop. "But...it's not possible. I'm a man. There's no way that I could ever be a..." He let go of his crotch and looked at the smooth underwear, almost flat because of his reduced size. "You just can't make me into a...a..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying