The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

Postby AshK » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:20 am

TKC wrote:
Lana wrote:*Lana studies the outfit intently. She giggles and rushes off to go put it on.*

"I like so totally love it! Like what do you think Sexy?" She asks as she poses Sexily

"Wow, you really fill that one out, it's not too tight is it?" Trisha says as she looks at Lana's chest with a little bit of jealousy.

Noticing the pair of customers that came in she took Lana's hand, "Customers! How bout you take the one in the booth, I'll go greet the other," she gave Lana a smile and a kiss on the cheek before bouncing over to Sam.

"Good evening sir," Trisha says with a bright smile, "Welcome to the CocoMelon. Would you like to sit at the bar, a table, or a booth?"

"Like no it isn't! You did an excellent job Love" Lana smiled and kissed Trisha back. She then headed to the booth.

Maiden Miki wrote:Mike walks into a nightclub. For the last few nights Mike has been roaming different nightclubs in order to celebreate his 21st birthday. Still Mike was glad to have found one since he was really tired after a hard week at studying. Sometimes he wasn't sure if it was worth it but he had nothing better to do.

Mike walked to a booth and guess he might as well start the night with a drink. He looked around to see if a waitress will come and serve him or if he needed to get up. Either way he didn't mind staying in the booth.

"Like hello there! Welcome to the Cocomelon. How may I help you?" She asks as she hands Mike the list of Cocktails.

The list reads:
- Red Star
- Simple Blend
- Tropical Trip
- Twister
- Delicious Dreams
- Health Boost
- Sublimely Sweet
- Snow Flake
- CocoMelon Special

"Choose whichever one you want. We can even make them Cocomelon Style. By the way my name is Lana. I just started here today. I will be taking care of you. The Cocomelon Special is Highly popular around here. So what is it you want?" Lana says then asks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:23 am

(I know. Just playing hard to get. Sorry.)

Ken closes up the computer again. "Hmm program error then." He turns to his laptop checking to see if he can access the computer hard drive and memory
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:25 am

(( No worries. We'll get you transformed, one way or another. ;) ))

The hard drive is easily accessible. Though, it seems to be rather... full. From what Ken can see, there is almost no available free space anymore.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:37 am

"Well there's the problem." Ken stands up and gets out a portable hard drive from his bag. "Sora, I need you." His cute navie girl activates on the computer she waving to him. "Sora." He hooks up the hard drive to his computer. "Just copy what you can on here from the full hard drive." He goes to find Louise again.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:45 am

As he enters the club, Ken would find Louise standing behind the bar, experimenting with different cocktail recipies.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:46 am

Ken walks to her and takes a seat. "Hey. I figured it out."
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:49 am

"Oh, ya did? That's great!" She sets a cocktail before him, the one she just finished. "So what was the problem?"
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:54 am

"Yeah. You had too much stuff on the hard drive. I am currently copying some of the data off onto a portable one but I suggest installing another. I could do that for you too but that will cost you more." Ken looks at the drink set in front of him. "What's this for?"
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:57 am

"It's my new recipe," Louise explains. "As thanks for your help, I'd like you to try it."
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:05 am

"Ohh... I should get back through. I have to make sure it's working." Ken motions back at the room. But he might if pushed enough.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:08 am

"That computer won't run away," Louise says reassuringly, "it's been there for the past two months, and has never tried to escape." She gestures at the drink. "If ya'd help me test this drink, you'd be doing me a big favour!"
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:09 am

Ken sighs and nods. "Alright then." He takes the drink and looks at it for a moment before sipping it.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:20 am

The drink a very light blue colour, and it seems to sparkle. It's taste is very clear and refreshing, tasting almost like the very best and most pure springwater - but better.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:23 am

"mm... this is... pretty good. Tastes pure." Ken smiles drinking the drink down and sets the glass back down.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:08 pm

The purity seems to spread around Ken's mouth, then slowly seeps into the rest of his body.
His already skinny body slims down even more into a feminine shape. His hair darkens into grey while his eyes take on the colour of liquid helium. All of his clothes fuse together into a single piece of black cloth that he clutches against his expanding chest while a black cat's tail wriggles its way free from his disappearing panties. A short, sharp tug in his loins tells Ken he is no longer male.
Then the purity moves on to her head. Two black cat ears pop up from the top of her head to supplement her two human ones. Clarity envelops her. Everything is completely clear to her - except the strangely chaotic mechanics of human interaction. Why are humans so disorderly?

"Ah, I'm so sorry," Louise tells Yuki, who now sits on the ground clutching the black cloth. "That wasn't supposed to happen." She moves around the bar to help the girl up. "The clothes, that is."
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying