Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:48 pm

AshK wrote:
"You're right they are, but they are my friends." Jade said to Anna. "I will be right back guys. I need to talk to Frank for a bit."

Jade gets up and goes to Frank.

"What's up Bro?" Jade asked she really couldn't believe how close she was to Frank in this life. It was a nice change, but it was also kind of strange.

"Okay Mina. Let me know when dinner is ready." Mina's dad said as he started to watch TV.

"I was thinking that maybe we can ask mom to get rid of my weight room," said Frank as he took a deep breath. He was having a hard time getting it out since he did like his weight room and also had shared it with Jade so she can practice her Judo. "Then we can get it converted to a room for you or something."

-----

"You know...you could get the forks for me," said Mina as she yells back. She sighed knowing that when they were just men living in the house then he would helped out by serving himself or getting the forks or spoons. Mina then gets the forks out and set drinks on the table. "Still dinner is ready Daddy."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:
"You're right they are, but they are my friends." Jade said to Anna. "I will be right back guys. I need to talk to Frank for a bit."

Jade gets up and goes to Frank.

"What's up Bro?" Jade asked she really couldn't believe how close she was to Frank in this life. It was a nice change, but it was also kind of strange.

"Okay Mina. Let me know when dinner is ready." Mina's dad said as he started to watch TV.

"I was thinking that maybe we can ask mom to get rid of my weight room," said Frank as he took a deep breath. He was having a hard time getting it out since he did like his weight room and also had shared it with Jade so she can practice her Judo. "Then we can get it converted to a room for you or something."

-----

"You know...you could get the forks for me," said Mina as she yells back. She sighed knowing that when they were just men living in the house then he would helped out by serving himself or getting the forks or spoons. Mina then gets the forks out and set drinks on the table. "Still dinner is ready Daddy."

"Mother doesn't like us girls at all. Why would she get rid of the weight room. Besides Anna is the one that said she wanted her own room, so I don't know if it does go through, I may give it to Anna. That way I could help Leigh with her homework and Anna could have a quiet place. If we did get her to do that, where would I practice my Judo and where would you lift your weights? I wish Daddy was still alive." Jade said as tears came to her eyes and she hugged her brother. She got a headache because she was never this close to Frank when she was James, but she pushed it off. It was nice to have an older sibling to turn to when you needed him. That contract had made her a girly girl, but she still remembered being James. She didn't care that she was acting girly she missed her father.

"Sorry sweetie. I will get them next time." Mina's dad said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:03 pm

AshK wrote:
"Mother doesn't like us girls at all. Why would she get rid of the weight room. Besides Anna is the one that said she wanted her own room, so I don't know if it does go through, I may give it to Anna. That way I could help Leigh with her homework and Anna could have a quiet place. If we did get her to do that, where would I practice my Judo and where would you lift your weights? I wish Daddy was still alive." Jade said as tears came to her eyes and she hugged her brother. She got a headache because she was never this close to Frank when she was James, but she pushed it off. It was nice to have an older sibling to turn to when you needed him. That contract had made her a girly girl, but she still remembered being James. She didn't care that she was acting girly she missed her father.

"Sorry sweetie. I will get them next time." Mina's dad said.

"Well if we double team on her then maybe she will do it," said Frank who wasn't sure if that would work. He patted Jade on the back and hugged her back. He was trying to make Jade feel a bit better but wasn't sure how to handle Jade when she starts crying. "There is also Anna too. Still I think you should get the room. I mean you are the oldest sister so of course you get your own room. Also Anna and Leigh are much closer together so they should stay together. Especially since you stay late a lot. We can figure that part later."

"Now how about we get to dinner?" said Frank as he rested his head on Jade's. "Still we could stay like this till you feel better."
----
"Okay.....Still lets eat before it gets cold," said Mina as she sat down and pour herself some juice. She then thought of something and wonder if her dad notice anything was different such as the fact that his son was now his daughter. "So dad....notice anything different? Like with me?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:18 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:

"Well if we double team on her then maybe she will do it," said Frank who wasn't sure if that would work. He patted Jade on the back and hugged her back. He was trying to make Jade feel a bit better but wasn't sure how to handle Jade when she starts crying. "There is also Anna too. Still I think you should get the room. I mean you are the oldest sister so of course you get your own room. Also Anna and Leigh are much closer together so they should stay together. Especially since you stay late a lot. We can figure that part later."

"Now how about we get to dinner?" said Frank as he rested his head on Jade's. "Still we could stay like this till you feel better."
----
"Okay.....Still lets eat before it gets cold," said Mina as she sat down and pour herself some juice. She then thought of something and wonder if her dad notice anything was different such as the fact that his son was now his daughter. "So dad....notice anything different? Like with me?"

"I am not hungry." Jade sniffed. "I want to just stay here with you. I don't want to be near Jake at all at this time. I hate to do this to Anna, but I really need my own room. You know what maybe we should Quadruple Team her." Jade said with a mischievous glint to her eyes. "We could bring Anna and Leigh in on this. I don't know if I can trust Tony."

Jade was feeling a little bit better but still had tears in her eyes and was talking between cries.

"Have you um noticed anything different with me today?" Jade asked Frank. "Do you think Anna will be mad if I were to get my own room again? She is the one that brought it up after all."

"Okay." Mina's dad said and then thought of the question he was just asked. "Besides you seeming to be a bit happier after school than usual, no not really."
It seems that this reality was changed into one where Mina and Jade had always been girls.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:22 pm

AshK wrote:
"I am not hungry." Jade sniffed. "I want to just stay here with you. I don't want to be near Jake at all at this time. I hate to do this to Anna, but I really need my own room. You know what maybe we should Quadruple Team her." Jade said with a mischievous glint to her eyes. "We could bring Anna and Leigh in on this. I don't know if I can trust Tony."

Jade was feeling a little bit better but still had tears in her eyes and was talking between cries.

"Have you um noticed anything different with me today?" Jade asked Frank. "Do you think Anna will be mad if I were to get my own room again? She is the one that brought it up after all."

"Okay." Mina's dad said and then thought of the question he was just asked. "Besides you seeming to be a bit happier after school than usual, no not really."
It seems that this reality was changed into one where Mina and Jade had always been girls.

"No....you have to come to the table and eat something. You are a growing girl and also you have to keep yourself fueled for Judo," said Frank as he patted Jade on the back. He then sighed and said, "I don't think Anna would mind too much. I mean she is the youngest after all so she would understand. I hope....As for Leigh...Well come on...you know she doesn't talk much."

"Still we bring it up during dinner," said Frank as he smiled to help reassure his not little sister. Frank was clearly acting as if nothing different was with Jade.

------

"Happier?" As in how?" asked Mina as she ate. She clearly wasn't expecting that response.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"No....you have to come to the table and eat something. You are a growing girl and also you have to keep yourself fueled for Judo," said Frank as he patted Jade on the back. He then sighed and said, "I don't think Anna would mind too much. I mean she is the youngest after all so she would understand. I hope....As for Leigh...Well come on...you know she doesn't talk much."

"Still we bring it up during dinner," said Frank as he smiled to help reassure his not little sister. Frank was clearly acting as if nothing different was with Jade.

"That is very true." Jade said. "You remind me so much of Daddy. Do you want me to go get the other two and we can meet you downstairs?"

It seemed that Jade was feeling a bit better.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Happier?" As in how?" asked Mina as she ate. She clearly wasn't expecting that response.

"You just seem to be happier and friendlier that's all. I mean this is the first time I have heard you call me Daddy in years." Mina's dad said.

Mina may get a headache and realize that as well. Truth be told she could tell that she seemed a bit more friendlier and outgoing than she was as Micheal. Maybe Jade's changing attitude toward her has something to do with it as well. Is it just her or did Jade seem really girly with that giggle of hers that she never did as James. She would also remember that as James , Jade was in a lot of his classes he had when he was Mike.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:42 pm

AshK wrote:"That is very true." Jade said. "You remind me so much of Daddy. Do you want me to go get the other two and we can meet you downstairs?"

It seemed that Jade was feeling a bit better.

"You just seem to be happier and friendlier that's all. I mean this is the first time I have heard you call me Daddy in years." Mina's dad said.

Mina may get a headache and realize that as well. Truth be told she could tell that she seemed a bit more friendlier and outgoing than she was as Micheal. Maybe Jade's changing attitude toward her has something to do with it as well. Is it just her or did Jade seem really girly with that giggle of hers that she never did as James. She would also remember that as James , Jade was in a lot of his classes he had when he was Mike.

"Well...Maybe not as much as dad," said Frank who was abit red. He then compose himself and said, "Yes. Go get the other two and we can start dinner. Mom must be already serving plates."

"We figure something out," said Frank as he hugged Jade one last time and headed downstairs.

-----

"Really?" said Mina who was thinking that she had always called her dad 'daddy' as a girl. She then got a bit of a headache and thought that she has been a bit friendly. She knew that Jade was acting more girly from the times she seen her as James in class. THen again guys don't giggle but still it was a surprsie. Then again Mina as Mike was never really open so it could be the situations she found herself in.

"Well.....I guess today was just good was all," said Mina as she was trying to hide what was going on in her head.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:00 am

( I will take control of Leigh and Anna temporarily while you control Frank, their mom and Jake. I will also still control Mina's Dad.)

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well...Maybe not as much as dad," said Frank who was abit red. He then compose himself and said, "Yes. Go get the other two and we can start dinner. Mom must be already serving plates."

"We figure something out," said Frank as he hugged Jade one last time and headed downstairs.

-----

"Really?" said Mina who was thinking that she had always called her dad 'daddy' as a girl. She then got a bit of a headache and thought that she has been a bit friendly. She knew that Jade was acting more girly from the times she seen her as James in class. THen again guys don't giggle but still it was a surprsie. Then again Mina as Mike was never really open so it could be the situations she found herself in.

Jade nods to Frank and then goes back to the room that she shares with Anna and Leigh. "Guys dinner is ready. We need to get downstairs." Jade said.

"Sure thing Sis so what were you and Frank talking about?" Anna asked.

Leigh was wondering the same thing.

"Oh, Frank wants one of us to have our own room like it used to be." Jade said. "He is willing to give up his weight room so one of us can have our own room."

Leigh nodded and Anna chimed in.

"I think you should take it if it goes through." Anna said.

"Wh-what?" Jade asked. "I so thought you wanted to have your own room."

"I did, but since you are the oldest girl, I want you to have it." Anna said. "That way I can help Leigh with her homework if she needs it."

"I think it's a great idea." Leigh said.

Jade and Anna were shocked to say the least.

"What just because I am quiet most of the time, doesn't mean I am mute." Leigh said with a giggle.

Jade and Anna just giggled along. Jade had been doing that a lot lately.

"Let's go downstairs guys." Jade said. "Did you pause the DVD?"

Jade's two younger sisters gave her the thumbs up and followed her downstairs to the table. The brothers were already there. The sisters took their seats and waited for their mom to sit down along with Jake.

"I'm glad. Well we better eat before it gets cold." Mina's dad said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:06 am

AshK wrote:
Jade nods to Frank and then goes back to the room that she shares with Anna and Leigh. "Guys dinner is ready. We need to get downstairs." Jade said.

"Sure thing Sis so what were you and Frank talking about?" Anna asked.

Leigh was wondering the same thing.

"Oh, Frank wants one of us to have our own room like it used to be." Jade said. "He is willing to give up his weight room so one of us can have our own room."

Leigh nodded and Anna chimed in.

"I think you should take it if it goes through." Anna said.

"Wh-what?" Jade asked. "I so thought you wanted to have your own room."

"I did, but since you are the oldest girl, I want you to have it." Anna said. "That way I can help Leigh with her homework if she needs it."

"I think it's a great idea." Leigh said.

Jade and Anna were shocked to say the least.

"What just because I am quiet most of the time, doesn't mean I am mute." Leigh said with a giggle.

Jade and Anna just giggled along. Jade had been doing that a lot lately.

"Let's go downstairs guys." Jade said. "Did you pause the DVD?"

Jade's two younger sisters gave her the thumbs up and followed her downstairs to the table. The brothers were already there. The sisters took their seats and waited for their mom to sit down along with Jake.

"I'm glad. Well we better eat before it gets cold." Mina's dad said.

(It is Leigh who helps Anna with her homework. haha Leigh you can say is the smart sister. haha)

Soon Jade's mom and Jake came walking in. Jake sat down first as their mom came and serve him first and gave him a kiss. She then serve the others. Eventually things settle down and were quiet for a bit until Jade's mom said, "How was work today honey?"

"Good...A bit busy but everything turned out well," said Jake as he ate. "Great dinner by the way."

Frank then took a deep breath and said, "Mom...Jake. I want to ask you something. I want to give up my weight room."

"What? For what?" asked Jade's mom.

---

"I was eating," said Mina as she snicker a bit and kept on eating. She then looked around the house and notice that mostly things were the same except it was much cleaner. She wonder who was the one who cleaned the house since her dad and as Mike were never really tidy. She then said, "Daddy...when was the last time you cleaned the house?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:20 am

Maiden Miki wrote:(It is Leigh who helps Anna with her homework. haha Leigh you can say is the smart sister. haha)

Soon Jade's mom and Jake came walking in. Jake sat down first as their mom came and serve him first and gave him a kiss. She then serve the others. Eventually things settle down and were quiet for a bit until Jade's mom said, "How was work today honey?"

"Good...A bit busy but everything turned out well," said Jake as he ate. "Great dinner by the way."

Frank then took a deep breath and said, "Mom...Jake. I want to ask you something. I want to give up my weight room."

"What? For what?" asked Jade's mom.

---

"I was eating," said Mina as she snicker a bit and kept on eating. She then looked around the house and notice that mostly things were the same except it was much cleaner. She wonder who was the one who cleaned the house since her dad and as Mike were never really tidy. She then said, "Daddy...when was the last time you cleaned the house?"

"Our room is too small for all three of us." Jade said referring to the room that she currently shared with her sisters. "One of us needs our own room."

"Yeah, the room the three of us share was actually built to hold a maximum of two people." Anna said.

"We are kind of jammed in there." Leigh said.

"I want to have my own room again." Jade continued to plead with tears in her eyes. Jake was dumbfounded. It's been so long since she had seen a young girl cry he didn't know what to say. Maybe it was best to give Jade her own room. I mean she always comes home late from Judo practice and doing her homework. So he has heard from Frank. Tony didn't get along with Jade much at all. He loved his little sister, but they just couldn't get along.

"That way Leigh can help me with my homework when I am stuck so we don't get disturbed by Jade." Anna said. "We love her, but the room just isn't big enough for three people. I think Jade deserves her own room."

Leigh just nods in agreement.

"I honestly don't remember. It has to have been maybe 6 months at least more like a year and half." Mina's dad said as he finished his dinner. "The meal is delicious honey."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:27 am

AshK wrote:
"Our room is too small for all three of us." Jade said referring to the room that she currently shared with her sisters. "One of us needs our own room."

"Yeah, the room the three of us share was actually built to hold a maximum of two people." Anna said.

"We are kind of jammed in there." Leigh said.

"I want to have my own room again." Jade continued to plead with tears in her eyes. Jake was dumbfounded. It's been so long since she had seen a young girl cry he didn't know what to say. Maybe it was best to give Jade her own room. I mean she always comes home late from Judo practice and doing her homework. So he has heard from Frank. Tony didn't get along with Jade much at all. He loved his little sister, but they just couldn't get along.

"That way Leigh can help me with my homework when I am stuck so we don't get disturbed by Jade." Anna said. "We love her, but the room just isn't big enough for three people. I think Jade deserves her own room."

Leigh just nods in agreement.

"I honestly don't remember. It has to have been maybe 6 months at least." Mina's dad said as he finished his dinner. "The meal is delicious honey."

"But honey...you never had your own room," said Jade's mom as she was a bit surprised by that statement. Jade would then get another vision where she had always shared her room with her other two sisters. It would turn out that the weight room was actually there when her father was and they always used it for that."

"Just give the room to them," said Tony as he ate. He sounded almost mean spirited. "Then she can stop crying about having to share it."

"Then what are we going to do about the weights?" said Jade's mom as she looked at Frank. She then looked at Jade and said, "And your Judo. We made room in that room so you can practice your judo stuff more instead of being outside."

Jake seems to be quiet the whole time as if he was thinking something.

-----

"Daddy...." said Mina as she realized what she was saying. She then shook her head and said, "Then how in the world has this house been maintained?"

Mina would admit that was exactly how things were when he was Micheal. They would clean the house every few months and things would be abit busy but they would at least clean the dishes regularly and clean the house together. Mina finished her food and said, "Well thanks. Now dishes. I think it was your turn."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:42 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"But honey...you never had your own room," said Jade's mom as she was a bit surprised by that statement. Jade would then get another vision where she had always shared her room with her other two sisters. It would turn out that the weight room was actually there when her father was and they always used it for that."

"Just give the room to them," said Tony as he ate. He sounded almost mean spirited. "Then she can stop crying about having to share it."

"Then what are we going to do about the weights?" said Jade's mom as she looked at Frank. She then looked at Jade and said, "And your Judo. We made room in that room so you can practice your judo stuff more instead of being outside."

Jake seems to be quiet the whole time as if he was thinking something.

-----

"Daddy...." said Mina as she realized what she was saying. She then shook her head and said, "Then how in the world has this house been maintained?"

Mina would admit that was exactly how things were when he was Micheal. They would clean the house every few months and things would be abit busy but they would at least clean the dishes regularly and clean the house together. Mina finished her food and said, "Well thanks. Now dishes. I think it was your turn."

Jade closes her eyes to avoid another headache as another memory comes to her. "Oh right." Jade said as she wiped her tears. "Sorry about that Mother, I don't know how I could forget about that. I had forgotten that Daddy had that room for his weight lifting when he was alive. Can you forgive me?"

"Oh yeah that's right we have always had that weight room." Leigh stated.

"It is nice sharing a room with you Jade." Anna said with a smile.

"Well whenever it would need cleaning, you would come home after school and your clubs and clean it as needed." Mina's dad said. "It is my turn to do the dishes, thanks for reminding me."
Last edited by AshK on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:48 am

AshK wrote:
Jade closes her eyes to avoid another headache as another memory comes to her. "Oh right." Jade said as she wiped her tears. "Sorry about that Mother, I don't know how I could forget about that. I had forgotten that Daddy had that room for his weight lifting when he was alive. Can you forgive me?"

"Well you usually have come home from school and cleaned it up." Mina's dad said. "It is my turn to do the dishes, thanks for reminding me."

"Yes...I forgive you," said Jade's mother who took a long sigh remembering how close Jade was to their father. The room was silent for a while until Jake open's his mouth.

"How about I give up my den?" said Jake as he took a bit into dinner and swallow. "It already has carpeting so it be less work on our behalf."

"But what about your study and what in it?" asked Jade's mom as she sounded concern.

"Well we can always move it into the living room," said Jake as he kept eating. "I think it is about time Jade got her own room. She maybe a year older then her sister but the children bring up a very good point. It is only fair since the boys have their own rooms."

"That is if it is okay with Jade," said Jake as he looked at her.

----

"Still....I figure we did the work together," said Mina with a huff as that what seems to happen. She then realized that if she didn't 'reminded' her dad then she would have gotten stuck with the dishes. She then said in a tease like manner that she would have never done as Mike, "You would have so made me do it if I didn't remind you~"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:02 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:

"Well you usually have come home from school and cleaned it up." Mina's dad said. "It is my turn to do the dishes, thanks for reminding me."

"Yes...I forgive you," said Jade's mother who took a long sigh remembering how close Jade was to their father. The room was silent for a while until Jake open's his mouth.

"How about I give up my den?" said Jake as he took a bit into dinner and swallow. "It already has carpeting so it be less work on our behalf."

"But what about your study and what in it?" asked Jade's mom as she sounded concern.

"Well we can always move it into the living room," said Jake as he kept eating. "I think it is about time Jade got her own room. She maybe a year older then her sister but the children bring up a very good point. It is only fair since the boys have their own rooms."

"That is if it is okay with Jade," said Jake as he looked at her.

----

"Still....I figure we did the work together," said Mina with a huff as that what seems to happen. She then realized that if she didn't 'reminded' her dad then she would have gotten stuck with the dishes. She then said in a tease like manner that she would have never done as Mike, "You would have so made me do it if I didn't remind you~"

Jade had a loving look in her eyes toward Jake. Something that her mom and siblings haven't seen sense she had the loving look in her eyes toward her father before he died.

"Y-You would do that for me Jake?" Jade asked. "Give up your den for me?"

"That way we can keep the weight room." Leigh said with tears in her eyes.

"That room always reminds me of Daddy." Anna said also with tears in her eyes. "Remember when all of us used to pretend we were working out with him?"

Jade then realized it would be a shame to get rid of the weight room for her so she accepts Jake's offer. Jake would never be her Daddy, but he is coming pretty dang close so close in fact that Jade jumped out of her seat and hugged Jake and kissed him on the cheek. Something she also hadn't done to any man that her mother had dated over the years.

"Thank you Jake Daddy." Jade said in the little girl toward Daddy voice. "I- I love you." Jade for the first time in years had tears of joy in her eyes as did her younger sisters.

"More than likely I would have." Mina's dad said as he started on the dishes.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:06 am

AshK wrote:
Jade had a loving look in her eyes toward Jake. Something that her mom and siblings haven't seen sense she had the loving look in her eyes toward her father before he died.

"Y-You would do that for me Jake?" Jade asked. "Give up your den for me?"

"That way we can keep the weight room." Leigh said with tears in her eyes.

"That room always reminds me of Daddy." Anna said also with tears in her eyes. "Remember when all of used to pretend we were working out with him?"

Jade then realized it would be a shame to get rid of the weight room for her so she accepts Jake's offer. Jake would never be her Daddy, but he is coming pretty dang close so close in fact that Jade jumped out of her seat and hugged Jake and kissed him on the cheek. Something she also hadn't done to any man that her mother had dated over the years.

"Thank you Jake Daddy." Jade said in the little girl toward Daddy voice. "I- I love you." Jade for the first time in years had tears of joy in her eyes as did her younger sisters.

"More than likely I would have." Mina's dad said as he started on the dishes.

"Heh.....You welcome," said Jake as he wasn't sure what to do. This was certainly a first for him. He chuckle a bit and then said, "We can move your stuff in this weekend. We start first thing after breakfast on Saturday."

"Well if Jake is okay with it then I guess I am," said Jade's mom as she nods.

----

"Sigh.....Well I be...." said Mina as she watched her dad washing the dishes. "Let me help rinsing them. Alright?"

Mina took the other side of the sink and began to rinse the soap off them.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying