Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:
"I agree with Mina. It seems that despite our differences, we can both agree on one thing." Jade said. "You insult us with your rambling!"

Deep down Mina couldn't help but think, that maybe being Jade's friend wouldn't be so bad and also deep down Jade couldn't really help but think that it would be a lot better if her and Mina became friends eventually.

"You know what, Usagi and Rei weren't very good friends at first, neither were Ichigo and Mint in Tokyo Mew Mew. Maybe working together more would help us become friends for real instead of putting up a facade, but I am not holding my breath."

"And now I see how you became the vice president of the anime club," said Mina as she sighed and listen to what Jade had said. She did admit that when Jade was somewhat more....calm that she was tolerable to be consider a friend. It would be easier then trying to fake it. Still she couldn't push herself to become friends. Mina as Micheal was never too big on the whole friend thing.

"Alright alright....I got it. Well either way the contract did what it thought was best," said Lizzi as she looked around. "So where are the cookies?"

"Get your own damn cookies," said Mina as she was coming dangerously close to stabbing Lizzi with the carrot or at least try.

"Whoa calm down Mina. Why don't we just leave this life changing brat and see what changes have happened to my house. I do have a lot of anime and Manga that you might like. Also, I am anxious to see if my siblings still get along with me the way they did when I was James." Jade said. "I think Lizzi can fend for herself."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:19 pm

AshK wrote:
"Whoa calm down Mina. Why don't we just leave this life changing brat and see what changes have happened to my house. I do have a lot of anime and Manga that you might like. Also, I am anxious to see if my siblings still get along with me the way they did when I was James." Jade said. "I think Lizzi can fend for herself."

"Sigh....I don't think so..." said Mina as she took a long breath and pinch her nose as she looked at the clock to see it was six. "I need to get dinner ready. My dad is going to be home in an hour and I don't have a car to get take out so that means I have to cook it."

"This is a pretty nice place," said Lizzi as she lays on the table.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:

"Sigh....I don't think so..." said Mina as she took a long breath and pinch her nose as she looked at the clock to see it was six. "I need to get dinner ready. My dad is going to be home in an hour and I don't have a car to get take out so that means I have to cook it."

"This is a pretty nice place," said Lizzi as she lays on the table.

"Maybe we can go to my house tomorrow then. I actually only live a couple of blocks down. My house is pretty big too. We also have an inground indoor swimming pool as well as a Jacuzzi next to our pool." Jade said. "I will see you tomorrow."

Jade then went outside. "I should be able to make it home before dark." Jade said. "I will see you tomorrow."

With that Jade headed home. She made it home within an hour and went into the house. "Hey guys, I'm home. Are Mom and Jake home?" Jade asked referring to her mom and step dad.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:32 pm

AshK wrote:
"Maybe we can go to my house tomorrow then. I actually only live a couple of blocks down. My house is pretty big too. We also have an inground indoor swimming pool as well as a Jacuzzi next to our pool." Jade said. "I will see you tomorrow."

Jade then went outside. "I should be able to make it home before dark." Jade said. "I will see you tomorrow."

With that Jade headed home. She made it home within an hour and went into the house. "Hey guys, I'm home. Are Mom and Jake home?" Jade asked referring to her mom and step dad.

"Right..." said Mina already expecting something that wasn't that impressive. She then waved goodbye to Jade and already was at work on dinner.

"So you not worry about her?" asked Lizzi as it walked on the ground.

"I be thinking that you would be going with her," said Mina as she saw Lizzi. Mina was wiping her hands on an heart pattern apron and frowned. "Why the heck am I wearing this? I never wore it before."

Mina could hear the door was unlocking and knew it was her dad coming in.

------

Frank comes in the door and once he saw Jade he was already worried, "Jade! Why didn't you tell me that you were coming home? I would have picked you up sissie!"

"Oh....you home squirt?" said Tony as he was much taller compare to Jade. The now girl would remember that as James he was taller then Tony. Also Frank seems much nicer to her now compare to when she was James. Tony then spoke, "Jake is on her way. Mom is in the bath."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Frank comes in the door and once he saw Jade he was already worried, "Jade! Why didn't you tell me that you were coming home? I would have picked you up sissie!"

"Oh....you home squirt?" said Tony as he was much taller compare to Jade. The now girl would remember that as James he was taller then Tony. Also Frank seems much nicer to her now compare to when she was James. Tony then spoke, "Jake is on her way. Mom is in the bath."

"I was fine bro, it is still light out. I was safe. I am the star player on the Judo Team remember?" Jade said.

"Why don't you shut up Tony! I don't need trouble from you, I have had a very trying day at school today." Jade said as she went up to the room that she shared with her sisters. It was a 6 bedroom house, but one of the rooms was a den for Jake and one was the room for her Mom and Jake. That only left four rooms and two of the four rooms were taken by Frank and Tony while the third room was Tony's weight room. So Jade had to share her room with her sisters.

"Leigh, Anna I'm home." Jade said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:08 pm

AshK wrote:
"I was fine bro, it is still light out. I was safe. I am the star player on the Judo Team remember?" Jade said.

"Why don't you shut up Tony! I don't need trouble from you, I have had a very trying day at school today." Jade said as she went up to the room that she shared with her sisters. It was a 6 bedroom house, but one of the rooms was a den for Jake and one was the room for her Mom and Jake. That only left four rooms and two of the four rooms were taken by Frank and Tony while the third room was Tony's weight room. So Jade had to share her room with her sisters.

"You are still a girl. Being on the Judo team doesn't mean you are safe," said Frank who sounded very worried.

"Oh...She must be on her time of the mouth," said Tony as he watch his sister walk off. "She can be so touchy..."

The room that Jade shared with her sister was a bit roomy but it was clearly wasn't meant to hold the three girls. Leigh and Anna were over a table working together to finish their homework. They looked up and waved.

"Hello Jade," said Anna as she smiled widely at her sister then back to her homework. Leigh just said nothing but waved.

---

"Shut it," said Mina as she glared at Lizzi to keep the moving stuff animal from talking.

"I am in the kitchen daddy~" said Mina in clearly in a little girl-like tone. She blushed knowing what she just said and went back to cooking in her heart pattern apron.

(Can you RP as Mina's dad? If so do it.)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:

"You are still a girl. Being on the Judo team doesn't mean you are safe," said Frank who sounded very worried.

"Oh...She must be on her time of the mouth," said Tony as he watch his sister walk off. "She can be so touchy..."

The room that Jade shared with her sister was a bit roomy but it was clearly wasn't meant to hold the three girls. Leigh and Anna were over a table working together to finish their homework. They looked up and waved.

"Hello Jade," said Anna as she smiled widely at her sister then back to her homework. Leigh just said nothing but waved.

---

"Shut it," said Mina as she glared at Lizzi to keep the moving stuff animal from talking.

"I am in the kitchen daddy~" said Mina in clearly in a little girl-like tone. She blushed knowing what she just said and went back to cooking in her heart pattern apron.

(Can you RP as Mina's dad? If so do it.)

"So how are my baby sisters doing?" Jade asked as she waved back to Leigh. "I had a pretty long day. I stayed after school for a bit and did my homework in the sunshine. Do you two need some help with your homework? If so I would be happy to help. How was your day Anna?"

"There's my Baby Girl. How was school today?" Mina's dad asked.

Mina would remember that she made friends with another girl today at school. Though she knows they aren't really friends at this point just teammates. She doesn't let her dad know.

(Only if you can do Jade's Mom and Step Dad as well as Jade's siblings. Since their mom and step dad aren't home much you won't have to do it very often.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:46 pm

AshK wrote:
"So how are my baby sisters doing?" Jade asked as she waved back to Leigh. "I had a pretty long day. I stayed after school for a bit and did my homework in the sunshine. Do you two need some help with your homework? If so I would be happy to help. How was your day Anna?"

Mina would remember that she made friends with another girl today at school. Though she knows they aren't really friends at this point just teammates. She doesn't let her dad know.

(Only if you can do Jade's Mom and Step Dad as well as Jade's siblings. Since their mom and step dad aren't home much you won't have to do it very often.)

(I figure I was going to do that already. haha)

"You always stay after school," smiled Anna as she giggled a bit. Leigh giggled as well and went back to doing her homework.

"We are almost done. Leigh was helping me with my homework," said Anna as she nodded. "Did you stay a bit at Mina's?"

---

"Baby girl?" said Mina under her breath who was a bit uncomfortable with the sudden change in their relationship between her dad and her. "School was good. Eventful you can say. Dinner is almost ready."

Lizzi could be seen on the ground of the kitchen.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:

(I figure I was going to do that already. haha)

"You always stay after school," smiled Anna as she giggled a bit. Leigh giggled as well and went back to doing her homework.

"We are almost done. Leigh was helping me with my homework," said Anna as she nodded. "Did you stay a bit at Mina's?"

---

"Baby girl?" said Mina under her breath who was a bit uncomfortable with the sudden change in their relationship between her dad and her. "School was good. Eventful you can say. Dinner is almost ready."

Lizzi could be seen on the ground of the kitchen.

"Yes I did. We had some tea and just hung out for a bit. So anything excited happen today?" Jade said then asked. "So what did the strict teachers at the Junior High give you for homework this time?" Jade said as she suddenly remember all the hardships that her Junior High teachers put her through. No doubt they would pass it on to her sisters. "Hey guys, any idea why Mom decided to jam all three of us in this little room? That isn't right. I guess our brothers get all the attention." Jade said a bit angrily. "So what kind of Anime do you want to watch tonight?"

(I forgot which one is 12 and which one is 13?)

"That's good. " Mina's dad said. "I will go take a quick shower and then we can talk all about your eventful day."

Mina's dad then noticed the stuffed rabbit on the floor. "Hey Mina, sweetie where did you get this bunny? Did a boy give it to you?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:01 pm

AshK wrote:
"Yes I did. We had some tea and just hung out for a bit. So anything excited happen today?" Jade said then asked. "So what did the strict teachers at the Junior High give you for homework this time?" Jade said as she suddenly remember all the hardships that her Junior High teachers put her through. No doubt they would pass it on to her sisters. "Hey guys, any idea why Mom decided to jam all three of us in this little room? That isn't right. I guess our brothers get all the attention." Jade said a bit angrily. "So what kind of Anime do you want to watch tonight?"

"That's good. " Mina's dad said. "I will go take a quick shower and then we can talk all about your eventful day."

Mina's dad then noticed the stuffed rabbit on the floor. "Hey Mina, sweetie where did you get this bunny? Did a boy give it to you?"

(Leigh is 12 and Anna is 13)

"Science....It is so hard. If it wasn't for Leigh then I would be begging for you to bring Mina to help," said Anna with a long sigh.

"Because Frank's weight room is so important....I don't know really....It not that I don't like you in our room Jade but I would so like my own room," said Anna with some annoyance in her tone. Jade would remember that as James she had her own room and that Frank didn't have a weight room. Jade may guess that the weight room was originally James's room.

"It isn't that hard...." said Leigh quietly as she nodded. "....Can we watch.....K-on!?"

----

"Alright," said Mina as she turns down the stove. She then looked at Lizzi and didn't know what to say. She even blushed a bit as her dad mention a boyfriend. She then said the best thing she could say, "Jade...she got it for me."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:

(Leigh is 12 and Anna is 13)

"Science....It is so hard. If it wasn't for Leigh then I would be begging for you to bring Mina to help," said Anna with a long sigh.

"Because Frank's weight room is so important....I don't know really....It not that I don't like you in our room Jade but I would so like my own room," said Anna with some annoyance in her tone. Jade would remember that as James she had her own room and that Frank didn't have a weight room. Jade may guess that the weight room was originally James's room.

"It isn't that hard...." said Leigh quietly as she nodded. "....Can we watch.....K-on!?"

----

"Alright," said Mina as she turns down the stove. She then looked at Lizzi and didn't know what to say. She even blushed a bit as her dad mention a boyfriend. She then said the best thing she could say, "Jade...she got it for me."

"And Jake's den is also so important! We so got this house so we would all have our own room. I guess after Daddy died Mother really didn't care much for us girls at all. We were always Daddy's little girls." Jade said as she held her head as more of her memories were changed a bit. Luckily her sisters didn't see that. I really hate Jake." Jade said a bit angrily as she pulled out the DVD that they wanted to watch.

"Hey, at least we get valuable sister time." Jade said. Unknown to Jade, Frank was listening in on the whole conversation and was a little upset at their mother.

"That's nice sweetie. I'm glad you and Mina are still great friends after all these years." Mina's dad said as he kissed her on the forehead then went up to take a shower.

(I never watched K-on or did you just make up that name?)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 pm

AshK wrote:
"And Jake's den is also so important! We so got this house so we would all have our own room. I guess after Daddy died Mother really didn't care much for us girls at all. We were always Daddy's little girls." Jade said as she held her head as more of her memories were changed a bit. Luckily her sisters didn't see that. I really hate Jake." Jade said a bit angrily as she pulled out the DVD that they wanted to watch.

"Hey, at least we get valuable sister time." Jade said. Unknown to Jade, Frank was listening in on the whole conversation and was a little upset at their mother.

"That's nice sweetie. I'm glad you and Mina are still great friends after all these years." Mina's dad said as he kissed her on the forehead then went up to take a shower.

(No. It is an actual show. It is about a group of girls in high school who start up a band for a club)

"Yes.....I guess so," said Anna as she sits on a bean bag.

Leigh stays in her chair and nods.

The DVDs starts up and Frank knocks on the door, "Hey sis's. Jake just came home. We going to eat soon."

------

"Yeah.....Right...." said Mina as she froze when her dad kissed her. She just stood there until her dad walks away. She then began to fume after he left and gave Lizzi a kick.

"What that for?" asked Lizzi as the shower starts.

"That for messing up my relationship with my dad!" said Mina as she fumed and began to put plates on the table. "He was never like this when I was a guy."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:30 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:

(No. It is an actual show. It is about a group of girls in high school who start up a band for a club)

"Yes.....I guess so," said Anna as she sits on a bean bag.

Leigh stays in her chair and nods.

The DVDs starts up and Frank knocks on the door, "Hey sis's. Jake just came home. We going to eat soon."

"Okay Bro, we will be down when dinner is ready." Jade said as she watched the DVD with her sisters.

"Hey Maybe you two should join the Anime Club when you get to high school. I would be happy to have you. The President of the Anime Club is a Senior this year, so after she graduates, I guess that would make me the president of the Anime Club." Jade said. "Usually once the president of the Anime Club leaves the club or graduates the vice president becomes the president."

Frank may want to talk about moving his weight room to his room so at least one of his sisters can have their own room. He knows that Jake won't give up his den so all the kids can have their own room like it was originally planned to be when they moved here.

Maiden Miki wrote:
"Yeah.....Right...." said Mina as she froze when her dad kissed her. She just stood there until her dad walks away. She then began to fume after he left and gave Lizzi a kick.

"What that for?" asked Lizzi as the shower starts.

"That for messing up my relationship with my dad!" said Mina as she fumed and began to put plates on the table. "He was never like this when I was a guy."

A short time later the shower went off and Mina's dad came into the kitchen and offered to help. "Hey Mina-Chan do you need any help?" He asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:34 pm

"I don't know....Most of the people in the anime club are nerdy," said Anna who laughed and said, "But not you Jade."

Leigh didn't say anything as she watched the anime.

"Alright my cute sister," said Frank as he smiled and added, "Also mind if I talk to you....away from Anna and Leigh. I want to ask you something."

----

"I am almost done daddy..I mean dad. Just need to get the forks," said Mina as she corrects herself. Mina could be seen putting rice next to the main part of the dinner which was chicken mixed with vegetables.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:45 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"I don't know....Most of the people in the anime club are nerdy," said Anna who laughed and said, "But not you Jade."

Leigh didn't say anything as she watched the anime.

"Alright my cute sister," said Frank as he smiled and added, "Also mind if I talk to you....away from Anna and Leigh. I want to ask you something."

"You're right they are, but they are my friends." Jade said to Anna. "I will be right back guys. I need to talk to Frank for a bit."

Jade gets up and goes to Frank.

"What's up Bro?" Jade asked she really couldn't believe how close she was to Frank in this life. It was a nice change, but it was also kind of strange.

Maiden Miki wrote:"I am almost done daddy..I mean dad. Just need to get the forks," said Mina as she corrects herself. Mina could be seen putting rice next to the main part of the dinner which was chicken mixed with vegetables.

"Okay Mina. Let me know when dinner is ready." Mina's dad said as he started to watch TV.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying