TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Azathoth » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:45 am

Sayomi waves to Bree. "Hey there... are you a newly-turned girl too?"
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:48 am

Helen comes back from looking around the bunker. "So who's the new girl?" Helen said as she came back in the room.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Azathoth » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:43 pm

"I am Sayomi... though I wasnt a few minutes ago. I wasnt expecting this..."
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:01 pm

"True, though I should know better I was infected by that rain once before...oh by the way my name is Helen." Helen said introducing herself to Sayomi.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Dani » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:03 pm

"And I'm Dani!" Said Dani joining in on the conversation,"the mind altering phase fo the virus should take affect soon."
Chris
The whole Gang
Currently a Neko,Thanks to Usagi Tsukino
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:45 pm

Toni stumbled her way to the group of people. Her head really hurt...she didn't know what to do.

((Sorry for the crap posts, I'm a little stressed right about now))
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby AshK » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:16 pm

OOC: N8, Azathoth, Hira: Your minds are now altered. You see yourself as a girl and think of yourself as one. Though everyone remembers being guys at one time. They like the forms they are now in and as of right now wish to keep them.

Ashlee: You know what Kristy-Chan I think this form suits me like quite a bit beter than the forms I took on from the last two outbreaks. I look so cute.

Lana: This form so totally fits me a lot better. I wonder if any cute guys will notice me.

Sandra: I am so totally sure they will. I like this form better than the form I was in during the last outbreak.

*The Schatsiek Sisters look at their Finger Nails out of Boredom.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:41 pm

"So wanna give each other manicures?" Bree asked.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:53 pm

*The Schatsiek Sisters think.*

Ashlee: You know what Bree-Chan I could so totally go for giving each other Manicures.

Lana: Like that would be so totally awesome!

Sandra: I so totally agree with you sisters.

The Schatsiek Sisters: We would love to take part in giving each other manicures. *Giggle* Like how about the rest of you girls? *Giggle.*

*The Sisters wait for answers from everyone else.*

OOC: I have to work tomorrow so it's bedtime for me. Please don't post too much.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:31 pm

"Well... I guess I do look better like this... Sure, lets manicure!" She giggles.
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:02 am

Kristy shrugs..."It's still raining outside and I'm pretty much bored anyway...sure, why not the manicures." She goes to the other girls..."Uhm...I think we need to get some jobs to afford clothes and food, among other things..."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:43 am

Ashlee: We will try and find some jobs when and if this rain lets up. Do you even remember how long it took for the Rain to let up in the first two strains? *Giggle.*

Lana: It took a while and even then you never knew when it would start raining again.*Giggle.*

Sandra: That is too true. Come on gals let's manicure! *Giggle.*

OOC: Work Time for me. Please don't post too much. We need to wait for Dan, Asch, and N8 to post again Ghost I thought you said you would join this RP. I haven't seen you on it. Mina feel free to join if you wish too. You can use your old character if you wish or you can creat an entirely new character. If you do decide to create a totally new character could you please make it a Female-to-Male TG. We already have a bunker filled with girls. It is just a TG transformation right now. Nothing else at this point.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:17 pm

"Yay manicures!, do we have any nail polish too?"

((posted :P))
Chris
The whole Gang
Currently a Neko,Thanks to Usagi Tsukino
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Asch » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:17 pm

(Sorry, had company over. I can introduce a female for female to male if you'd like?)

"I guess that sounds okay, my nails do look pretty rough..." Delilah said in response to the manicure comment. "Though I'm no good at giving manicures myself, so just don't ask me for one. ^^;"
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:17 pm

Toni felt a little out of place considering she didn't know any of the people around her...a manicure did sound good though. She silently followed behind the group of girls, still wondering why her head was hurting a minute ago...now it seemed fine.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying