TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby AshK » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:24 pm

OOC: I will introduce 3 Female to Male TG characters so my characters can have a pairing. The rest of you can submit one Female to Male Character Each to pair off with your characters. Take a break from this RP for a bit to think of them and then submit them. I'm trying to think of where to go next with this RP we will still be in the bunker for a while.

Ashlee: Like of course we have nail polish.

Lana: We will go get it.

Sandra: Yes we so totally will.

*The Schatsiek Sisters go to the Linnen closet and return with their arms full of assorted colors of nail polish.*

Ashlee: Like here is the nail polish.

Lana: Like we can't do manicures very well without it.

Sandra: So like here it is.

*The sisters set all the Nail Polish on the extremely large Kitchen Table and sit down at it waiting for the other girls.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:47 pm

Kristy, the newly minted red haired, red eyed girl, smiles when she sees Toni..."Hi there...are you feeling okay?" She helps Toni over to Ashlee and her sisters..."My name's Kristy, and these are Ashlee and her sisters, Lana and Sandra..." she then goes around the room, trying to match up names to faces..."So, what's your name?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Nikki » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:13 pm

"I'm gonna go check and see if it's stopped raining" Bree said as she walked outside.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Azathoth » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:27 pm

That sounded like a good idea. "I'll go too... once it lets up we can go job hunting... when I come back I can get to manicureing!" She heads outside with Bree.
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:36 pm

"Can I come as well." Helen said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Azathoth » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:08 pm

Sayomi turns at Helen's quiestion. "Sure!" She then continues on outside.
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Hira Kanaki » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:24 am

Helen follows Sayomi outside. "Okay." Helen said as she goes outside as well.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:09 pm

OOC: It has stopped raining for now. I will let all of you know when it starts to rain again. I don't need a Female to Male character for Sandra because she was already a girl. I will create a Male Character for Sandra that goes through a little bit of a transformation.

Ashlee: Like okay. Hurry back so we can start the Manicures.

Lana: We will so totally be waiting.

Sandra: You like know we will.

*The sisters wait for them to return.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:21 pm

Sayomi hops out into the street, her feet splashing into a puddle. She sighs. "That figures... it stopped raining... but I end up getting wet anyway." She shakes the water off of her legs the best she can and heads back in.
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:26 pm

Azathoth wrote:Sayomi hops out into the street, her feet splashing into a puddle. She sighs. "That figures... it stopped raining... but I end up getting wet anyway." She shakes the water off of her legs the best she can and heads back in.

OOC: I'm out of ideas for transformations at the moment. Riana I give you permission to do an additional transformation for Sayomi. Sorry Azathoth, I am out of ideas for right now. PM me any if you get them, or PM them to Riana.

*The Schatsiek Sisters continue to wait for everyone to return.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:07 pm

(I'm going to be unoriginal)

As Sayomi gets splashed she grows long floppy ears and a cottony tail.
Last edited by Nikki on Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Azathoth » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:36 pm

((Where could you have possibly gotten that from? >.>))
((Question... does the virus only add to changes? Or would she turn into something else. Not to be troublesome, but I have played out the dog girl for all its worth in the Muffin Room. >.<))

Sayomi walks back into the bunker, managing not to notice the changes.
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:57 pm

Azathoth wrote:((Where could you have possibly gotten that from? >.>))
((Question... does the virus only add to changes? Or would she turn into something else. Not to be troublesome, but I have played out the dog girl for all its worth in the Muffin Room. >.<))

Sayomi walks back into the bunker, managing not to notice the changes.

OOC: Once your mind has been altered to become a girl, the Virus just adds to the changes. If their a powers involved with the changes they start to manifest. My characters were Elemental Angel Pokemon Hybrids with the attacks of the Pokemon that they became a Hybrid of. I also gave my three characters certain elemental Powers. Shew will turn in to something else if you let either Riana or myself know what you want. Other than that it just adds to the changes. Sorry about that, but that's how I want it. The last one was like that, if your character was already changed it just aded to the changes. So shall it remain with this one as well.

*the sisters see Sayomi come in changed again.*

Ashlee: Hey like Sayo-Chan you better go take a look at yourself in the mirror.

Lana: Don't worry you look so totally cute.

Sandra: I so totally agree with Lana-Oneechan.

The Schatsiek Sisters:

She must've gotten splashed with a puddle of water. It is not raining anymore for now.

OOC: Words in Italics are equal to thoughts. I am heading off to bed now. I will see you all tomorrow good Night.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Asch » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:07 pm

"Aww, you look cuuuute." Delilah squealed as she ran over to pet the bunny girl's ears. "They're so soft~ Like a pillow!"
Last edited by Asch on Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Azathoth » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:52 am

Sayomi, who mysticly morphed from dog girl to bunny girl. ((I honestly have NO idea how that happened. ;) )) Looks surprised as Delilah pets her ears... which were still fluffy soft. "What...?" Suddenly, one of said long floppy ears falls into her field of vision. "Oh... thats what they meant by 'additional changes'..."
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying